Thread: Dreadator

Dreadator

The predator of the Heman universe. This frog like Gladiator showed to be more of a match for heman then he would have wished. When looking at characters to add to the ranks of the Mutants, he was a perfect fit for some added muscle.recipe- used a dekker buck, and arms, optikk hands, demoman legs, and hordak feet, standor loin. Head is a custom from the talented Ryan Lunt, the armor is made from a batros armor, skeletor centerpiece, and stephenwolf (DC) shoulder pads.weapons are and everlast metal axe i found in which i added a chain and skull with a spike going through it, two awesome knives i found, and another cool looking hand tool i found in a fodder lot.

dreadator back1.jpg
    Dreadator.jpg
    dreadatorbeam.jpg
    dreadatorlocker.jpg

Facet, I always love your customs, and they give me inspiration for my own.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Facet, I always love your customs, and they give me inspiration for my own.
    Very kind words wayneclops, that's exactly what I am trying to do by creating recipes for these figures, showing others that it is realitivly easy make these characters with the right parts and some creativity. Almost all figures I make use motuc parts most often only custom head and some armor and accessories. LaWr force zodac inspired me to make torturor from his custom. Copy my recipes, make the better then me, I totally want to see others follow suit. To me it's about the characters i select are characters that I feel have a Hanse to be made but are far off on the relevancy scale for super 7 at this point but others like my golden rod, I think is better In design then what axel came up with, no offense at all to what axel is doing, to me it's the most exciting thing here at the org besides the super 7 bios coming from Erik and Daniele. Show me your customs bud love to what you are coming up with

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Very kind words wayneclops, that's exactly what I am trying to do by creating recipes for these figures, showing others that it is realitivly easy make these characters with the right parts and some creativity. Almost all figures I make use motuc parts most often only custom head and some armor and accessories. LaWr force zodac inspired me to make torturor from his custom. Copy my recipes, make the better then me, I totally want to see others follow suit. To me it's about the characters i select are characters that I feel have a Hanse to be made but are far off on the relevancy scale for super 7 at this point but others like my golden rod, I think is better In design then what axel came up with, no offense at all to what axel is doing, to me it's the most exciting thing here at the org besides the super 7 bios coming from Erik and Daniele. Show me your customs bud love to what you are coming up with
    Thanks, I have made a lot of them over the past few years. Some I am more proud of than others . I will have to see about uploading them as an album in the Fan Creations section or something, because I probably would have too many pictures for a single thread, and I'd be spamming the Customs section if I created a new thread for each of my customs. I've been a bit shy about posting them because I am by no means any kind of professional customizer, but I do feel like I'm getting better at it.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off