Thread: A brand new fan project that needs your voices!

A brand new fan project that needs your voices!

Here we are to present you an exciting new fan project for the Masters Of The Universe, Dominators Of The Universe!

Do you remember audiobooks?
    We'll start a brand new series of audiobooks on youtube with brand new stunning drawings!
    Do you wanna know who is the artist behind the drawings? Well, for now we can tell you that his style is so traditional and magnificent that will make happy every MOTU fan!
    This project is dedicated and involves all the MOTU fan base, "how?" you may ask!
    This project needs your voice for all the characters that we have selected for the project.

What you will earn? Beware that this is a fan project, there's no salary but...
    1. You'll be the official voice of the character for all the lifespan of this unofficial project.
    2. Your name will be emblazoned in the credits.
    3. You will see before anyone else the episodes of the project even if your characters isn't in it.

What you need?
    1. A semi-professional or a professional microphone
    2. A silent environment
    3. To speak English
    4. To be from the geographic area indicated

So for the pilot the project needs 3 voices:

Scrollos: Ireland or United Kingdom.
    Sorceress: U.S.A., Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia or New Zealand.
    He-Man: U.S.A. or Canada.

You don't have to have the voice like the one in the cartoon, you can create your own version!

So send your audition to dominatorsoftheuniverse@gmail.com with the following characteristic:

Scrollos: subject: Scrollos - sentence: And they placed in his hands a sword made for him called Vengeance, forged in brimstone and tempered by the woeful tears of the Unavenged.
    Sorceress: subject: Sorceress - sentence: Men who crave power look back over the mistakes of their lives, pile them all together and call it destiny.
    He-Man: subject: He-Man - sentence: I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind.

(please notes that these sentences will not be in any of the episodes)

Good luck!

Last edited by DominatorsOTU; June 20, 2018 at 07:07pm.

This sounds like a really fun idea! I've been a fan of Big Finish and some other audio dramas for a while now, and this sounds like a great way to tell epic stories without, you know, crowdfunding a million dollars or something.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianCBaer View Post
    This sounds like a really fun idea! I've been a fan of Big Finish and some other audio dramas for a while now, and this sounds like a great way to tell epic stories without, you know, crowdfunding a million dollars or something.
    Good luck!
    We need a lot of luck!
    The screenplays of the first season, made of 8 episodes, are ready and we can't wait to go further because we will let choose some of the characters for the next seasons with a poll because every episode is dedicated to one character.
    We want to build every season along the fan base and there will be space for the famous characters and for the obscure ones, we got some future screenplays almost written, like the one on Goat Man, and they are screamin' to be on youtube.