Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Answers to Fan Q&A 3.5!

  1. #1
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,410

    Answers to Fan Q&A 3.5!

    Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
    Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
    Check out their answers to your Round 5 questions!

    This round of questions were selected by jscott991.
    Thanks to that fan for their help!

    1. jscott991: Some fans feel that MOTUC Hawke's head turned out differently when compared to the cross-sell art on the back of the box and when compared to the Four Horsemen's prototype. What happened?

    The head for Hawke is indeed the same that was initially prototyped. In going from the resin-cast solid prototype to a functional figure, the fit between the head and neck required part of the head to be hollowed to allow the internal barbell. We think what people are seeing is that some mass under the chin on the prototype is now a hole for a joint, which makes the chin look a bit more pronounced. But we hear you loud and clear, and we'll pay special attention to this going forward.

    2. skeletor68: What did the factory come up with in regards to pricing out and engineering MOTUC Snake Mountain?

    Our priority has been getting the latest wave of figures into everybody's hands, so there is not yet a final answer on Snake Mountain. That said, we are still moving with this behind the scenes and will keep everybody posted as soon as we have some info to share. Please stay tuned!

    3. bigsexy_j: Fans routinely receive updates on the progress of the figures, which is great. But why are certain drastic color changes to final product not announced to customers, as this may affect their desire to still want that figure? For example, Ultimate Edition Ram Man had his silver armor changed to gray and CG Tri-Klops had his dark green armor changed to a bright green, but fans were never made aware until the product was shipping.

    We do our best to keep everybody as updated as possible on the figures in progress as we go through the various stages of production. With Ram Man, we used a flat silver rather than metallic in keeping with the look of the minicomic reference, and to further distinguish the Ultimate version from the previously released Classics version of the figure. With Tri-Klops, we sampled a somewhat brighter color of green to again push the figure to be a bit different than the previously released version in the Classics line. For that color, we referred to the original Filmation model sheet colors and the vintage toy cardback artwork. After the production completed and shipped, the green was a bit brighter than we had intended.

    4. Grayskull's Heir: Some fans feel that the female figures in MOTUC Wave 1 differ a lot from the prototypes, especially CC Hawke and CG Teela. Is Super7 planning to improve this moving forward? For example, by possibly conferring about production samples with the Four Horsemen whose own Mythic Legions figures usually look exactly like the prototypes?

    Yes, we are continuing to work closely with the Four Horsemen and, while sometimes products change slightly from initial prototype to final production, we always work hard to make each project the best it can be and be better than the last. To that end, going forward we are working with our production facility and the Four Horsemen to reach a more complete finalized figure that we are happy with before showcasing to the public and opening up the discussion with fans. At that point will be able to address any issues that come up. We greatly value the feedback of the fan community!

    5. zodak74: The Super7 Three Terrors cartoon short on VHS has been sold out for quite some time. Is there any chance of re-releasing this? Or are collectors doomed to have to pay secondary market prices to obtain one?

    At this point, we're not sure we can still find a facility to produce additional copies, as the batch we sold were a leftover, cancelled VHS release from the 1980s (wink). Joking aside, we made the VHS edition as a fun little bonus item for folks who came out to the screening, and do not have plans for a re-release. Sorry!

    --------------------

    Click here to ask questions in Round 6!
    Click here for a master list of all previous Q&A sessions with Super7.
    Click here for a master list of all previous Q&A sessions with Mattycollector.
    And, have fun discussing Super7's answers to your questions!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  2. #2
    Heroic Hyperborean NorthCoast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,878
    Snake Mountain lives!!!!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

  3. #3
    Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A thousand dimensions
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Snake Mountain lives!!!!
    I'm pretty sure they now know more than they're willing to say,
    back at the last Power Con panel, Brian said they should have
    a definite idea of the feasibility of this project by december or so.

