Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bronze he man from china

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoFatato View Post
    This is not a factory produced (and lately scrapped) figure then, but more of a custom.
    Yes. I just want to second this and confirm for anyone in doubt that this is just a custom. I just received mine in the mail today. The maker seems to be just taking a bunch of regular He-Man figures or bootlegs, giving them a base coat, and then a gold dry brushing and green dry brushing and wash. There are definitely spots on the figure close to joints which have paint rubs where you can see the skin tone beneath. Not a huge deal, easily fixable, but this is just a custom. In hand, I cannot say it is worth the ~$60 I paid for it. It's neat, but it's in no way anything planned and scrapped or to come. Unless you're into customs, save your dough.

Finally got a Bronze He-Man. Quite a nice figure. Looks as good as the SDCC Bronze King Grayskull.

Now, about the seller. I was bidding on multiple auctions, always getting outbid. Finally about 2 months ago I won an auction for the lowest amount I had seen one of these go for yet.

I took a few days to pay, but the day after I did I received a full refund and a message from the seller stating he was sorry but had no figures left. The refund also claimed it was at request of me, the buyer.

2 weeks ago I found the same figure from "another" seller, with the exact same photos. I bid on it and ended up winning the auction for about the same amount. Delivery was stated as 6-8 weeks but arrived in under 2 to Australia.

In conclusion, I'm happy with the figure, and recommend it for anyone interested, just be cautious with the seller.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah the original seller stopped adding things.nthen found a different seller selling these. Found that odd but I'm sure them Chinese sellers have multiple accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Finally got a Bronze He-Man. Quite a nice figure. Looks as good as the SDCC Bronze King Grayskull.

Now, about the seller. I was bidding on multiple auctions, always getting outbid. Finally about 2 months ago I won an auction for the lowest amount I had seen one of these go for yet.

I took a few days to pay, but the day after I did I received a full refund and a message from the seller stating he was sorry but had no figures left. The refund also claimed it was at request of me, the buyer.

2 weeks ago I found the same figure from "another" seller, with the exact same photos. I bid on it and ended up winning the auction for about the same amount. Delivery was stated as 6-8 weeks but arrived in under 2 to Australia.

In conclusion, I'm happy with the figure, and recommend it for anyone interested, just be cautious with the seller.
    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk