Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your wave #3 predictions post-Power-Con 2018 reveals?

I never get these right either.

CC
    - Kayo
    - King Miro (200X)
    - Lady Slither
    - Admiral Scurvy

Probably saving Hunga and Kittrina, one female per wave and all...

CG

- She-Ra
    - Grizzlor
    - Stratos
    - Kobra Khan
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Heroic Warrior
    I prefer to see characters with bigger differences first, as is the case of Ram Man and Mantenna!

It does not bother me to see Orco in the future, but not as an immediate priority, the classic I see it very Filmation!
    Last edited by EmaHalJordan; April 2, 2018 at 11:17pm.

While my highest hopes would include a CC wave consisting of...

1) Skeleteen
    2) Catra's Panther Form
    3) Tuvar w/ Odiphus
    4) Baddrah

...I'm thinking that in reality it would include the likes of...

1) Lizorr
    2) King Miro
    3) Lady Slither
    4) Hunga

...and honestly, I'd be happy with any of these.

Or Songster.

Or Scrollos.

Or Cursed Marzo.

Or He-Ra.

The Great Black Wizard would be cool, too.

As for CG, I don't particularly care, but it'd probably be something like Webstor, Zodac, Stratos, and Grizzlor or something. Whatevs.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

For Filmation variant the only ones left I really want are Mantenna, Ram man, and Rattlor. If thats the wave Ill be done with those forever.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    2. jzachery: Will there be a MOTUC Collector's Choice or Club Grayskull SDCC exclusive this year?

We can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but look for an announcement as we get closer to SDCC!
    Vague confirmation of a SDCC exclusive, possibly?

I guess we should be throwing our predictions into the hat alongside our wave #3 predictions!? (Those that haven't already, of course!)

CC
    • King Miro
    • Hunga the Harpy
    • Slamurai
    • Scrollos

CG
    • She-ra
    • Prince Adam
    • Stratos
    • Mantenna

SDCC Exclusive
    • Cringer
    Last edited by Stagnataur; April 3, 2018 at 07:37am.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    You may think a Club Grayskull Orko isn't needed, but he placed in the top 30 (I think...if not the top 30, then the top 60) in the poll results. So, it's apparent that people want it. They could do a lighter color scheme at the very least to make him different.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I always forget that people are thinking in toylines in combination with packaging and completicity.
    Thinking like that Orko should get a Club Grayskull release to make the line complete.

But that made me think...

That logic makes sense and so it's only logic that the collectors Choice line needs to get characters like all the NA characters since it wouldn't be complete with out them.
    Or characters who were invented especially for the Classics line like Skeleteen, Lady Slither or Hans Hammerholder
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    For Filmation variant the only ones left I really want are Mantenna, Ram man, and Rattlor. If thats the wave Ill be done with those forever.
    Don't you want Filmation Grizzlor & Leech to complete the Filmation Horde?
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Don't you want Filmation Grizzlor & Leech to complete the Filmation Horde?
    I'll probably get Leech but Classics Grizzlor is perfect. I dont want a shaved Grizzlor lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll probably get Leech but Classics Grizzlor is perfect. I dont want a shaved Grizzlor lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It would be sculpted Fur Not a shaved Grizzlor I bet Four Horsemen make him look fantastic in Club Grayskull
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Wait? What?

Orko? What does he need a FILMATION version for? His MOTUC is exactly looking like he does on the show? He even has been an exclusive and has been more expansive than he should have been to begin with.

People convinced me why there is a need for a She-ra and an Adora figure. With that new articulation the new female bug provides and everything. Hopefully she is as big as her brother and not sized down to teenager size but thatīs another story.
    But Orko i donīt get and just to make him so that we get a Yukkers would be another rip off money wise if you ask me.
    Basically, I want an Orko for my Filmation collection too. And I have no patience for secondary market dealing, plus instead of the 200x wand & spell book (and Classics Prince Adam), he can just come with Yukkers.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

I want CG Grizzlor and Leech to come with second “concept” heads.

32A175AB-E217-47A1-962B-0003DF216E5D.jpeg
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Basically, I want an Orko for my Filmation collection too. And I have no patience for secondary market dealing, plus instead of the 200x wand & spell book (and Classics Prince Adam), he can just come with Yukkers.
    A few posts earlier i already admitted i now get why people want Orko so he fits in with the other packaged FILMATION figures. Iīm not a big toy collector. I only collect Classics since iīm a POP/MOTU/NA fan and i only need those and do not care about packaging.

But a second figure would make him more expensive again. No matter what and that little guy has haters enough if you ask me ...

Another head with some magic tricks as accessories was mentioned. I think that idea isnīt so far off ?
    Last edited by Niki; April 3, 2018 at 01:34pm. Reason: typos as always.... argh
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

With SDCC's little "maybe-tease" there, I'm hoping it's Catra's Panther Form (as noted above), but I'd be pretty thrilled with Kittrina, too...

...especially if she was done in CC/MOTUC style....
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

1. Not enough details
    2. Too much details
    3. Wrong color
    4. Looks too filmation for collectors choice
    5. Why that figure
    6. Should be a collector choice figure before Club grayskull
    7.should be variants only in Club grayskull
    8. Doesn't matter 1-7 we should be happy we're getting anything at all

Scrollos
    Songster
    Lady Slither
    Kittrina
    I feel like Songster is the holy grail of MOTU at this point. Every time any other character is announced, we just want him more!

I would say I've made these predictions a few different times, in maybe exacting or slightly different ways. What was revealed did nothing to change my predictions.

...but I like being a part of threads so, as you say, this doesnt necessarily represent my "most wanted" though I feel it makes the most sense.

Collectors Club:
    King Miro
    Lady Slither
    *Any NA Hero* or *Unique Filmation Character*
    Spinwit / Kittrina
    *Grabbag* I just cannot limit this spot. Seems to be the wildcard.
    Scrollos / Hunga

Club Grayskull
    Stratos
    Fisto
    Whiplash
    Kobra Khan

What I'd like to see in CC (not that anyone asked)

Songster! (The only thing that beats the Karg announcement for me)
    Scrollos
    Skelleteen
    Kay-La

What I'd like to see in Club Grayskull

Modulok
    Grizzlor
    Mantenna

Heroic Warrior
    First off, for the record, I kind of agree with OP that characters like Trollans, Twiggets, Widgets, etc, may be the ones going straight to Club Grayskull, but that doesn't mean that larger original Filmation characters like Kittrina, Hunga, or Kothos won't appear in Collector's Choice first. Anyway, here are my predictions first:

CC
    Miro
    Kittrina
    Lizzor or some other Space Mutant
    Hunga

CG
    She-ra
    Stratos
    Whiplash
    Grizzlor

Now, I am okay with my predictions for CC (though I would like Admiral Scurvy) but here is what I would like to see in Club Grayskull.

CG Horde wave:
    Grizzlor
    Leech
    Mantenna
    Shadow Weaver

Then, I know it won't happen, but I would love to get a SDCC Club Grayskull 2-pack with one of these three combos (as long as they are available for non-attendees as well):

Catra in Human and Cat Forms
    Adam and Adora
    She-ra and Adora

I'm gonna be that guy, and say I want the Twiggets released in CC, not CG. Why? The Twiggets' clothing are made of leaves. I want to see them sculpted with the leaf details all over their clothing - the way we got all the feathers in the wings of Sorceress, Queen Angella, and Veena sculpted. I want the same level of added detail applied to the Twiggets while still keeping with their Filmation design. Otherwise, it will look like they're just wearing green fur.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    I think we will see a He-man/Skeletor 2 pack Variant (Battle Armor) for SDCC

I'll go with a cross between who I think we could see and a wish list for who I would like to see...

CC
    Songster
    Hunga the Harpy
    Admiral Scurvy
    Josh or Tug-O-War

CG
    She-ra
    Grizzlor
    Stratos
    Ram Man
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Here are my guesses
    CC
    Lady slither will be the big tool
    Miro (200x)
    Hunga (Toned down unfortunately)
    Kayo or Lizzor

CG
    Stratos
    Zodac
    She-Ra
    Grizzlor or Count Marzo
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

My predictions stayed the same based off my analysis off past polls
    CC
    Lady slither
    Hunga
    King Miro 200x
    Lizzor or kittirna

CG
    All I want is multibot but if we get King Miro count marzo or other variants that don't like their classics counterparts.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    What are your wave #3 predictions post-Power-Con 2018 reveals?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    best post ever!
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

mattel:"it's like Japanese imports, they cost what they cost, the shipping and fees are part of it"....customer:"yeah, that's why I don't buy them either"
    mattel:" why is there no support for this line?"

Hexcellent Horror Hostess

What are your wave #3 predictions post-Power-Con 2018 reveals?

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Wait? What?

Orko? What does he need a FILMATION version for? His MOTUC is exactly looking like he does on the show? He even has been an exclusive and has been more expansive than he should have been to begin with.

People convinced me why there is a need for a She-ra and an Adora figure. With that new articulation the new female bug provides and everything. Hopefully she is as big as her brother and not sized down to teenager size but thatīs another story.
    But Orko i donīt get and just to make him so that we get a Yukkers would be another rip off money wise if you ask me.
    To me, the MOTUC version is the wrong color. Orko’s robe is much too dark compared to how it looks in the cartoon. I never understood why that darker color was chosen and then, I believe, reused again for Shadow Weaver. I would definitely like Orko in Club Grayskull with a ‘toon accurate color scheme. A CG 3-pack with Prince Adam, Orko, and Cringer would be ideal.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com