Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2018 exclusive CG Prince Adam from Super7

And it's already on Ebay. Shock. One just sold for $78. Not too bad IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    And it's already on Ebay. Shock.
    That was quick
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

That's really funny. Well done Super7.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Perfect example of what a "Con Exclusive" should be.

• It won't leave a hole in the collection of anyone that can't get it.
    • It has a more limited desirability among the fanbase.
    • Its still cool enough that people will want it.
    • It has a history/story behind it.

Great idea for an exclusive, but I honestly thought we would be done having to hunt these things down. I hope there is an easy way to obtain this one. 75 for Ebay isn't awful all things considered. Do we even know the actual price?
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Perfect exclusive. But selling them from the Lair could turn into a nightmare.

I stopped collecting and this is another reminder that I made the right decision. Super 7 really isn't offering anything for me these days. No more MOTUC. All Filmation. Blech.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Remember “A Christmas Story”, when Ralphie opened up the pink nightmare bunny costume?
    That’s how I feel about this figure.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

The second one on Ebay just sold for 149.99.

Court Magician

The only way this ex is cool is if it comes with a normal face! Hard core fan, but would NEVER want a laughing adam in my home!

Well, I hope there's a way to get this that doesn't involve spending hundreds of dollars on eBay.
    It's this sort of nonsense more than anything else that will drive me away from collecting this line.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Well, I hope there's a way to get this that doesn't involve spending hundreds of dollars on eBay.
    It's this sort of nonsense more than anything else that will drive me away from collecting this line.
    Yeah no kidding now I wish I had snatched up that $78 one that sold earlier lol.

"I like Santa!" Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I don't understand buying something like this on ebay now when the seller doesn't even have it in-hand yet.

While I do like that this exclusive is something you could both enjoy having, or live without, I will be a bit irritated if it isn't offered beyond Hordaks Lair at SDCC.

Usually with Comic Con exclusives, I'm happy either way. if it's offered to Non Attendees great, if not, fine. After all, it is a SDCC exclusive.

But with MOTUC's, this line only exists, and has only made it as far as at has, from die hard fans who have gone above and beyond to support it. And I know fans support each and every line with their purchase even if it's something you find easily at retail. But again, MOTUC is very different.

We as fans spent Hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year, having to sub to an entire years subscription to help keep the line alive and going during the Matty years. And now with Super 7 you have to buy ALL 4 figures, even if you just want one or 2 characters of both CG and CC. And you give all that money upfront, long before you get your figures.

I got at least 4 subs a year every year from Matty, and I buy a set of 4 of each CG and CC now from Super 7, along with Multiple extras of each character. And there are many on here who have gone way beyond even that with Matty and Super 7

I have a complete collection, and have done a lot to support this line and keep it alive. So I would at least like an opportunity at the exclusive beyond going to SDCC. It's not exactly easy for me, or any of us to go to SDCC. And like I said, SDCC is a very special event, and I am overall cool with any exclusive being either offered to non attendees or not.

But with MOTUC, it has been a labor of love, time and money with us fans making a real effort to keep it alive, and have faith in either Mattel or Super 7 to do right by us after pledging so much of our money towards them.

I feel like come Comic Con time, that faith needs to be rewarded, with the opportunity to buy the SDCC exclusive figure, even if you cant attend. And Matty always made that possible. Whether it was a goof exclusive like Mo Larr, or something really cool and must need like Rokkon and Stondedar, Prince Adam and Orko, or Vykron.

I wish Super 7 would do the same.

Surprised no one has mentioned that he comes with a Classics sword instead of one more Filmation based.

Oh nooooos.........the distinctions between aesthetics between the lines has become even more blurred!

Heroic Warrior
    Will non attendees be able to order this from super 7

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    "23 years of my life, and still..."
    Does Galactus fart?

Heroic Warrior
    It's fabulous!

I hope the SDCC exclusive for next year is Bow and Adam riding Arrow together! Or maybe it will be a special edition two-pack of Netossa and Spinerella?

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Looks pretty cool. Just hope I can find a way to get one since I’m not attending SDCC.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; July 11, 2018 at 11:04am.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man, and SNAKE MOUNTAIN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I don't understand buying something like this on ebay now when the seller doesn't even have it in-hand yet.
    IKR and it's not like the seller knows for sure they can get it. It's an exclusive and it could sell out fast. We don't even know how many of these Super7 Produced.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I think this figure is fun and I'd like to have one. I just hope that S7 offers up some extras for sale after SDCC, or makes them available at a later date!

Awful. I'm embarrassed this is happening.

Guess those rumours of Mattel releasing a laughing Prince Adam in 2016 (and then cancelling it) were unfortunately true. I just hope this isn't the only CG Prince Adam we will get because if that is the case I'm done with the line. I've lost interest anyway as it is and this will be the final nail.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Such a cool and fun idea! A perfect exclusive.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    Interesting, it's the firts time that an official motu media take this parody on an official way.(Forgive the redundancy)

On the one hand it's a good thing, motu will get a great exposure because it's a very viral video, on the other hand motu is officially a joke.

Howewer the figure is brilliant.
    I thought Mo-larr was the first time. And Baby Skeletor was second..... That said I dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I agree, I'd be worried about spending that kind of money and never getting the figure.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Good, correct ankles, but WRONG loincloth.
    I hope they fix it in the regular version of Adam and He-Man if they eventually re-release it.