Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2018 (19 Jul. 2018 – 22 Jul. 2018) Reveals Speculation and Discussion

Heroic Warrior

SDCC 2018 (19 Jul. 2018 – 22 Jul. 2018) Reveals Speculation and Discussion

What are you hoping for? Do you think it will be Club Grayskull related, Collectors' Choice or something else...?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    Honestly I hope theres not a sdcc exclusive. The figures are pretty pricey and Id rather they stick with the regular waves and not do sdcc exclusives because exclusives just mean higher prices and the regular wave prices are hitting my ceiling frankly.

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Id love to see an exclusive for both lines; Club Grayskull and Collectors Choice.

I personally hope its the Masks of Power Demons in a 2-pack for CC and Zodac with his Cosmic Throne for CG.

It would be great if they had a third exclusive that celebrated the 10th Anniversary of MOTUC and the 35th Anniversary of the MOTU Filmation series; like Chef Allen or a Twiggets 3-pack!

Id also love to see an exclusive for their vintage 5-inch line, like Lodar and Geldor.

Besides those, I hope they have a Reaction exclusive, another art portfolio, another Beastman and Skeletor vinyl, and something else completely wacky and unexpected.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I’d love to see an exclusive for both lines; Club Grayskull and Collectors Choice.

I personally hope it’s the Masks of Power Demons in a 2-pack for CC and Zodac with his Cosmic Throne for CG.

It would be great if they had a third exclusive that celebrated the 10th Anniversary of MOTUC and the 35th Anniversary of the MOTU Filmation series; like Chef Allen or a Twiggets 3-pack!

Id also love to see an exclusive for their vintage 5-inch line, like Lodar and Geldor.

Besides those, I hope they have a Reaction exclusive, another art portfolio, another Beastman and Skeletor vinyl, and something else completely wacky and unexpected.
    Awesome ideas! Especially the Masks of Power Demons and Zodac w/chair!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I wonder if that he-man factory painted the same as Bronze King Grayskull that is selling on Ebay might be a clue??
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    I wonder if that he-man factory painted the same as Bronze King Grayskull that is selling on Ebay might be a clue??
    Hey, good point!!

Although Super 7 have been pretty diligent when it comes to factory leaks, first shots, etc.

Last Defender of Trolla Wandering Star's Avatar
    Halfway between Trolla and Eorzea (Salem, MA)
    Standing by my guess of Kittrina as the SDCC exclusive.

I really don't think that S7's/4H's repeated use of the phrase "let the cat out of the bag" when asked about SDCC in multiple posts/videos is any coincidence, especially when other phrases exist that convey the same thing (eg "it's a secret", "can't reveal that", "not at liberty to say"). Couple that with her top-5 Fan Poll placement and I'm certainly convinced.

The real question is, CC with full detail and MotUC canon bio? Or CG, with sparse detail and non-canon TV bio?
    • IF HARMONY IS THE KEY, THEN WHAT THE FRICK IS THE LOCK?
    • Mo-Larr is canon. Montork is not. Seriously, just WHAT.
    • (This User is Powered By Sarcasm, Autism, Trollan Magic and Just Plain Stubbornness)

Heroic Warrior
    Or it could be Cringer and Prince Adam. Or Filmation catra with her panther form

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Or it could be Cringer and Prince Adam. Or Filmation catra with her panther form
    The second option would be a nice surprise!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Star View Post
    Standing by my guess of Kittrina as the SDCC exclusive.

I really don't think that S7's/4H's repeated use of the phrase "let the cat out of the bag" when asked about SDCC in multiple posts/videos is any coincidence, especially when other phrases exist that convey the same thing (eg "it's a secret", "can't reveal that", "not at liberty to say"). Couple that with her top-5 Fan Poll placement and I'm certainly convinced.

The real question is, CC with full detail and MotUC canon bio? Or CG, with sparse detail and non-canon TV bio?
    Hmmmm....I'm guessing they'll got with Club Grayskull for this character. I don't mind either way with this particular character, personally.

I’d love to see an exclusive for both lines; Club Grayskull and Collectors Choice.

I personally hope it’s the Masks of Power Demons in a 2-pack for CC and Zodac with his Cosmic Throne for CG.

