Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Are you suffering from Filmation fatigue?

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Super 7 is playing it safe and allocating money/funds for more CC by selling A-List Filmation characters.

They are trying to appeal to casual, new, and old collectors by offering figures like Mer-Man, Tri-Klops, Man-At-Arms, Teela, and Sorceress...

I just hope that when more CC slots are announced, Super 7 doesn't forget about New Adventures.
    Indeed and that is a good plan.

I am with you when you say more NA figures.
    Even if I do not collect NA vintage and I never had any of them when I was a child, their design in Classics make them attractive
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I just hope that when more CC slots are announced, Super 7 doesn't forget about New Adventures.
    I just hope that when the CC slots are revealed, they aren’t half filled with Filmation figures. I truly hope that we do see more New Adventures characters, along with characters from other media.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I just hope that when the CC slots are revealed, they aren’t half filled with Filmation figures. I truly hope that we do see more New Adventures characters, along with characters from other media.
    You see, i don´t mind FILMATION characters in Collectors Choice. I would love to see Kittrina for example but i want her with a full furry body similar to Chief Carnivus or Beast-Man. The more details the better and fitting for Collectors Choice.

I don´t want smooth surfaces were there shouldn't be like textures, furs, hair or weapons. These things were more easy to draw. I want the FOUR HORSEMEN to go all again and proof their talents for Collectors Choice.

I´m not against FILMATION i´m against 2D cartoon simplicity on a 3D figure
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    I would just like more CC. It’s been a LONG time since we had a CC figure reveal and I really don’t get why. Still waiting on that 8 CC figures a year plan. Hope it’s still in the works.

I’m guessing the next wave is already close to being done and by the time we see them at NY Toy Fair(?) they’ll open the sales right away. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    You see, i don´t mind FILMATION characters in Collectors Choice. I would love to see Kittrina for example but i want her with a full furry body similar to Chief Carnivus or Beast-Man. The more details the better and fitting for Collectors Choice.

I don´t want smooth surfaces were there shouldn't be like textures, furs, hair or weapons. These things were more easy to draw. I want the FOUR HORSEMEN to go all again and proof their talents for Collectors Choice.

I´m not against FILMATION i´m against 2D cartoon simplicity on a 3D figure
    I don’t mind Filmation characters either. I just don’t want to see more CG figures showing up in CC. I don’t want to be stuck buying more figures like Hawke, just to get the other three that I want. These figures are expensive. Also, Hawke was one of my most wanted figures and now it is very unlikely that we will ever get a version of her that fits in with our Classics Stratos. Kittrina and Hunga are also some of my top wanted figures but we will only have one shot at getting them and if they turn out like Hawke, it will be very disappointing.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Totally Dyslexic
    I don’t mind Filmation characters either. I just don’t want to see more CG figures showing up in CC. I don’t want to be stuck buying more figures like Hawke, just to get the other three that I want. These figures are expensive. Also, Hawke was one of my most wanted figures and now it is very unlikely that we will ever get a version of her that fits in with our Classics Stratos. Kittrina and Hunga are also some of my top wanted figures but we will only have one shot at getting them and if they turn out like Hawke, it will be very disappointing.
    I totally agree. When i saw they were planning ob doing Hawke i hoped for her 200X look and that we get Delora in her FILMATION look. But now we got Hawke in FILMATION so 200X will never happen since a C-list character will never get a variant and we ended up with no details and a weird looking head on a short neck.

This should´t have happen in the first place as you said this figures aren´t cheap.

A furry female bug would work for Kittrina, Hunga the Harpy or maybe for the POP concept character Spidra. So there are characters who would benefit from it and maybe even new characters from Beast-Mans race or other members of the magicat people?
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I say just do concentrate on a single line, call it Collector Choice (better) or Club Grayskull or whatever, and possibly no more use of the old packaging and just release with the standard we have seen for CG figures, so yeah the Grayskull front plus some amazing artwork, bio on the back of the card.
    Simply unite the two lines so we'll return to just MOTUC by avoiding many fans battles / wishes / priority characters etc
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

To be honest, Hawke, like Dylamug should be straight up CG but there is an outcry in past that "we should get it in classic CC first before being made in its CG version, that how it should be and so on and on"......

Look at Dree Elle and Uncle Montork, that's how it should be for Hawke and Dylamug, straight up filmation in CG packaging.... in Granita they were able to put enough detailing in her to warrant being CC, but Hawke and Dylamug detailing is insufficient and is too filmation based , and we end up with CG figure inside classics packaging IMHO.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I love the Filmation stuff. I don't have fatigue, but I do have a longing for more Collector's Choice stuff. That doesn't make me like what we get any less, I just miss the other stuff and wish it came more frequently.