    They simply showed some cautiousness right here, wrong time wrong place ...
    Little birdie tells me that the forthcoming con (SDCC) will have a lot to reveal though.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

  4. #4
    Daemonite Scum! Jobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    1,070
    Someone bootleg the 3 Terrors!!!
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

    ~ Me ~

    FeedBack:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

    http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

  5. #5
    Master of fear Drunken Fist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Petal, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,846
    That explanation for the color change on Ram Man doesn't hold water. In his minicomic debut, his armor is metallic. In the cross-sell art on which the Ultimate version's color scheme is based, his armor is metallic. In the photos of the figure they used to sell it, his armor is metallic. I've never been too fussed over the change, as it's simple to fix, but that explanation seems rather spurious. Of course, I can totally buy that whoever made the change misremembered how his armor appeared in that minicomic! As for the "setting them apart from the earlier figure" explanation, I just don't see the need for that. The existence of an earlier figure of the character shouldn't dictate changes made to a newer version that result in it being less accurate than it would be without those changes. It just seems pointless.

    Again, I don't get too annoyed over these things. I just don't really agree with their reasoning.

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,969
    Here is where the lighter green Tri klops visor and armor comes from

    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...de_13_full.jpgFrankly I’m glad they use flat metallic paint on figures like filmation Teela and cardart Ram man. I hate the shiner metallic.

    And if folks would google filmation Tri klops you’d see in cels that the green we got for Tri klops is accurate

    First of all his green armor in person is nowhere near as radioactive looking as in pics

    Second it’s the same debate as before over whether Mattel should have gone with redder boots and trunks for filmation he man than they did. Or beast man brighter orange than the prototype. It comes down to saturation on screen. The cels and style guide seems to be where a lot of the direction comes from for the filmation colors. And is a judgment call as to what to go with. So far I’m happy with the choices. You can even see that the image for trap jaw used on Matty on his sale page was an early test sample that used a much richer pink and much darker green as can be seen in certain sources than final because of source material they referenced. It would have been accurate but clearly Mattel decided to go with the lighter pink and green which I think was the right call. Or on skeletons purple

    Here the pic of early production trap jaw with dark pink and green
    http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/up...ap-Jaw-002.jpg

    Here source for darker pink green
    https://www.yourprops.com/movieprops...-Jaw-Cel-1.jpg

    Here source for lighter pink and green:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4cCXRXSAz-...trapjaw-02.png
    Here final figurehttp://www.mwctoys.com/images2/review_trapjaw_9.jpg

    Mattel’s prototype for beastman besides being darker orange also had white rather than flesh tone on his face. And the S7 Teela prototype had brown boots that they went with red in the production piece/-again a call I agree with

    Here: original beastman prototype
    http://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-co...-Friday_22.jpg

    Here: final figure
    http://www.mwctoys.com/images2/review_evilseed2_4.jpg
    Last edited by degra; March 1, 2018 at 05:51pm.
    _____________________

    please release accurate Filmation of-- Fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , moss man, icer , buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, mekaneck, stratos ram man, frosta, bow, shadow weaver, catra, catra frosta, panther form ,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    105
    I'm holding on to hope for Snake Mountain not surprised by this answer didn't think they should give any dollar amounts yet plus I think the less they share the better so people don't flip out when they have to change something but nice to hear it is not dead

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior darkmoon766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    That explanation for the color change on Ram Man doesn't hold water. In his minicomic debut, his armor is metallic. In the cross-sell art on which the Ultimate version's color scheme is based, his armor is metallic. In the photos of the figure they used to sell it, his armor is metallic. I've never been too fussed over the change, as it's simple to fix, but that explanation seems rather spurious. Of course, I can totally buy that whoever made the change misremembered how his armor appeared in that minicomic! As for the "setting them apart from the earlier figure" explanation, I just don't see the need for that. The existence of an earlier figure of the character shouldn't dictate changes made to a newer version that result in it being less accurate than it would be without those changes. It just seems pointless.


    Again, I don't get too annoyed over these things. I just don't really agree with their reasoning.
    With you (except that I am VERY annoyed with these changes.)


    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Here is where the lighter green Tri klops visor and armor comes from

    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...de_13_full.jpgFrankly I’m glad they use flat metallic paint on figures like filmation Teela and cardart Ram man. I hate the shiner metallic.

    And if folks would google filmation Tri klops you’d see in cels that the green we got for Tri klops is accurate

    First of all his green armor in person is nowhere near as radioactive looking as in pics

    Second it’s the same debate as before over whether Mattel should have gone with redder boots and trunks for filmation he man than they did. Or beast man brighter orange than the prototype. It comes down to saturation on screen. The cels and style guide seems to be where a lot of the direction comes from for the filmation colors. And is a judgment call as to what to go with. So far I’m happy with the choices. You can even see that the image for trap jaw used on Matty on his sale page was an early test sample that used a much richer pink and much darker green as can be seen in certain sources than final because of source material they referenced. It would have been accurate but clearly Mattel decided to go with the lighter pink and green which I think was the right call. Or on skeletons purple

    Here the pic of early production trap jaw with dark pink and green
    http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/up...ap-Jaw-002.jpg

    Here source for darker pink green
    https://www.yourprops.com/movieprops...-Jaw-Cel-1.jpg

    Here source for lighter pink and green:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4cCXRXSAz-...trapjaw-02.png
    Here final figurehttp://www.mwctoys.com/images2/review_trapjaw_9.jpg

    Mattel’s prototype for beastman besides being darker orange also had white rather than flesh tone on his face. And the S7 Teela prototype had brown boots that they went with red in the production piece/-again a call I agree with

    Here: original beastman prototype
    http://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-co...-Friday_22.jpg

    Here: final figure
    http://www.mwctoys.com/images2/review_evilseed2_4.jpg
    Not with you.





    Everyone has their own opinion.

    The real issue with these color changes if that they were VERY last minute and did not represent the figures that were pre-sold.

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,969
    Well then S7 should do what Mattel did and stop showing early figures and prototypes and just give out the names. Scott used to justify withholding reveals because of this very issue—fans complaining about production changes
    _____________________

    please release accurate Filmation of-- Fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , moss man, icer , buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, mekaneck, stratos ram man, frosta, bow, shadow weaver, catra, catra frosta, panther form ,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior Baedal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Well then S7 should do what Mattel did and stop showing early figures and prototypes and just give out the names. Scott used to justify withholding reveals because of this very issue—fans complaining about production changes
    Definitely not. I love seeing prototypes.
    S7 should take note of FH's Mythic Legions, their prototypes are almost identical to the production figures.
    They should learn from them, seriously.

  11. #11
    Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Nomad Island, USA
    Posts
    1,410
    I’m sorry but I’m not investing my money on a snake mountain if it’s made by super7, if they can’t get a figure correctly made (and keep making changes without letting us know) I don’t think they will be able to make such a huge and expensive piece like the Snake Mountain, also I’m sure we’ll be getting something completely different that shown....
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

  12. #12
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    49
    The answers to the female figure sculpt prototype vs finalised scult problem as being 'we are continually working to resolve the matter' are just the sort of HR corpororate BS that will never solve the problem. My feeling is that the slate needs to be wiped clean NOW, before any other female characters are sacrificed. A finaliser who has an acute understanding of the female anatomy needs to be drafted in. Whoever is in place now to sign-off these figures in the production process has a masculine approach to the female anatomony. They're all fingers and thumbs, frankly.
    Last edited by Kevin87; March 2, 2018 at 01:13am.

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior Count Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Underworld, Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by KelvAcos View Post
    I’m sorry but I’m not investing my money on a snake mountain if it’s made by super7, if they can’t get a figure correctly made (and keep making changes without letting us know) I don’t think they will be able to make such a huge and expensive piece like the Snake Mountain, also I’m sure we’ll be getting something completely different that shown....
    Hmm...sounds similar to reactions I read back in 2012 when Mattel was making the figures and green lit Castle Grayskull. The year of Stinkor forearms that pop, Fisto fiasco, blastic, cool gray Frosta and Spector, Matty gave us the preorder for Castle Grayskull, with only the b-sheet to go with it. They mismanaged and miscalculated the preorder system with changes, removed items and cancellations. It’s a tough task no matter which company will tackle something as grand as Snake Mountain.

    I believe Super 7 can pull it off, they’re heading in the right direction as each wave hits. I don’t have any broken ankles or reversed shoulders on any Super 7 MOTU figure from the first wave like I did with Matty.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2018: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man

  14. #14
    Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Nomad Island, USA
    Posts
    1,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Hmm...sounds similar to reactions I read back in 2012 when Mattel was making the figures and green lit Castle Grayskull. The year of Stinkor forearms that pop, Fisto fiasco, blastic, cool gray Frosta and Spector, Matty gave us the preorder for Castle Grayskull, with only the b-sheet to go with it. They mismanaged and miscalculated the preorder system with changes, removed items and cancellations. It’s a tough task no matter which company will tackle something as grand as Snake Mountain.

