Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your wave #3 predictions post-Power-Con 2018 reveals?

I honestly have no idea. The collectors choice wave 2 is so strong,I don't know how you follow that except for more New Adventures.

Filmation...
    Ram man
    Stratos
    Adam/orko
    She Ra
    Comedian on the matty forums.

CC

Tuvar
    200X Skeletor
    Hunga the Harpy
    King Miro

CG

Melaktha
    She-Ra
    Leech
    Prince Adam

....random guesses.

Widget
    I think the next CG wave will include
    Adam
    Fisto
    She-Ra
    ???-probably some villain

Though they may use She-Ra as this year's SDCC exclusive to get some attention for the line. They could also do the Adam "hey yeah" meme figure as the SDCC exclusive since it was rumored awhile back when Mattel was doing the line. This would either preclude Adam from being in wave 3 or the SDCC version would be a variant and a normal version would be included.

Quote Originally Posted by zeiss View Post
    I think the next CG wave will include
    Adam
    Fisto
    She-Ra
    ???-probably some villain

Though they may use She-Ra as this year's SDCC exclusive to get some attention for the line. They could also do the Adam "hey yeah" meme figure as the SDCC exclusive since it was rumored awhile back when Mattel was doing the line. This would either preclude Adam from being in wave 3 or the SDCC version would be a variant and a normal version would be included.
    If we only get one Filmation Prince Adam it has to look like he-man just lighter skin and light blond hair but same head.
    I don't want him to have that "hey yeah" face. that would ruin the figure.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    If we only get one Filmation Prince Adam it has to look like he-man just lighter skin and light blond hair but same head.
    I don't want him to have that "hey yeah" face. that would ruin the figure.
    I agree. Though, I would be willing to accept it if it came with a normal alternate head. I mentioned it since it was rumored a couple years back as an SDCC exclusive. The thinking could be that it would get people interested in the line as it would get a lot more attention than just a regular figure. Personally, I am not so sure that such a silly figure would help sales for the other figures. I think the people that would be interested in such a figure would not be the same people that would be eager to collect the line.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    To me, the MOTUC version is the wrong color. Orko’s robe is much too dark compared to how it looks in the cartoon. I never understood why that darker color was chosen and then, I believe, reused again for Shadow Weaver. I would definitely like Orko in Club Grayskull with a ‘toon accurate color scheme. A CG 3-pack with Prince Adam, Orko, and Cringer would be ideal.
    I like the darker color for Orko and Shadow Weaver. Makes both of them a little edgier. It fits her and makes him a little less cartoony.

But if that "wrong" color choice is the excuse to make both of them in the FILMATION line that´s fine with me.

And i´m not talking about myself here. I have my two MOTUC Shadow Weavers. I don´t need more. I´m good. But for all those who were robbed! Everyone deserves a proper Shadow Weaver in their collection.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I don't think the colors on the MOTUC Orko and Shadow Weaver are necessarily incorrect. As has been discussed in the past, the way the colors come across the screen can vary, and even from scene to scene or episode to episode, they can vary from light to dark. Even if there are not many, if any, design changes that would need to be made to the two characters, releasing them in Club Grayskull in lighter color schemes seems to be a perfect way of getting them back out there to fans.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

I think Orko looks great. Cartoons beamed into our eyes via light tube (TV) is going to look different than a physical in person object. His colours read true to my eyes.

I do not mind another Orko if only so people who missed him get him and that they maybe do not want Prince Adam. So it's ok, but I do not think it's needed for colour.

I'm glad to see that most of these guesses more or less align with what I more or less expect.

In that I hope based on demand King Miro, minimum, as per 200x/minicomic design gets made next. I never would have thought I was this hard up for him, but seeing that royal family...I just want him in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    To me, the MOTUC version is the wrong color. Orko’s robe is much too dark compared to how it looks in the cartoon. I never understood why that darker color was chosen and then, I believe, reused again for Shadow Weaver. I would definitely like Orko in Club Grayskull with a ‘toon accurate color scheme. A CG 3-pack with Prince Adam, Orko, and Cringer would be ideal.
    Preach sister! Although I am not too fussed with Orko (maybe because he's smaller and has the different color of his hat to offset his robe), I've always been disappointed in the color of Shadow Weaver. Would be amazing to get her in more Filmation accurate colors, plus I think a LOT of fans would rejoice at finally getting a chance to have her in their collection.

