Thread: The Demon from The Ordeal of Man-E-Faces

The Demon from The Ordeal of Man-E-Faces

I finally got around to taking some pics of this amazing custom I got a few months back. They still arenít great but will have to do for now.

This was a grail piece for me. Iíve always loved the old mini comics and The Ordeal Of Man-E-Faces was a particular favorite (mainly because of this guy). The great Joe Amato did this custom for me and I could not be more pleased. He is easy to work with and the results are terrific.

I decided to add some demonic looking 1/6 scale weapons to him for some extra fun.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    He's pretty conform to the evil being from the mini-comics indeed, great job!

See, if I wasn't too naÔve to think that he may be part of the line in a very distant future,
    I'd email Joe right away and would address a commission for this same purpose.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

very cool job indeed. Good use of part on him.

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Very well done.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Thanks guys. I really love this figure. I finally put in the display case. I hope to take new collection pics as soon as I finish adding a couple of new cabinets that I picked up.