Thread: Grayskull - Ebay - Iconheroes

Widget

Grayskull - Ebay - Iconheroes

Hey guys, I know a lot of people are always on the look out for this one like I was. I just saw this on ebay:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-Of-...kAAOSwkQxa7huU

Not sure if it's ok to post someone elses posting. I don't know the seller, just was looking for Snake Mountain again and saw this.

Good luck with the snake mountain. I've been looking for over a year. I bid on 2 different ones on ebay.. Both times I bid like $650-700 and in the end my bids were surpassed by over $100 each time. It's ridiculous. I should have purchased one that I could have gotten from a comic shop last year for $450, but now that one is sold and I continue to look...

Widget
    I definitely want Snake Mountain for my second window Sill. There is a small dream that I can make a Lego set that connects both windows together so my guys can battle it out LMAO. But, i can't find it so I been also researching: Indiana Jones and Thunder Cats stuff. Problem is i'm not "in love" w/ Thunder Cats the way I am He-Man. Although: MummRa is bad Ass.

In other news the Grayskull didn't sell and the person has relisted it at $5.00 cheaper. Slowly regretting purchasing mine for $345 lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-Of-...kAAOSwkQxa7huU

I found a grayskull last year for $270. I need to find the accessory set for it now as well.

Does the Icon Heroes Grayskull really go for that crazy high of an amount?

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Does the Icon Heroes Grayskull really go for that crazy high of an amount?
    Yeah, the Grayskull I've seen go anywhere from $275-350. Snake mountain is straight up ridiculous. I bid on a few and handedly got beaten out by bids of $700+. I am not sure what the accessory pack for Grayskull is selling for. I rarely see them pop up so I would imagine in the neighborhood of $300-400 as well. Crazy. I just started getting into the Pop Culture Shock statues and they are equally as pricey.