Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She-Ra and Hordak ReAction 2-Pack SDCC 2018 Exclusive

I like the packaging more than I like the figures lol. If I get these they are staying carded, and that's coming from a guy who opens everything!

This is a really cool exclusive. It is probably my favorite out of all of the 2018 MOTU SDCC ones.

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Super7's really eating Mattel's lunch when it comes to SDCC exclusives this year.

Super7: "Here are some awesome toys we know you guys will love!"
    Mattel: "Here are some tchotchkes that we should be giving away to people who walk past our booth but we're gonna charge you for them instead."
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated; occasionally funny.
    When you're done laughing, visit the store!

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

I have no interest in variants or multi-packs, but I'm glad to know that other factions are on their way. I assume these will have single card releases, which will be what I'm waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    Super7's really eating Mattel's lunch when it comes to SDCC exclusives this year.

Mattel: "Here are some tchotchkes that we should be giving away to people who walk past our booth but we're gonna charge you for them instead."
    This totally made me LOL. Correct.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Prince Adam, Mantenna, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Glimmer, Adora

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post

That's... pretty spot on!
    Poor Mattel, they've always had such a hard time with these things.

Court Magician
    anybody knows if this 2-pack will be available online?.

regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Radycoff View Post

regards!
    Super7 puts their exclusives up online after the convention if they have any left over. I would bet that the Reaction set will probalby show up after SDCC but can't be 100% certain.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Radycoff View Post

regards!
    I expect to see these 2 sold on individual cards down the road. I want to believe that this 2 pack is just for SDCC. But don't hold me to it, I am only guessing with no provable info or evidence. I can't see them though just using these molds or parts of these molds only this one time.

There are 5 variations of Hordak alone that his parts can be used for:

Filmation Hordak(as seen here)
    Vintage Toy Hordak w/ grey skin
    Hurricane Hordak
    Buzzsaw Hordak
    Spirit of Hordak

and She-Ra has at least 4 variations that I can think of:

Filmation She-Ra(again as seen here)
    Vintage Toy She-Ra w/ Battle Mask
    Sunburst She-Ra
    Bubble Power She-Ra

There are also a bunch of female characters that can reuse some of She-Ra's parts. There are some in The Great Rebellion and a few in some other factions as well. Plus they probably do some parts sharing with a few other ReAction lines also, like Alien, Planet of the Apes, etc.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.