Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2018 exclusive CG Prince Adam from Super7

From Super7:

Hi MOTU Customers and Fans -

An Update on your pre-order: Laughing Prince Adam is almost here!

The Laughing Prince Adam figures are scheduled to arrive at the Super7 warehouse in San Francisco on October 8th. We then will need a couple days to organize the figures before sending them out to everyone who pre-ordered. This means you will most likely see your Laughing Prince Adam ship to you the second week of October (as soon as Team Super7 gets back from New York Comic Con!).

The figure looks great, the packaging even better, and the feeling of joy you get when you hold this figure in your hands can’t be beat. Consider it an early Halloween present from us to you!

Thank you,
    Team Super7

Thanks for the update
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

Yeah, got the email yesterday. Can’t wait for Adam to arrive, hopefully before I go on holiday in November!

Court Magician
    Hi MOTU Customers -

We are happy to inform you that Laughing Prince Adam is arriving from our factory soon and we will start shipping orders in the next 2 weeks.

Please let us know if your Ship To address has changed by clicking the button below to update us and prevent any incorrect or delayed deliveries. Update us immediately about any address changes and any updates need to be received by Monday, October 15th.

If your address has not changed there is no need to contact us.

Thank you for your patience during the production process for this figure. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy Laughing Prince Adam!

By the Power of Grayskull!
    Update on Laughing Prince Adam.....

MOTU Laughing Prince Adam
    Pre-Order Shipping Update

Hi MOTU Customers -

We are happy to inform you that Laughing Prince Adam is arriving from our factory soon and we will start shipping orders in the next 2 weeks.

Please let us know if your Ship To address has changed by clicking the button below to update us and prevent any incorrect or delayed deliveries. Update us immediately about any address changes and any updates need to be received by Monday, October 15th.

If your address has not changed there is no need to contact us.

Thank you for your patience during the production process for this figure. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy Laughing Prince Adam!

Thank you,
    Super7

customercare@super7.com

Subject: Laughing Prince Adam Pre-Order Address Update

NAME:

ORDER NUMBER:

NEW SHIP TO ADDRESS:
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    From Super7:

The Laughing Prince Adam figures are scheduled to arrive at the Super7 warehouse in San Francisco on October 8th. We then will need a couple days to organize the figures before sending them out to everyone who pre-ordered. This means you will most likely see your Laughing Prince Adam ship to you the second week of October (as soon as Team Super7 gets back from New York Comic Con!).

The figure looks great, the packaging even better, and the feeling of joy you get when you hold this figure in your hands can’t be beat. Consider it an early Halloween present from us to you!

Thank you,
    Team Super7
    Thanks for the update, depp !

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Thanks for the update, depp !
    I got the same update. I'll be sending you that sword soon!

From Super7:

Thank you,
    Team Super7
    Cool!

Thanks Depp!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

I'm jazzed to get this guy. I don't know if I'll crack him open and try to work him into our MOTU stories at home, but it's just a fun release.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Anyone received Prince Adam yet? There’s so much in the pipeline I’m losing track of ship dates.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    Anyone received Prince Adam yet? There’s so much in the pipeline I’m losing track of ship dates.
    According to the last email sent out it seems that we should have received him by now.

According to the last email sent out it seems that we should have received him by now.
    True. I noticed Space Figuren is shipping out their order this week of PA figures. So maybe ours will be shipping out this coming week too. I hope so as I’m dying for more new plastic! (As if my recent arrivals weren’t enough!)

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    nope. last email i received about it was 17 days ago saying they would be shipping soon. It's starting to look like that early Halloween present Super7 was talking about is going to turn into an early Thanksgiving present.

I just got a shipping email from Super7 with a FedEx tracking number. My Laughing Adam should be here Monday November 5th.

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I just got a shipping email from Super7 with a FedEx tracking number. My Laughing Adam should be here Monday November 5th.
    Great news!!! He is on his way at last!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Great news!!! He is on his way at last!
    Laughing all the way.... ha ha ha ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Laughing all the way.... ha ha ha ...

Soon to be joined by his powered up lauging counterpart and also laughing nemesis. Now all we need is a laughing Teela Ultimates figure and a head with her hair down hahahaha.

From Super7:

MOTU Laughing Prince Adam
    Shipping Now!

Hi MOTU Customers -

We are happy to inform you that Laughing Prince Adam has now started to ship! You will receive a notification once your order has fully shipped out.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, click on the e-mail button at the end of this message. It will automatically include “Laughing Prince Adam” in the subject line and then enter your order number in the e-mail along with your message.

Thank you for your patience during the production process for this release. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy Laughing Prince Adam!

Thank you,
    Super7

Good news - I got my tracking number. Yay!

Bad news - FedEx. I'm seriously considering not buying anything from Super 7 again if they continue to use them for International Deliveries.

He should be here tomorrow.... Friday at the latest for me

Mine were supposed to be here today....

Oh well, hopefully I get them tomorrow!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Really? I got an e-mail October 30th "Laughing Prince Adam has now started to ship!". No tracking number so far.
    Should have ordered via Space Figuren...

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCulture View Post
    Really? I got an e-mail October 30th "Laughing Prince Adam has now started to ship!". No tracking number so far.
    Should have ordered via Space Figuren...
    You are not alone...same story here. So much for an early Halloween present lol.

I got a notice from FedEx that my package was due to be delivered 11/7.

Got a email from FedEx they are delivering my Laughing Adam on Monday the 5th.

- - - Updated - - -

My SUPER7 Laughing Prince Adam arrived Yesterday. SUPER7 packaged it very well mailer was wrapped in bubble wrap and then packed in another box.