The Masks of Power demons are way to popular and demanded for an exclusive treatment of the figures. They will be both part of the next regular Collector's Choice wave to boost the sales.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    The Masks of Power demons are way to popular and demanded for an exclusive treatment of the figures. They will be both part of the next regular Collector's Choice wave to boost the sales.
    Are any of these characters REALLY that popular and demanded enough to boost the sales of a wave at this point in the line..? I love the Masks of Power Demons (they're on my most wanted list), but they're D-listers at best.

Last Defender of Trolla Wandering Star's Avatar
    Halfway between Trolla and Eorzea (Salem, MA)
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Are any of these characters REALLY that popular and demanded enough to boost the sales of a wave at this point in the line..? I love the Masks of Power Demons (they're on my most wanted list), but they're D-listers at best.
    Well, you know what they say, about "one man's trash"...
    • IF HARMONY IS THE KEY, THEN WHAT THE FRICK IS THE LOCK?
    • Mo-Larr is canon. Montork is not. Seriously, just WHAT.
    • (This User is Powered By Sarcasm, Autism, Trollan Magic and Just Plain Stubbornness)

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Maybe they are D-listers, but since every A- to C-lister is already there as Classics figure, they are now on the top spot.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Maybe they are D-listers, but since every A- to C-lister is already there as Classics figure, they are now on the top spot.
    True, but I could still see them as SDCC exclusives. We've had popular characters like Stone-dar & Rokkon before

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Id love to see an exclusive for both lines; Club Grayskull and Collectors Choice.

I personally hope its the Masks of Power Demons in a 2-pack for CC and Zodac with his Cosmic Throne for CG.

Well, another christmas well before its time suggested by our friend. (^^)
    Mask Of Power Demons would be so welcome,
    and even more so because a possible apparition as a Collector's Choice offering
    would lead them to be sold separated which is unacceptable in their case.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Well, another christmas well before its time suggested by our friend. (^^)
    Mask Of Power Demons would be so welcome,
    and even more so because a possible apparition as a Collector's Choice offering
    would lead them to be sold separated which is unacceptable in their case.
    Especially if only ONE of them ended up being made! Yikes!

I hope there are no exclusives. Just higher prices to track down on eBay

Well the Stridor reveal its just a great start, right?

I think that counts as an exclsuive already. But sincerely I'm more worried to get wave 2 figures safely first rather than speculating on how spend my money next
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    Well the Stridor reveal its just a great start, right?

I think that counts as an exclsuive already. But sincerely I'm more worried to get wave 2 figures safely first rather than speculating on how spend my money next
    Agreed, I thought that Stridor was THE SDCC exclusive....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Honestly I hope there’s not a sdcc exclusive. The figures are pretty pricey and I’d rather they stick with the regular waves and not do sdcc exclusives because exclusives just mean higher prices and the regular wave prices are hitting my ceiling frankly.
    Ditto.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

I like the way you think!

Thankfully, if anything like this is ever done, exclusives have for the most part always been easy to obtain.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    What about a Club Grayskull Prince Adam and Cringer 2pk with added accessories to make He-man and Battle cat? That way those who missed out on the initial CG He-man can have a figure, those that do have him would have an exclusive 2pk with him, and those that don't want him wouldn't have to get him. We do already have a Classics Battlecat, so one in CG would be kinda cool for those that want it.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I like the way you think!

Thankfully, if anything like this is ever done, exclusives have for the most part always been easy to obtain.
    Yeah, exactly! I haven't had an issue with any exclusives over the years....oh, except the Rotar Twistoid 2-pack, but they were available in abundance later on.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAO View Post
    What about a Club Grayskull Prince Adam and Cringer 2pk with added accessories to make He-man and Battle cat? That way those who missed out on the initial CG He-man can have a figure, those that do have him would have an exclusive 2pk with him, and those that don't want him wouldn't have to get him. We do already have a Classics Battlecat, so one in CG would be kinda cool for those that want it.
    No it wouldn't look right. He-Man & Prince adam need to be separate figures in Filmation club grayskull and same for Battlecat & Cringer
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAO View Post
    Yeah, I don't know how you do that without finding some real Power of Grayskull magic! Adam would need color changing abilities to change from pale skin, white shirt, purple shorts/legs/boots to tan skin (the pink jacket and He-Man's harness are really the only interchangeable items). With Cringer you have to actually find a way to make him double or more in size.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    I am caught between the masks of power deamons idea and no exclusive for prices reasons.
    Another idea would be a weapons pack ...