Thread: Ceratin

Ceratin

Another pre-eternian Council of Elders character i brought to figure form, Ceratin is the Caligar member of the Grayskull's inner leadership. he has a much calmer face the most caligar,i always felt like he had a very soft heart. Cool to add a pre-eternian caligar into the mix finallyRecipe- All of it is Ceratus, All i did was strip away the whip symbols and add my male council of elders symbols from shapeways and added the loin from a 200x whiplash, the head was from the taltented Ryan Lunt a reshaped ceratus head, and the two sword, one accurate to what he brandished in the episode, are from fodder lots.

elders weapons6.jpg
    elders weapons7.jpg
    elders weapons13.jpg
    28_ceratin_bio_zps0304379c - Copy.jpg

Ceratin? Sounds like keratin to me.
    No offence!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Widget
    Hey Facet, nice work with the custom! Very good eye for detail! Any chance you published your "council of elders" symbol in Shapeways? I tried to find it but had no luck. Just wondering if you actually had it available for printing. Thanks! Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by backtrack9 View Post
    Hey Facet, nice work with the custom! Very good eye for detail! Any chance you published your "council of elders" symbol in Shapeways? I tried to find it but had no luck. Just wondering if you actually had it available for printing. Thanks! Keep up the great work!
    I'll pm u In a couple of days still working on the store. Thx for the kind words