View Poll Results: How expansive should Club Grayskull get?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want every character that appeared in the Filmation cartoon series - beasts included!

16 24.62%
  • I'd just like another wave or two of the most memorable cartoon characters.

25 38.46%
  • I would be fine if it ends after wave three.

9 13.85%
  • I don't care either way! (I don't collect Club Grayskull!)

15 23.08%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How expansive should Club Grayskull get?

I could draw a line under Wave 3, since that gives us the "top" 4 good guys with the Sorceress and the finishes Skeletor's most important evil warriors with Mer-man. Just a few more waves after that would be the most I'd want from it... I love the line, but there's something nice about short lines, and being able to say that "I have the entire line" without needing an entire room to display everything.
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

I'll take everything and anything Filmation. Even still, I don't think 2 or 3 waves is not enought to produce all of the characters that have broad fan support at this point.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

I will also take anything and everything. I do however feel that the characters that's already been made that's as close to Filmation as possible (a la Madame Razz, Fang Man, Kowl, Nephthu etc) don't really need another version. The POP ladies and gents and monsters do! And that is what makes this line exciting - there are two cartoons to pull from, and they've only just scraped the top off the barrel. Sure, the more peculiar characters might not draw a big crowd, but if they put them into the current waves, everybody leaves happy - like Tung Lasher. I love his character and I am very happy he got made. Now I want his buddy Rattlor. And the likes of Webstor, Whiplash and TwoBad also have to get made. They're not the big guns but they're essential (ok maybe Whiplash is more A list than B). But still, throwing these guys into the waves will be a great way to give us all the various characters that would not have gotten made. And then there's always Power-Con!

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    I will buy all the Filmation figures they make. I will prefer they made all the figures with the loincloth like tri klops style.
    Last edited by hhhelmsley; April 16, 2018 at 06:39am.

Core Characters. Then let Collector's Choice fill in the gaps; Count Marzo, Melaktha, Enchantress, etc.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

Heroic Warrior
    I don’t collect CG, so I have no horse in this race. Glad FILMation fans are getting the version they like best.

But what about them MYP/200X figures, though?
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

I don't and won't collect CG. I simply have no interest in that aesthetic. I've written before about how I see CG as parasitic to CC, and so -- personally -- I want it go away ASAP.
    Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by The Timeless One View Post
    I don't and won't collect CG. I simply have no interest in that aesthetic. I've written before about how I see CG as parasitic to CC, and so -- personally -- I want it go away ASAP.
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!! I think it is already too expansive. I say this due to the forcing of the Filmation aesthetic into Collector's Choice and the egregious mistake of releasing Dree Elle and Montork in CG, bypassing CC. If Super7 had kept CG in its own lane and continued with the established release pattern, I would be fine with Filmation continuing. But, it is now dominating everything outside of its parameters, and I have come to despise it. I want it to go away.
    Last edited by Donimo; April 30, 2018 at 11:05pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!! I think it is already too expansive. I say this due to the forcing of the Filmation aesthetic into Collector's Choice and the egregious mistake of releasing Dree Elle and Montork in CG, bypassing CC. If Super7 had kept CG in its own lane and continued with the established release pattern, I would be fine with Filmation continuing. But, it is now dominating everything outside of its parameters, and I have come to despise it. I want it to go away.
    ...so you're saying you'd like to see many more waves of these figures?
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!