    I believe Super 7 can pull it off, they’re heading in the right direction as each wave hits. I don’t have any broken ankles or reversed shoulders on any Super 7 MOTU figure from the first wave like I did with Matty.
    I wasn’t around back then, and they better impress me with when Wave 2 arrives.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior Zodac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    315
    Snake Mountain!!!

  16. #16
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Again, I don't get too annoyed over these things. I just don't really agree with their reasoning.
    I think they had the best of intentions. Plus they are definitely getting some mixed messages. There's a few fans out there really pushing them hard for things like the cel colors. But I think this was an eye-opener to how some people pushing for certain things and citing all this evidence don't actually represent what the majority of fans want.

    It really does sound like, moving forward, they are going to do their best to create what the majority of fans are interested in.

    Of course, looking at the poll results, some of those things can come down to a 50/50 coin toss.


    Quote Originally Posted by KelvAcos View Post
    I’m sorry but I’m not investing my money on a snake mountain if it’s made by super7, if they can’t get a figure correctly made (and keep making changes without letting us know) I don’t think they will be able to make such a huge and expensive piece like the Snake Mountain, also I’m sure we’ll be getting something completely different that shown....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin87 View Post
    The answers to the female figure sculpt prototype vs finalised scult problem as being 'we are continually working to resolve the matter' are just the sort of HR corpororate BS that will never solve the problem. My feeling is that the slate needs to be wiped clean NOW, before any other female characters are sacrificed. A finaliser who has an acute understanding of the female anatomy needs to be drafted in. Whoever is in place now to sign-off these figures in the production process has a masculine approach to the female anatomony. They're all fingers and thumbs, frankly.
    Try to hang in there if you both can.


    It's important that we don't forget that we almost lost Classics, as Mattel was done. Super7, who can better micromanage a smaller line like Classics, was able to get the license to produce the figures. This is something Mattel has NEVER done previously for MOTU, which shows their confidence in Super7.

    The Ultimate Editions were the last figures from Mattel's factory. I can tell you from first-hand experience, without getting into intercompany details, that factory wasn't going to work out and Super7 had to move to their own factory. So now Super7 is having to tool everything from scratch, and they have work towards matching the production materials (plastics, paints, etc) that Mattel's factory used previously.

    I definitely think they are on the right track. We can already see how they tweaked some things for the better from the Power-Con figs to the Wave 1 figs. I'm confident they'll keep dialing it in.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I think they had the best of intentions. Plus they are definitely getting some mixed messages. There's a few fans out there really pushing them hard for things like the cel colors. But I think this was an eye-opener to how some people pushing for certain things and citing all this evidence don't actually represent what the majority of fans want.

    It really does sound like, moving forward, they are going to do their best to create what the majority of fans are interested in.

    Of course, looking at the poll results, some of those things can come down to a 50/50 coin toss.






    Try to hang in there if you both can.


    It's important that we don't forget that we almost lost Classics, as Mattel was done. Super7, who can better micromanage a smaller line like Classics, was able to get the license to produce the figures. This is something Mattel has NEVER done previously for MOTU, which shows their confidence in Super7.

    The Ultimate Editions were the last figures from Mattel's factory. I can tell you from first-hand experience, without getting into intercompany details, that factory wasn't going to work out and Super7 had to move to their own factory. So now Super7 is having to tool everything from scratch, and they have work towards matching the production materials (plastics, paints, etc) that Mattel's factory used previously.

