Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 MOTUC Wave 2 Progress / updates

Super7 MOTUC Wave 2 Progress / updates

Updated July 26, 2018:

Check out the cardbacks from all the soon-to-arrive Super7 Wave 2 (MOTUC 2018 figures)!
    CC & CG art by Axel Gimenez, Val Staples, and Raunak Singh.
    CC bios by Danielle Gelehrter and Eric Marshall.
    CG bios by James Eatock.

---------------------------
    Updated June 24, 2018:

From Super7:

"Team Super7 has been in China this past week visiting our factory to oversee the final approvals in person of your Masters of the Universe Classics and Club Grayskull Wave 2 Figures. We're happy to report they can now go into final production! Here are some photos taken this week of some of the figures as they were approved to this final step in the production process.

The updated ETA for delivery of these figures to our warehouse from the factory is August 15th. Orders will begin shipping immediately upon their arrival.

Thank you all for your patience during the production process for this release. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy the figures.

For questions or concerns please click here to contact us.

Thank you,
    Super7"

Dylamug
    Granita
    Man-E-Faces (shot 1)
    Man-E-Faces (shot 2)
    Mer-Man
    Sorceress
    Tung Lashor
    Wrap Trap

---------------------------
    I thought we'd get together in this thread to talk about all things Wave 2 (2018 wave 1) related stuff. I just noticed on Instagram that Brian shared a picture of the moulds! Here's a screen capture of it. Great to see that he's back in China to look at our new figures' progress.
    factory.jpg

That is nice of Brian to provide an update.☺

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Well maybe will get wave two soon

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Well maybe will get wave two soon
    Customer service said they were aiming for June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    Customer service said they were aiming for June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow that would be fantastic if it were so. Last update jumped from May to August. If it were to be June I'd be stoked!!!

I just want to see what changes were made to the 2 in CC. If they have moulds surely the are done the extra detailing.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Nice thread buddy and like I am expecting good updates.

I have been waiting for Tung Lashor for 30 years !
    I was dreaming about this character as a kid and that is a dream coming true to have him now !

Now I am hoping for Rattlor so badly. Hope in wave 3
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

exciting. After the exceedingly long wait last time (not complaining, just is true) to get the next set this soon seems weird.

It feels like they were only just revealed. Very exciting.

*idly starts to wonder if the Tung Lashor & Sorceress he was buying of a fellow orger once he got them in hand is still on*

Yes, Tung is going to be tops seeing with the Horde...and that Koduk Ungol ought to look boss on my "Preternia" (catch-all pre-current characters) shelf...and the Sorceress ought to look super with her sexy new body.

I'm anxious to see Dylamug with his action feature functioning (being able to change his face). Every one of these next figures I'm totally looking forward to getting!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

This makes my day. Cant wait to see Test Shots.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

Court Magician
    Hopefully we get these soon, maybe June or July?

Are there any good news about wave 2 release and delivery?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

I heard it will be released around early August, in the summer
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    I heard it will be released around early August, in the summer
    Super7 have announced plans to ship Stridor early August, so I'm assuming Wave #2 will be shipped earlier. June/July would be my guess.

Perhaps somebody could ask Super7 in the next round of questions? I'd ask them myself, but I've already used up my quota for this round.

I hope Brian update soon with good news.
    Last edited by orsogranito; May 22, 2018 at 08:13am.

Bumping the thread up. A cool guy hook me up in ordering wave 2 directly and for the first time I will be anticipating its arrival same as most of you.

Any news update?

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Court Magician
    Has there been any updates on the progress of wave 2? Just wanted to know when to expect it's arrival.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes I’m ready to get these. Hopefully soon. Like now!

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

I wouldn't expect the Wave 2 before September.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    I wouldn't expect the Wave 2 before September.
    Last I read Super7 hopes to be shipping out wave two in August sometime and Stridor too. They can’t delay wave two onto September because they need to do the pre orders for wave three.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Last I read Super7 hopes to be shipping out wave two in August sometime and Stridor too. They can’t delay wave two onto September because they need to do the pre orders for wave three.
    I understood that they expect to get Wave 2 shipped to them from China in August. As we know they are multiple reasons for delays there: harbor strikes, long-lasting clearance and customs processes. And after this is all done, Super7 has to repackage everything. This takes time. I would be glad if we get Wave 2 in August but I wouldn't count on it.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

I like how they got so many complaints about the first wave, that we get hardly any update on wave 2! We haven't even received any production updates! I didn't complain about anything with wave 1 and rather enjoyed the updates from the factory, samples, etc.. I'd prefer we'd hear something, no news about them just sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by MattHatter View Post
    I like how they got so many complaints about the first wave, that we get hardly any update on wave 2! We haven't even received any production updates! I didn't complain about anything with wave 1 and rather enjoyed the updates from the factory, samples, etc.. I'd prefer we'd hear something, no news about them just sucks!
    I’m sure we will get Super7 Super Cast #10 either just before SDCC or during to update us on Stridor and wave two. SDCC I would think Super7 would be showing off wave three and giving info about when the preorder will go up.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

It would be nice if they surprised us and had Wave 2 out to us earlier than expected. Since it should have gone into production in March/April, they should definitely be done before Stridor, which would have started production in May. If they are going to have Stridor to us in August after a May start time, they should be able to get Wave 2 to us pretty soon, assuming there were no hiccups in production. I don't expect us to get Wave 2 before August, but it would be a nice surprise if we did.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I’m sure we will get Super7 Super Cast #10 either just before SDCC or during to update us on Stridor and wave two. SDCC I would think Super7 would be showing off wave three and giving info about when the preorder will go up.
    Yes! I want this great wave 2, but I super-want an awesome wave 3!