Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2018 (19 Jul. 2018 – 22 Jul. 2018) Reveals Speculation and Discussion

Very curious here as well!!!Screenshot_20180613-171626.png

Heroic Warrior
    NO.

You should be scared. It means that the Horde Empire has taken over. That is their new company logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Super7 just posted a spray painted Horde logo on their socials. Now I am very intrigued!!

Is anybody else getting SLIME PIT from the gooey/dripping Horde logo?

Heroic Warrior
    Figured I'd comment on the Faker debate definitely want both versions He man with glowing eyes and a return of Faker blue one single carded or together doesn't matter I love Faker can't get enough. I offered up this question about about Faker last month maybe I should try again. Now on the Sdcc teaser I'm afraid it's probably muscle or reaction sadly but I would love a filmation multibot! Also remembered the cat out of the bag reference used by Brian and the horsemen so maybe Catra?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    Is anybody else getting SLIME PIT from the gooey/dripping Horde logo?
    I hope you're right that would be epic!

Heroic Warrior
    Super7 just posted a spray painted Horde logo on their socials. Now I am very intrigued!!
    I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but......Mantisaur?

I am doubtful the Horde symbol teaser has anything to do with a Classics release.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I am doubtful the Horde symbol teaser has anything to do with a Classics release.

You are probably right, but one can dream.

Even if it is ReAction figures, I would be happy. Anything Horde or Snake Men makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    You are probably right, but one can dream.

Even if it is ReAction figures, I would be happy. Anything Horde or Snake Men makes me happy.
    I am curious what it might be. The spray paint nature of it just made me think t-shirt, but hopefully it's more exciting than that.

Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

I saw that too and laughed to myself saying that looked like a bad factory paint job of a Club Grayskull Hordak chest bat

All kidding aside it's probably a t-Shirt
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Hopefully that is a tease for a re-action Hordak or Horde MUSCLE
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Widget
    I think it's either a Horde T-shirt or a ReAction figure. Would be ecstatic if this was CC or CG related.

I’m thinking this isn’t MOTUC/CC, so... meh.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah...but maybe it's an all-encompassing thing? A whole bunch of Horde items released at once...? That could be cool!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    Iím wondering if this year we will be treated to a Hordakís Lair (Hordakís Haven perhaps).

If so Iím expecting a wide assortment of Horde related offerings. That bloody logo will undoubtably be a shirt. Possibly the premier of a Horde centric wave of Reaction and Muscel figures. Possibly a Horde token being handed out at the booth. Maybe if weíre lucky even a reveal of a prototype of Mantisaur, Clawdeen, or Storm.

Itís still 5 weeks away but Iím starting to get super excited for Comic Con.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    Possibly a Horde token being handed out at the booth.
    I'd really like that, actually.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

With the She-Ra cartoon coming soon I'm sure that S7 will be featuring the Horde heavily at SDCC since one can only assume that there will be a lot of focus on the new cartoon's iteration of the story (and of course the Horde). So it will be a great tie in to what Dreamworks/Netflix will reveal. Riding the wave as it may. (In the same breath if S7 were to get ThunderCats that new cartoon may also have some marketing for it at SDCC and it can also tie in with that promotion - even if only hints are given as I doubt there would be much revealed for that cartoon which will only air next year)

Wishful hopes:

Snake Troopers

Horde Robot

Killamari

Horde Prime (comic version)
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior
    I would love to see a classics Admiral Scurvy, false face, colonel blast, or snake men such as Caught n mouth, or stretch neck among others.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Wishful hopes:

Snake Troopers

Horde Robot

Killamari

Horde Prime (comic version)
    Ok, I am up to speed on most MOTU stuff, but Killamari? Never heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Ok, I am up to speed on most MOTU stuff, but Killamari? Never heard of him.
    I think that is the fan-given name for the purple Octavia concept character.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I think that is the fan-given name for the purple Octavia concept character.
    Ah, ok. I am aware of that concept, but hadn't heard a fan-given name for her.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    I’m wondering if this year we will be treated to a Hordak’s Lair (Hordak’s Haven perhaps).

If so I’m expecting a wide assortment of Horde related offerings. That bloody logo will undoubtably be a shirt. Possibly the premier of a Horde centric wave of Reaction and Muscel figures. Possibly a Horde token being handed out at the booth. Maybe if we’re lucky even a reveal of a prototype of Mantisaur, Clawdeen, or Storm.

It’s still 5 weeks away but I’m starting to get super excited for Comic Con.
    This is along the lines of what I was thinking.
    They wouldn’t put out a teaser for just a shirt and they’ve done Skeletor’s Lair twice now (was it twice?) so maybe they’re going with a Horde theme to mix it up.

We did already see they’ve made Horde MUSCLE figures for those new blind box versions, maybe they will available in a can or something.

I have mixed feelings if they’re offering a ton of Horde goodies because as awesome as it would be I know it will be very difficult/expensive to obtain them as an overseas fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post, but, they just announced they’ll be revealing something MOTU related tomorrow!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    With the She-Ra cartoon coming soon I'm sure that S7 will be featuring the Horde heavily at SDCC since one can only assume that there will be a lot of focus on the new cartoon's iteration of the story (and of course the Horde). So it will be a great tie in to what Dreamworks/Netflix will reveal. Riding the wave as it may. (In the same breath if S7 were to get ThunderCats that new cartoon may also have some marketing for it at SDCC and it can also tie in with that promotion - even if only hints are given as I doubt there would be much revealed for that cartoon which will only air next year)
    After a second, that's what I was thinking as well. That might even be why the logo looks off, if it's the new Horde logo.

I kind of feel like the Horde symbol Teaser Pic hinting at some SDCC exclusive, has to do something with either MUSCLE, ReAction, or the 5" Vintage Style line. I always like getting new Classics and Club Grayskull figures to add to my collection, but I kind of hope there IS NOT one of those as a SDCC exclusive this year.

Until Super 7 knows for sure they could get a Classics/Collectors Choice or CG figure done for SDCC properly and on time, and be able to sell it on their website during or after the con for non attendees with minimal to zero trouble, I'd prefer they don't attempt it. But hey, maybe they are at that point. But it seems with Power Con exclusives, Stridor Pre Orders, fulfilling the upcoming wave 2 of CC and CG, and then a soon to be announced wave 3 of CC and CG with pre orders, maybe they should just not cause themselves anymore work or stress, and not cause us any SDCC Exclusive panic attacks lol.

Also, good call! I hadn't even thought of that. Maybe that is the look of the Horde Symbol from the upcoming Netflix She-Ra: POP Cartoon.
    Last edited by Cringer82; June 15, 2018 at 12:16am.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I’m thinking this isn’t MOTUC/CC, so... meh.
    What he says
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither