Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronze he man from china

Heroic Warrior

Bronze he man from china

So how many here got one of these figures? What are your thoughts, and how was the quality of your figure and it's flaws?

I haven't even heard of this. Do you possibly have pics?

Chris
    Is not not licking toads

Heroic Warrior
    It's on ebay. Here's a pic of mine.

They round off about 60. They offer a second shot after you lose the auction if you are 60 or higher. 60 was the amount I'd spend on it and got one . Love it.

Seller is zoo502

I never see anyone talk about this in fb groups or here so I asked. Only one time I seen it mentioned on fb and the price shot up to a 100 and something lol. They put one up like once a week.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

It looks great. Just like the King Grayskull. Has anyone compared both side to side? I'm curious if the quality is the same. I would have definitely picked one up if I was still a completist.

And I am definitely curious about how its quality compares to Super 7's. We're talking about this bootlegger using the original He-Man mold from the first Mattel factory I guess.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Is this person really casting these or are they just repainting existing figures? Either way the paint application looks nice. Congrats!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I've been wondering if this was a bootleg or an unreleased 'official' product.

Could this be the MOTUC version of Wonder Bread He-Man?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    IMG_9018.JPG

Bronze he-man

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rex_tech View Post
    IMG_9018.JPG

Bronze he-man
    Nice!

I'd love to know if this was meant to be an official product from Mattel at some point.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    I got one also, arrived last week in the UK. Looks the same as those above, mine had a very loose right foot (but then so does my official Prince Adam)
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Only flaw mine had was the shoulder disc on the left underside had some paint peel. The paint wasn't cured and got stuck and pulled. Underneath it shows this was a he man figure painted. The paint quality is definitely factory and not testers or the like. It's a hard paint. I would love to know the history of this figure.

I'm surprised not many are aware of this figure. He's been up for months on ebay. I got mine back in early april. Think I first noticed him in Feb or march. I was reluctant at first because of the china sellers selling things and not shipping and it goes passed the grace period to open up a case. But seen someone post it on fb and said it was legit, then I went and got one.

Been wanting a bronze he man statue for many years. Glad this guy is making them.

Heroic Warrior
    Considering this is a bootleg from China which can probably be produced without limit, depending on sales, it blows my mind that people are bidding up to $60+ dollars on this figure. It's cool, but it's basically a custom. It wasn't even cast in a decent base plastic? Skin tone underneath? I'd only think about getting one for $30 once the craze dies down.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    Considering this is a bootleg from China which can probably be produced without limit, depending on sales, it blows my mind that people are bidding up to $60+ dollars on this figure. It's cool, but it's basically a custom. It wasn't even cast in a decent base plastic? Skin tone underneath? I'd only think about getting one for $30 once the craze dies down.
    Yeah they should've used a anti eternia he man as the base. I guess you can say it's a custom but done at a factory.. kind of like joe clubs craptastic factory customs they sell for 40 a pop lol. Anyway, only reason I found out it was flesh tone underneath was when they assembled him the paint must've been fresh. This paint is hard not like model paint. It's durable and real toy paint. Definitely worth 60. If they drop to 30 I'll get another. But don't think that's happening anytime soon if it even ever does.

"zoo502" is still selling them? I tried to find the sale but impossible.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    They put one or two up a week.

There's one in auction right now going for 79. People shouldn't be bidding this high cause they will offer a second chance at 60. Everyone should be keeping it at 60.

Search this

Thanks guys, it is strange because when I am searching by myself with the words "He-man Bronze" nothing appears, maybe he blocked me lol

Heroic Warrior
    Just out of curiosity, does he come in any packaging? I was just wondering if it was bootleg Mattel castle green or just the loose figure.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TAAO View Post
    Just out of curiosity, does he come in any packaging? I was just wondering if it was bootleg Mattel castle green or just the loose figure.
    Only seen a custom that was packaged.

The thing to know is about He-Man (regular) and Anti-Eternia He-man sold looses by many chinese sellers, they are fake or not? someone here already bought them and compared with the ones sold by Mattel

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    You can't see the auction may be because the seller, is only selling those figures to people in continental USA (not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico), United Kingdom, and other two countries I don't remember right now. I sent a message to him to allow me to bid in him but he said that the post office "don't ship to Puerto Rico " which is a lie because I have bought a Lot of things from China and Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Caos View Post
    You can't see the auction may be because the seller, is only selling those figures to people in continental USA (not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico), United Kingdom, and other two countries I don't remember right now. I sent a message to him to allow me to bid in him but he said that the post office "don't ship to Puerto Rico " which is a lie because I have bought a Lot of things from China and Hong Kong.
    You are right, I totally forgot this fact with the restricted areas.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TAAO View Post
    Loose.

I bought one last week when I saw this thread. We shall see how good it is, but bootleg or not, it feels like one of those pieces that will be fun to have in my collection.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely. I have no issues with mine other than that spot I mentioned and should be an easy touch up for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I bought one last week when I saw this thread. We shall see how good it is, but bootleg or not, it feels like one of those pieces that will be fun to have in my collection.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Here you go. Mine arrived today. Joints pretty loose. Professional grade paint job--bit skin-toned plastic underneath. Way different tone than BKG, but thats okay. Worth 60 bucks, I think. Kind of wish they had included the axe.

He-man2.jpg

He-man1.jpg
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Here you go. Mine arrived today. Joints pretty loose. Professional grade paint job--bit skin-toned plastic underneath. Way different tone than BKG, but thats okay. Worth 60 bucks, I think. Kind of wish they had included the axe.

He-man2.jpg

He-man1.jpg
    Yeah the axe would've been nice.