Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Wave One 5.75" - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

Yes, I saw the Beast Man image yesterday but couldn't think of what it might be for. But your guess on the cross sell art for this vintage line seems spot on!
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Just great! I Wonder who are the 3 characters on the layers at the right of the He-Man work

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Just great! I Wonder who are the 3 characters on the layers at the right of the He-Man work
    I only see two figures. One is He-Man. Possibly a base layer. Another He-Man on top of it. Then one shadowy-looking figure... though that could be a reference-layer.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

From Super7's latest newsletter:

San Diego Comic-Con is always TOP FUN! It's the most wonderful time of the year again and Super7 has been attending Comic-Con for over 15 consecutive years. This year will be more awesome and fun than ever! Team Super7 will be set up at the convention site PLUS we have some offsite pop-up events planned at the Super7 San Diego store located a quick 15 minute walk from the convention. Cue teasers...

hordak.png

Is this teaser enough for you?
    Mmmm... interesting...

Do you think that this horde logo is linked with the 5.75 vintage style toyline?

Do you think that this horde logo is linked with the 5.75 vintage style toyline?
    They're releasing the Filmation Hordak...

Quote Originally Posted by capitrueno View Post
    They're releasing the Filmation Hordak...
    Yep but we already know about him, a teaser at my eyes is for Something that we do not know yet and this one is special: Horde symbol bleeding (Mosquitor? lol)

But maybe I'm wrong and yes it is for Filmation's Hordak.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Yep but we already know about him
    Indeed.

Maybe the logo is teaser for something else.

Will we get red Horde slime jar?
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

New pic from Emiliano Santalucia FB page:

IMG_0321.JPG

Right after the Super7’s Hordak teaser...

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capitrueno View Post
    New pic from Emiliano Santalucia FB page:

Right after the Super7’s Hordak teaser...
    His recent art posts look to me like cardback art for the 5.5”’line.

Edit: Oh hey, you said as much above. Well, we're on the same page!
    Last edited by Streamside; June 14, 2018 at 01:09pm. Reason: Derp
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Someone just opened a thread concerning the Classics figures, here is a similar thread about the 5.75" vintage stylized Super7 figures.
    Comic-Con dates are 19 Jul. 2018 to 22 Jul. 2018.

So, let's go:

About Exclusive items it would be great if we can get a Limited He-Ro/Eldor 2-pack as the Epic Battles ones but with an all new designed POG packaging.
    Or a Filmation's Faker figure (Because Filmation's He-man and Skeletor are now produced, Faker is just an easy deal)

About the reveals I just hope about "unreleased before" characters as Karg, Shadow Weaver, Granita, Marlena etc

I know that most of the reveals will be probably around Filmation's but I keep the fingers crossed for good surprises.
    I'll go with Tri-Klops, Stratos, Shadow Weaver, and Teela for the next set of 5.75" reveals at SDCC.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Super7 should be announcing something today. They posted this on their IG yesterday...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkBpXWND...aken-by=super7
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar

SDCC 2018 - 5.75 vintage style Reveals Speculation and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    Super7 should be announcing something today. They posted this on their IG yesterday...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkBpXWND...aken-by=super7
    Next wave of ReAction is up for sale now - I wonder if that’s it.
    Last edited by Streamside; June 15, 2018 at 01:53pm.
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Next wave of ReAction is up for sale now - I wonder if that’s it.
    I thinks it's gonna be something else. They had a Horde logo teaser and no of the reactions are horde members

edit: nope, you were right. I like those reactions, just hard for me to justify spending $90 on a set of 6.

I know... They're a small company... yadda yadda yadda.
    Last edited by nickdoobs; June 15, 2018 at 02:20pm.

Can't wait….

I have no idea if They'll reveal few pictures of the carded figure(s?) only or if it is a date about a pre-order...
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 15, 2018 at 08:07pm.

So does that mean on June 20th the Vintage style, Filmatioin Skeletor we've seen will be on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    So does that mean on June 20th the Vintage style, Filmatioin Skeletor we've seen will be on sale?
    I do not think about a direct sale because the Epic Battle packs will not be shipped until mid-July.

And June 20th is my Birthday too!!! It's gonna be a great day!

- - - Updated - - -

I thinks it's gonna be something else. They had a Horde logo teaser and no of the reactions are horde members

edit: nope, you were right. I like those reactions, just hard for me to justify spending $90 on a set of 6.

I know... They're a small company... yadda yadda yadda.
    Yeah I hear ya I don't even collect the reaction figures but I did spend the money only for this wave because I am a huge Faker, Scareglow, Evil-Lyn, and Orko fan sooo...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    And June 20th is my Birthday too!!! It's gonna be a great day!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I hear ya I don't even collect the reaction figures but I did spend the money only for this wave because I am a huge Faker, Scareglow, Evil-Lyn, and Orko fan sooo...lol.
    Everybody has those characters they just can't refuse. I have Trap Jaw. Hell I even caved and bought a Trap Jaw POP.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Everybody has those characters they just can't refuse. I have Trap Jaw. Hell I even caved and bought a Trap Jaw POP.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    LOL yeah I fell into the pop thing as well I'm only missing scareglow. Once I popped I couldn't stop LOL. Now you need the chase variant of trapjaw...
    Last edited by depp76; June 16, 2018 at 10:29am.

SDCC 2018 - 5.75 vintage style Reveals Speculation and Discussion

So we have the new Reaction figures and most probably the single-carded vintage Filmation figures on pre-order this coming week. Do you think it’s still possible that we get the He-Ro and Eldor for SDCC. Isn’t it too much in too little time?

Can't wait….
    http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/ebay/skeletorteaser.jpg

I have no idea if They'll reveal few pictures of the carded figure(s?) only or if it is a date about a pre-order...

Is that a comic book I see in that packaging, behind the figure? If they're publishing new comics to put with these...........then they just became even more prioritized purchases!
    Put the Image/MVCreations comics on Comixology please!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth2099 View Post
    Is that a comic book I see in that packaging, behind the figure? If they're publishing new comics to put with these...........then they just became even more prioritized purchases!
    I think they are art cards like with the MOTUC Ultimates. A nice picture with maybe a bio on the back. Though I wonder what they are doing in place of the bios since these are the vintage figures.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

It would be nice if these were resealble/re-cardable but i dont think that will happen.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Not sure why the teaser of Skeletor is blacked out unless it's some variation we haven't seen or is it that the preorder is going up ?