Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She-Ra and Evil Horde Keshi (MUSCLE) Figures Debut at SDCC 2018 Hordak's Lair

She-Ra and Evil Horde Keshi (MUSCLE) Figures Debut at SDCC 2018 Hordak's Lair

UPDATED October 1, 2018:

Pixel Dan is back with a new review. This time he unboxes the She-Ra and Evil Horde Keshi blind boxes from Super7! Check it out:

--------------------
    MOTU Monday continues with more of Hordak's Lair exclusive offerings:

Introducing She-Ra and the Horde Keshi Surprise boxes! Straight outta Etheria, these pint-sized figures will pack a punch and stick it to ya (because they come with a sticker, get it?). Making their debut at Hordak's Lair during Comic-Con International in San Diego on July 18th-19th.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Can't wait to add these to my collection!

Not a must for me but very cool!!!

Awesome! I want it!

But in one big expositor package are there all the minifigures Horde in one and POP in the other or is it a random matter?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Damn, I haven't even purchased the latest Muscles wave yet because I'm waiting for a multi-colored trashcan. And now they throw out those Keshi Surprise figs already - and in blind boxes! Dammit, I gotta rob a bank to afford all these cool things announced lately.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I want all of these. Love the packaging, the sticker, EVERYTHING!!!!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Any idea on pricing and/or availability after SDCC?
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

I like those Bikkuriman style stickers.

Y1jKOA3.jpg

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    Damn, I haven't even purchased the latest Muscles wave yet because I'm waiting for a multi-colored trashcan. And now they throw out those Keshi Surprise figs already - and in blind boxes! Dammit, I gotta rob a bank to afford all these cool things announced lately.
    Right? My wallet is aching!

These look great but I hope they get released in the regular Muscles flesh colour and 3-packs. I'm not personally interested in the multi-colours and I wont do blind bags.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    From what I can tell:

Great Rebellion:
    She-Ra w/ Sword of Protection transformation pose
    Glimmer
    Queen Angela w/ wing open
    Castaspella
    Frosta w/ staff

The Horde:
    Hordak w/ cannon arm Filmation look
    Carta
    Shadow Weaver w/ magic wand
    Grizzlor
    Leech w/ suction cups in attack position
    Mantenna w/ eyes popped out
    Horde Trooper Filmation Style

I want these so my MUSCLE war can expand. We have the Masters/Heroic Warriors, Evil Warrior, and 1 Snake Man right now.

When is the anniversary of NA debut going to be? I can't remember the year it started in the 90's?

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    These look great but I hope they get released in the regular Muscles flesh colour and 3-packs. I'm not personally interested in the multi-colours and I wont do blind bags.
    IIRC they said back in February when these were first revealed at Toy Fair that the 3-packs are no more but there will still be trash cans. So if thats correct and nothing has changed, the only way to get them are the blind bags or trash cans (whenever they come).
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    The cans are the only option for me; only blind bags I do are the ones that aren't really, totally blind bagged.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I really like these, I may get a few.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    IIRC they said back in February when these were first revealed at Toy Fair that the 3-packs are no more but there will still be trash cans. So if thats correct and nothing has changed, the only way to get them are the blind bags or trash cans (whenever they come).
    Thanks for the info.
    I just wont do blind bags. I'd rather pay more on ebay for a full set the do blind bags. If they're not doing 3-packs then I'll hold out for a trash can or big multi-pack they've done before, and even then I'm only really interested in them if they're in the Muscles flesh colour so they match my existing ones.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

That's how I feel as well. For the MOTU MUSCLE, I have only bought the flesh tone versions, as that's what I like best being as that's how the vintage MUSCLE figures were mainly. I hope they release these characters in the flesh color, even if they release them in these cool little "keshi" boxes with the sticker.

But honestly, even though I haven't bought any colors of the MOTU MUSCLE other than flesh tone, If I can get my hands on some of these little Keshi Surprise boxes I will. They look like a lot of fun.

Same Here!!!!!

They will sell cases of these if, like Funko, they can assure us that if you buy a case, you get a full assortment.

I’d buy a case of each if that were the case.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

I think if one is patient enough I'd bet they'll eventually do a non-blind trash can or something down the road.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Wow, they are almost double the price per figure that the 3 packs were. I'll hold out for a trash can and get the set.
    "..."

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.
    I just wont do blind bags. I'd rather pay more on ebay for a full set the do blind bags. If they're not doing 3-packs then I'll hold out for a trash can or big multi-pack they've done before, and even then I'm only really interested in them if they're in the Muscles flesh colour so they match my existing ones.
    This. I only want MOTU/MUSCLE in flesh to match the others.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

They're here!

Posted by Super7 on their Facebook page.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    They're here!

https://scontent.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...21&oe=5BCA84FE

Posted by Super7 on their Facebook page.
    Excited for these! Great way to keep my kids on board with the fandom as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

I am not nearly as excited for these as I was for the MUSCLE figures. I hope these characters get a MUSCLE release.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Any idea when these will be up for sale on the Super7 site?