I would still take another Orko though in lighter colors ... especially if he comes with Yukkers!!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by zeiss View Post
    I agree. Though, I would be willing to accept it if it came with a normal alternate head. I mentioned it since it was rumored a couple years back as an SDCC exclusive. The thinking could be that it would get people interested in the line as it would get a lot more attention than just a regular figure. Personally, I am not so sure that such a silly figure would help sales for the other figures. I think the people that would be interested in such a figure would not be the same people that would be eager to collect the line.
    No because so far Super7 has not Mastered allowing for swappable heads with out neck peg breakage or loose fitting heads like fangor. I would rather one head a normal Filmation He-man head like the Mattel version of Filmation He-Man just lighter skinned and light blond hair.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

CC: Hunga, Crackers, Sagitar, Melektha

CG: Marzo, Ram-Man, Kobra Khan, She-Ra
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

CC: King Miro MYP, Lizzor, Lady Slither, Hunga the Harpy (could maybe see Kittrina in this spot)
    CG: Fisto, Shadow Weaver, Stratos, Mantenna

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

If we get She-Ra in future CG Wave, i hope she comes with this transformation alternate head... So we can recreate the iconic transformation pose.

netflix-she-ra.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by neozach View Post
    If we get She-Ra in future CG Wave, i hope she comes with this transformation alternate head... So we can recreate the iconic transformation pose.

netflix-she-ra.jpg
    Hopefully her top will be sculpted into the torso piece

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

is the Filmation She-Ra really more basic looking than the She Ra we already got? Really? She seems spot on to me. Anyone want to highlight the differences, or do we just want to utilize the cool, new "Bust Swivel" buck? Would that work with her chest emblem?

I was playing with Battle-cat with my son and he could really use some filmation love. Would love the armor sculpted on with "tight" joints.

Also we need Melaktha and a new adventures character.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    is the Filmation She-Ra really more basic looking than the She Ra we already got? Really? She seems spot on to me. Anyone want to highlight the differences, or do we just want to utilize the cool, new "Bust Swivel" buck? Would that work with her chest emblem?
    I don't know how the swivel would work for her outfit - maybe have the bodice overlap the swivel to her hips? I think it would look weird though.. too bulky? And yeah - I think She-Ra was very spot on, aside from the issues mentioned in the reviews - her dress should be white, not grayish and she should be able to be posed doing her signature side kick, not to mention able to ride her steed...

I think I would do:

CC: King Miro, Scrollos, Bandwidth, Artilla
    CG: Stratos, Prince Adam, Kobra Khan, Sha-Ra
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Heroic Warrior
    not happy with how wave 1 turned out, so at this point i am not planning on ordering anymore unless they make improvements on the QC issues. but here are my predictions for CG

Wiplash, She-ra, Ram man, Kobra Kahn

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    While the original She-Ra is pretty basic, I think a newly tooled sculpt with a more lithe frame, body swivel, matte paint, and more accurate facial sculpt would be awesome. Throw in a more Filmation accurate Sword of Protection and Shield transformation and wallah!

she_ra_6a.jpg
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

I am more than fine with the Orko and Shadow Weaver I have. Selfishly I would not like them to be released in the CG line, as it's an 'all in' set and I don't want to have to re-buy them just to get other figures.
    I don't mind if they're released as SDCC or PC exclusives or any other way that lets people get them though!

Do we have any idea of when we'll see wave 3? SDCC, or before?

I predict/want:

CC:

Artilla
    King Miro (200X)
    Hunga the Harpy
    Lady Slither

CG:

Stratos
    Whiplash
    Leech
    Grizzlor

(I know we won't get two Horde members in one wave but I can dream right?)

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    CC:
    A Filmation character
    An NA character
    a concept art character
    a comic character
    -one of these will be female

CG:
    Mostly heroic characters
    One will be female
    one will be a non variant
    one will be a totally unexpected character but will come with a bunch of accessories

With that in mind I'll toss out some names that will likely be wrong:

CC:
    Kittrina
    Spinwit
    Vypor
    Hans Hammerholder

CG:
    She-Ra
    Adam
    Stratos
    Melaktha -comes with Filmation artifacts like the Ancient Mirror of Avathar and others
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Did anyone see the teaser just posted by Super7?

"MOTU Monday

Back in the saddle... Coming next week."

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...uper7_full.png

EDIT: lol! Looks like sandrockgundam04 and I were working on the same post.

I guess that answers one question! Happy Days!

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Crap in a Hat!! Stridor is Finally Coming!!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!