    I definitely think they are on the right track. We can already see how they tweaked some things for the better from the Power-Con figs to the Wave 1 figs. I'm confident they'll keep dialing it in.
    I don't know all the behind-the-scenes details of course, but to me it is really poor form on Mattel's part to force Super7 into having to move to a different factory AND to not give up the tooling used on previous figures. I know it's not as simple as I just stated. My guess is Super7 was going to be last in the list of priority on getting items produced at the Mattel factory, to the point where we might have still been months away from getting the wave we are getting now. And I realize that a factory is not going to just ship these heavy and expensive tools to another factory. But I assume this deal Mattel had with Super7 was under the assumption that Mattel was giving them everything they would need to continue the line, and then made it nearly impossible for that to actually work.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,446
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    It's important that we don't forget that we almost lost Classics, as Mattel was done. Super7, who can better micromanage a smaller line like Classics, was able to get the license to produce the figures. This is something Mattel has NEVER done previously for MOTU, which shows their confidence in Super7.

    The Ultimate Editions were the last figures from Mattel's factory. I can tell you from first-hand experience, without getting into intercompany details, that factory wasn't going to work out and Super7 had to move to their own factory. So now Super7 is having to tool everything from scratch, and they have work towards matching the production materials (plastics, paints, etc) that Mattel's factory used previously.

    I definitely think they are on the right track. We can already see how they tweaked some things for the better from the Power-Con figs to the Wave 1 figs. I'm confident they'll keep dialing it in.
    Thank for that info Val
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

  19. #19
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,410
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I don't know all the behind-the-scenes details of course, but to me it is really poor form on Mattel's part to force Super7 into having to move to a different factory AND to not give up the tooling used on previous figures. I know it's not as simple as I just stated. My guess is Super7 was going to be last in the list of priority on getting items produced at the Mattel factory, to the point where we might have still been months away from getting the wave we are getting now. And I realize that a factory is not going to just ship these heavy and expensive tools to another factory. But I assume this deal Mattel had with Super7 was under the assumption that Mattel was giving them everything they would need to continue the line, and then made it nearly impossible for that to actually work.
    We talked a bit about this in another thread.

    Mattel may not have the time or resources to devote to forcing the factory they use to turn over the molds. Even though Mattel paid for the tooling, the factory's position may be that those tooling costs didn't cover all of their expenses with engineering and computer drafting of the mold (with CAD, etc). So more expense could be involved in getting the molds.

    But, let's say Mattel had that covered with with a complex "mold agreement" that outlines ownership. Then there's the hassle of transportation from one factory to another. And, who knows what molds the factory has even kept. You saw how big those molds are in the photos Brian posted. Factories don't keep them forever unless they are being actively used, or unless Mattel's paying for the storage of all those molds. In addition we don't know how Mattel's factory has them sorted and organized. It could be a logistical nightmare to catalog, sort and then arrange for moving them from one factory to another.

    Super7 might still be able one day to get a hold of the molds. But even with Mattel's help, we could be looking at a long, drawn out process. In order to keep production going in the meantime, Super7 had to move forward on their own with new tooling at their own factory.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  20. #20
    Heroic Warrior T-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    N.W. Indiana
    Posts
    985
    Hearing that Snake Mountain is still a possibility was AWESOME! I still wish it was a 200X Snake Mountain or at least 200X colors but I will take what I can get with this.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,446
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Hearing that Snake Mountain is still a possibility was AWESOME! I still wish it was a 200X Snake Mountain or at least 200X colors but I will take what I can get with this.
    it can't all be just 200x. I know that's your thing but they have to appeal to a wide audience
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    163

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior jzachery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,579
    So there's a clear pattern with Super7 trying to differentiate colors on characters they are releasing from the initial Classics version... Please stop doing that.
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior bigsexy_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    So there's a clear pattern with Super7 trying to differentiate colors on characters they are releasing from the initial Classics version... Please stop doing that.
    Makes no sense as they are made to order and sold via pre orders. Hey here’s what you are buying, and now that you’ve bought it we’re worried you might not buy so we will,change the colour for you.

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior jscott991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,338
    I appreciate that they answer these, but I wish they wouldn't sound so much like they are coming from a PR person.

    The answer on Hawke doesn't quite explain why the head is oversized or why she has no neck (Teela clearly has a neck).

    And the answer on the color changes explains why they made the change, but not why they don't tell people they are making these drastic changes. That's the question people have been trying to get out of Brian since Ram Man and the reusable packaging.

    Maybe if I worked at Super7, I'd understand the need to be so evasive. Still, there is some useful information here and I think Wave 2 will improve on Wave 1.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

    Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •