Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with Super7 Customer Service Catch All Thread

Heroic Warrior

Issues with Super7 Customer Service Catch All Thread

I received my wave 1, CC & CG + extra Teela and Tri-klops last week.

Few obvious QC issues, namely, short of plastic injection issue, duplicated parts, crack on leg joints, missing shoulder armor.

Emailed Super7 on 11 March. Until today, no reply or acknowledgment of email received.

Quote Originally Posted by rex_tech View Post
    I received my wave 1, CC & CG + extra Teela and Tri-klops last week.

Few obvious QC issues, namely, short of plastic injection issue, duplicated parts, crack on leg joints, missing shoulder armor.

Emailed Super7 on 11 March. Until today, no reply or acknowledgment of email received.
    Did you send your emails to orders@super7store.com
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Super7 haven’t replied to my last two emails. One sent last week and one sent earlier today. No reply to any questions on social media either. My order is still in limbo and it’s very frustrating not being told when they’ll ship and being left in the dark.

Heroic Warrior
    Asking the obvious question; Have you checked your Junk or Spam filters?
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Yep. I had one reply, on the 5th of March, but none since.

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    I emailed them yesterday about replacements & they replied a few hours later obviously will have to see if there’s any follow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed because my Hawke figure’s neck peg snapped with very little effort when trying to swap the heads. Initially they asked for pictures and said they’d see what they could do, I sent them and got a reply saying thank you, they’d be in Touch. After a week with no word, I emailed again and asked what the status was, and got this reply:
    Hi John
    Thank you for writing in to express your concerns, we take your feedback seriously. As we develop the Masters of the Universe line of Classic figures, we try our very best to produce high-quality figures that we know will become collectibles.

For your broken Hawke figure, it is unfortunate that this has been your experience. However, each and every figure passed a strict quality control test at the factory. Since the package was opened and the figure was handled, we cannot refund or replace it, since our customer return policy states that all sales are final (https://super7store.com/pages/customer-service). Open items are not eligible for return.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Have a great day!

Best,

Super7 customer care
    I have not replied yet, but needless to say, I am not happy.
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    I emailed because my Hawke figure’s neck peg snapped with very little effort when trying to swap the heads. Initially they asked for pictures and said they’d see what they could do, I sent them and got a reply saying thank you, they’d be in Touch. After a week with no word, I emailed again and asked what the status was, and got this reply:

This is going to become a problem if Super7 doesn't address it right away...

Apparently this is just an automated response (?) from S7 Customer Care... one of their reps dropped this message in another thread:

Hi Everyone, let me jump in here and try to address some confusion regarding Super7 Customer Service and defect replacement. Full disclosure, I have not read this entire thread, but I think I have the gist of the issue.

Yes, although we do our very best to make the best figures possible and have each and every figure quality tested, when making large quantities of figures like these, there are bound to be a handful of defects that fly under the radar, eventually reaching a customer. If your product is defective, we will replace it. Where things get tricky is what constitutes a defect. If your figure has two left arms, its a defect. if your figure is missing a sword, its a defect. If your Hordak has his eyes painted on the side of his head, its a defect. If you discover such a defect upon opening the product, its still a defect. If you don't like how we handled Hordak's eyes after you opened it, or pulled the legs off while Hordak was fighting Lodar or if you ran him over with your car, there's not much we can do.

Because it is now the weekend and our customer care team is out, we will be address all issues starting Monday morning, and I will make sure our team is all on the same page.

Thank you so much for your patience as we get everyone take care of!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

This seems to be a standard CS "NO" answer which is about to change. I PM Val explaining how dismissive Super7's CS is being about defective figures breaking and asked him to pass the info along to Brian Flynn and Josh from Super7 replied in the main ordering thread last night.

Originally Posted by joshuajh View Post

Hi Everyone, let me jump in here and try to address some confusion regarding Super7 Customer Service and defect replacement. Full disclosure, I have not read this entire thread, but I think I have the gist of the issue.

Yes, although we do our very best to make the best figures possible and have each and every figure quality tested, when making large quantities of figures like these, there are bound to be a handful of defects that fly under the radar, eventually reaching a customer. If your product is defective, we will replace it. Where things get tricky is what constitutes a defect. If your figure has two left arms, its a defect. if your figure is missing a sword, its a defect. If your Hordak has his eyes painted on the side of his head, its a defect. If you discover such a defect upon opening the product, its still a defect. If you don't like how we handled Hordak's eyes after you opened it, or pulled the legs off while Hordak was fighting Lodar or if you ran him over with your car, there's not much we can do.

Because it is now the weekend and our customer care team is out, we will be address all issues starting Monday morning, and I will make sure our team is all on the same page.

Thank you so much for your patience as we get everyone take care of!
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Super7 haven’t replied to my last two emails. One sent last week and one sent earlier today. No reply to any questions on social media either. My order is still in limbo and it’s very frustrating not being told when they’ll ship and being left in the dark.
    Their communication skills are lacking, so this brings up two questions.

How will Super7 outline and address all of the issues with the figures and replacements so that everyone is on the same page? (Mass email? FB? S7Storefront?)

If they are going to begin processing exchanges/refunds, what about those of us that have yet to receive a shipping notice for our initial orders?

When I eventually get my figure (!!!), I will open it and if there is any sign of something that is broken and they have the cheek to reply with that insulting message, I will go straight to my credit card company and see what my options are.

Quote Originally Posted by dan768 View Post
    When I eventually get my figure (!!!), I will open it and if there is any sign of something that is broken and they have the cheek to reply with that insulting message, I will go straight to my credit card company and see what my options are.
    I wonder if there will be a lot of Credit Card disputes with Super7? Their Customer Service doesn't seem to know what the rest of the company is saying...

"Hi John
    Thank you for writing in to express your concerns, we take your feedback seriously. As we develop the Masters of the Universe line of Classic figures, we try our very best to produce high-quality figures that we know will become collectibles.

For your broken Hawke figure, it is unfortunate that this has been your experience. However, each and every figure passed a strict quality control test at the factory. Since the package was opened and the figure was handled, we cannot refund or replace it, since our customer return policy states that all sales are final (https://super7store.com/pages/customer-service). Open items are not eligible for return.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Have a great day!

Best,

Super7 customer care"

That stinks. In addition to crappy quality product, their customer service is equally as bad. This does not bode well for the line.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I wonder if there will be a lot of Credit Card disputes with Super7? Their Customer Service doesn't seem to know what the rest of the company is saying...
    They’ve addressed this. They said they’ll replace defective figures and on Monday there going to make sure everyone is on the same page.

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    They’ve addressed this. They said they’ll replace defective figures and on Monday there going to make sure everyone is on the same page.
    Yes, but I was talking about up to this point. A lot of people have been having issues with both their figures and Super7 Customer Support for a couple of weeks now... so I am wondering if there have been a lot of CC disputes because of it.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    It would be nice if they addressed the people that still haven't received their wave 1 figures before the wave 2 preorder deadline - but that would be too difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    It would be nice if they addressed the people that still haven't received their wave 1 figures before the wave 2 preorder deadline - but that would be too difficult
    They pick and choose their communications with the public/customers very carefully. I wouldn't expect them to reply to every individual concern. It is not in their makeup. They have said they will address some of these things on Monday, give them at least until Tuesday to deservedly pile on them if there is no word by then.

I have received 2 responses from them regarding returning my product. They offered to refund only my unopened figures. They have not given me a clear answer on who is expected to cover the return shipping charges. I suspect that they intend to throw that on the customers. I have emailed again asking what's going on, but no response yet.

I opened my Lodar and Fang-Or, each with defects. I plan to keep the Lodar, but I am livid about them expecting me to keep a Fang-Or with pop-off head. If they do not refund me for that defective figure, I will chargeback on my cc.

As for the return of the figures, if they do not issue a return shipping label, I intend to take them all to the Super 7 booth at Wonder Con and demand my refund there in person. That's next week, so we will see if an email response fully addresses my concerns before then.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    I have received 2 responses from them regarding returning my product. They offered to refund only my unopened figures. They have not given me a clear answer on who is expected to cover the return shipping charges. I suspect that they intend to throw that on the customers. I have emailed again asking what's going on, but no response yet.

I opened my Lodar and Fang-Or, each with defects. I plan to keep the Lodar, but I am livid about them expecting me to keep a Fang-Or with pop-off head. If they do not refund me for that defective figure, I will chargeback on my cc.

As for the return of the figures, if they do not issue a return shipping label, I intend to take them all to the Super 7 booth at Wonder Con and demand my refund there in person. That's next week, so we will see if an email response fully addresses my concerns before then.
    If it makes you feel any better, I think all of the Fang-Ors have the "pop off" head, unfortunately. What defect is plaguing Lodar?

All the Fangors heads are like that, use some sticky tack. A replacement isn't going to be better.

Heroic Warrior
    Please record their reaction. I’d like to see it.

I had the same issue and got the same initial response,but also that they would address it after all the orders had shipped. Had not gotten a response since then

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I think all of the Fang-Ors have the "pop off" head, unfortunately. What defect is plaguing Lodar?
    Glued armor.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Glued armor.
    Glued armor? Really? Can it’s consider defect a glued armor?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Heroic Warrior
    Glued armor.
    I think it's been established that this was intentional as every figure from both lines for all customers have been glued.

Is it a good decision, well that depends on preference. I like it because it makes the figures "slimmer".