Thread: MotUC COMMANDER CLANK cannons a' blazin!

MotUC COMMANDER CLANK cannons a' blazin!

"The mechanical maniac known as Commander Clank is a true terror on the battlefield! Created for all out war and commander of a vast robotic army, Clank was programmed with an eon's worth of battle strategies by the Battling Ancients. With twin cannons that launch powerful volleys and a hidden chest gun Commander Clank was ready to conquer the flesh-walkers of Eternia....that is until Mechanasis' power supplies were destroyed. Centuries later Hordak stumbled upon the lost city and powered Clank up gaining a new Commander for his forces of evil!"

Another one of my original character creations, Commander Clank explodes into your Masters of the Universe collection with twin cannons blasting! He was created from a Twistoid upper body, multi-bot lower half, Horde Trooper feet, a Skylanders head, and Rio-Blast armor/backpack. I modded the jaw to move and fashioned two large cannons that I think came from a Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End toy to the sliding posts. A magnetic chest-mounted Gatling gun attachment finishes the look of this battlefield bot along with a lot of metallic paint effects and weathering.

For more explosive pics head to his page here: MotUC Commander Clank custom

"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Saotome View Post
    "The mechanical maniac known as Commander Clank is a true terror on the battlefield! Created for all out war and commander of a vast robotic army, Clank was programmed with an eon's worth of battle strategies by the Battling Ancients. With twin cannons that launch powerful volleys and a hidden chest gun Commander Clank was ready to conquer the flesh-walkers of Eternia....that is until Mechanasis' power supplies were destroyed. Centuries later Hordak stumbled upon the lost city and powered Clank up gaining a new Commander for his forces of evil!"

Another one of my original character creations, Commander Clank explodes into your Masters of the Universe collection with twin cannons blasting! He was created from a Twistoid upper body, multi-bot lower half, Horde Trooper feet, a Skylanders head, and Rio-Blast armor/backpack. I modded the jaw to move and fashioned two large cannons that I think came from a Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End toy to the sliding posts. A magnetic chest-mounted Gatling gun attachment finishes the look of this battlefield bot along with a lot of metallic paint effects and weathering.

For more explosive pics head to his page here: MotUC Commander Clank custom

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsao...rClank_001.JPG
    Wow that is impressive great job on him

This is the kind of stuff I want to do! I love it especially the cannons and head.
    Don't look now but Beast Man is judging your life choices.

Quote Originally Posted by MexItalius View Post
    This is the kind of stuff I want to do! I love it especially the cannons and head.
    Then get customizing! It's easy to get started and I have guides/tutorials on my site to help you.
    "If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!