Thread: Ultimate Princess of Power figures

Heroic Warrior

Ultimate Princess of Power figures

Has there been any word if there will be any Princess of Power Ultimate figures?

Nope.
    Sorry.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I’d be happy to get an Ultimate Frosta...
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I would really like to have these, with some vintage-toy-accurate accessory add-ons to spruce them up. Maybe some new heads? New colors would be great, too, maybe for more vintage toy accuracy. If they did that, I'd want them to be very conscious of the neck pegs being backward-compatible.

I feel like what I received from Matty was almost entirely Filmation-inspired, and I wasn't a big fan of what we got. I know others may disagree, but a lot of those figures felt very phoned-in in terms of design and the granny panty issues. Mermista and NA She-Ra were exceptions. It's cracking me up, actually, that folks are now annoyed about Hawke's lack of detail in Classics when it's an issue that very much plagued the POP faction since the beginning. When there was more tooling on Saurod's right arm than the entirety of the Glimmer figure...yeah. Would like the ladies to get some design love!

I'm happy that S7 has redesigned the female buck with the chest-swivel rather than the waist-swivel. It would be really interesting to see if they would implement that with POP ultimates and what they'd do to correct the granny panties. I'd be all for seeing some updates!

I would pre-order these, definitely. But I'd want to see a lot of add-ons as a nod to the vintage-toy fans. Filmation fans wouldn't have to use the add-ons, but I'd like for S7 to throw us a bone on that.

What the man above said. I'm still waiting for better interpretations of She-Ra, Catra, Frosta, the Star Sisters, Double Trouble... even if it's just improved, sturdier joints. I'd say in the QC department, about half of the PoP Classics figures that I have in my collection are trash.

Yeah, Ultimate She-Ra, Frosta, Angella, Glimmer, and Catra (with the toy costumes) would be killer.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    I’d like to see POP revisited in filmation Ckub Grayskull. Need a nicer Frosta. mermista with pants Perfuma on a smaller buck. Entrapta. Shadow weaver brighter pink with styrax. Glimmer With a better head especially eyes. Catra with a better cape and maybe leaner buck and blue hair

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    I thought the message was that the Ultimates were a one-time-only thing.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

They don't have access to the old molds or old factory anymore.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs