Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super 7 Wave 1 International Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aran View Post
    Two days ago I received an email from Super7 saying that my order (Masters of the Universe Classics Club Grayskull) had been delivered at my home (in the Netherlands).The problem is that I haven’t received anything; no package was delivered at my home, nor at the house of any of my neighbors.

So I emailed Super7 about this problem and they said to check with all of my neighbors. So I did .... again .. and nothing. No surprise there, because there was no note saying that the package was delivered at a neighbor's house or something like that.

So I emailed Super7 again, but I haven't heard anything back yet ... Not happy and a bit worried ... anyone any tips?
    Do you know what carrier they were delivered by? Local post or Fedex?

Maybe try contacting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Soothe777 View Post
    Do you know what carrier they were delivered by? Local post or Fedex?

Maybe try contacting them?

USPS ... but I can't find any information on how to contact them here in the Netherlands. Besides that, Super7 said they can file a claim with the postal service on my behalf ... so I don't want to start a second claim. So strange, how can they say that something was delivered when it was clearly not ...

USPS ... but I can't find any information on how to contact them here in the Netherlands. Besides that, Super7 said they can file a claim with the postal service on my behalf ... so I don't want to start a second claim. So strange, how can they say that something was delivered when it was clearly not ...
    It should be your local postal service then. I would check with your local post office if I were you.

Have you checked tracking status on your countries postal services website? They might have more detailed information than what the USPS website has. I agree with Soothe777 to contact your local sorting/post office and see what they say.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Hope no one stole your package
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Hope no one stole your package
    My friends package was sent by USPS and I had to sign for his. I'm betting that his package is at the local office and there is a mix up with tracking status.

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Good news, I've just picked up my figures at my local post office. There was indeed a strange mix-up with the number of my house and the tracking status. Still unsure what exactly happend ... And strange that you can't see in the tracking history on USPS that the package has been handed over to an other postal service.

Anyway, Soothe777 and blackiecats thanks for your suggestions! You both were right! And mjw41 ... really happy that didn't happen!

I'm in Australia and they arrived yesterday.
    I had 1 each sub, plus 5 extra figures. Super 7 absolutely send out the "1 each sub only" orders first.
    Those of us with anything outside of the subs have to wait longer..

Good news, I've just picked up my figures at my local post office. There was indeed a strange mix-up with the number of my house and the tracking status. Still unsure what exactly happend ... And strange that you can't see in the tracking history on USPS that the package has been handed over to an other postal service.

Anyway, Soothe777 and blackiecats thanks for your suggestions! You both were right! And mjw41 ... really happy that didn't happen!
    Great news. Hope you enjoy the figures.

That's great news! Very happy to hear you managed to track them down

As a follow up to my orders: the 2 CC figs I bought with a friend arrived at his Post Office on this Wednesday past. My figures were part of a much larger order and thus when sent via USPS it got split into 2 boxes. The smaller one with 6 figures has now arrived but the bigger box with full sets is still stuck at customs! I sure hope that it arrives in the coming week as I fear its size is what is delaying it.
    This was shipped late Feb along with the others and arrived by normal post office (despite us paying for the more expensive courier option).
    Then I ordered the full CG set with a friend who ordered one for himself. Ironically this only shipped 20 March! And arrived a week later - through customs and everything! Super fast!!! Which is odd as we expected it to also take a month. Needless to say both my portions of these orders have now been shipped to me from these guys who live in other parts of the country - and as my luck should have it Easter showed up and now both my packages are stuck in warehouse hell until normal operations resume on TUESDAY! That's another 6 days I had to wait because of the long weekend and public holidays. So you guys can imagine how impatient I am by now to get these figures. I will post again once they're delivered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    As a follow up to my orders: the 2 CC figs I bought with a friend arrived at his Post Office on this Wednesday past. My figures were part of a much larger order and thus when sent via USPS it got split into 2 boxes. The smaller one with 6 figures has now arrived but the bigger box with full sets is still stuck at customs! I sure hope that it arrives in the coming week as I fear its size is what is delaying it.
    This was shipped late Feb along with the others and arrived by normal post office (despite us paying for the more expensive courier option).
    Then I ordered the full CG set with a friend who ordered one for himself. Ironically this only shipped 20 March! And arrived a week later - through customs and everything! Super fast!!! Which is odd as we expected it to also take a month. Needless to say both my portions of these orders have now been shipped to me from these guys who live in other parts of the country - and as my luck should have it Easter showed up and now both my packages are stuck in warehouse hell until normal operations resume on TUESDAY! That's another 6 days I had to wait because of the long weekend and public holidays. So you guys can imagine how impatient I am by now to get these figures. I will post again once they're delivered.
    So I finally received wave 1!!! I'm thrilled with my purchase. Can't wait for wave 2!