Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mattel SDCC 2018 Reveals Discussion Thread - 12" Figures & Monster High MOTU

#WEWANTANTIETERNIAHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"
    #WEWANTSLIMEPITHEMAN5.5"

@TOKYONEVER
    Sorry, i had to copy your Hashtags

Totally Dyslexic
    A Teela figure with rooted hair. I´m totally blown away! They little kid in me is jumping up and down for joy and excitement.

All their faces look amazing and even Monsters High Evil Lyn looks great, her heels are super fun.

Slim Pit He-Man and his Horde harness are ingenuous, I´m very excited right now.

As Elsa Schneider says: He is giddy as a schoolboy
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

That large Evil Lyn looks fantastic! And I love the Slime Pit He-Man!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit View Post

@TOKYONEVER
    Sorry, i had to copy your Hashtags

I really hope they are from S7 and they'll anounce them officialy in the next hours.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm losing my mind I need more information im having a Motu meltdown Snake mountain ,Fisto, She-RA , mantenna and grizzlor and the Mondo figures and now this! Wow

OMG! I was just thinking the other day how sad it was they never continued the 12" line...especially considering they spent all the money for a new female body.

They look epic! Can't wait for my She-Ra to have some mates.

I couldn't be happier. Just...wow

Heroic Warrior
    Wow I've dreamed of the 12" Catra since it was shown what, 2 years ago? And now Evil Lyn and Teela, which look even better! If a doll line is ever produced for the new She-Ra cartoon, I'd love to see these dolls as a kind of deluxe collector-oriented side-line. These are as much action figures as dolls, with the articulation. This is something girls and boys can enjoy, really.

Mattel, produce a She-Ra action doll line, and put Garrett at the helm. This guy clearly has the passion, you know he would love the job!

Teela, Evil Lynn, and Catra are amazing and are musts!

Heroic Warrior
    I want them all :-D

Pixel Dan is back with a Q&A walk-through with Mattel's Brandon Sopinsky about all their SDCC 2018 reveals and more.
    NOTICE: the episode contains some adult language.

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Pixel Dan is back with a Q&A walk-through with Mattel's Brandon Sopinsky about all their SDCC 2018 reveals and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRZzimC7tKU
    This was a little bit of a tease fest, really.

'We MIGHT make this if theres a demand for it.'

'Some of this MIGHT be made and it might NOT be made!'

What I DID like however was the whole She-Ra coming back to retail being all but confirmed! Thats awesome.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

So according to this, Mattel and Super 7 are both able to make vintage style figures at the same time....... ? ?
    "..."

Widget
    I love those He-Man figures! Hope someday it comes true!

And those details of the veins and the Horde symbol in the chest ... OMG.

This is what we have been waiting for 30 years!!!!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    That is weird there is no Netossa but happy to see the line is keeping going and She-ra won't be alone for ever
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    So according to this, Mattel and Super 7 are both able to make vintage style figures at the same time....... ? ?
    It is also what I understood.

Maybe it's just me but they seem like they're just there to make a few easy bucks. Show a few things that might not be made. Mention that they OWN MOTU. They see S7 kicking Arse and can see where they went wrong and are like, oh hey, dont forget we're still here! Here's a mask and a loincloth! FAKER....lol

In all seriousness I love Mattel. I hope they can make all of this and more. I'd like to see the 5.5. stuff but I'm not holding my breath. I'd assume they'd pass it onto S7? Guess they make money off of them for everything that they make?
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

It was rather "flashback-y" seeing Brandon in one of these videos again after all this time. Man, we're going to be bombarded with new MOTU & PoP stuff from both Mattel and Super7 all at once, aren't we? Who ever would have thought! I look forward to seeing the Netflix She-Ra stuff in toy stores this holiday season and wonder if Mattel will do steeds and playsets for that stuff at all, or what the scales might be. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I would love to see Mattel cater to the vintage fans by either re-issuing the classic She-Ra toy line in commemorative packaging like they did with '80s MOTU back in 2000 (it would be nice to have them without melted rubber bands in their hair or wonky legs that won't allow them to stand after all these years... or having a She-Ra where the gold paint hasn't turned green from age), or improving somehow on the old designs/toys with new sculpts (with better points of articulation) featuring the classic toy outfits, rooted hair, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    It was rather "flashback-y" seeing Brandon in one of these videos again after all this time. Man, we're going to be bombarded with new MOTU & PoP stuff from both Mattel and Super7 all at once, aren't we? Who ever would have thought! I look forward to seeing the Netflix She-Ra stuff in toy stores this holiday season and wonder if Mattel will do steeds and playsets for that stuff at all, or what the scales might be. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I would love to see Mattel cater to the vintage fans by either re-issuing the classic She-Ra toy line in commemorative packaging like they did with '80s MOTU back in 2000 (it would be nice to have them without melted rubber bands in their hair or wonky legs that won't allow them to stand after all these years... or having a She-Ra where the gold paint hasn't turned green from age), or improving somehow on the old designs/toys with new sculpts (with better points of articulation) featuring the classic toy outfits, rooted hair, etc.
    Commemorative She-Ra would be awesome!

So, it's confirmed...She-Ra Netflix toys are coming and they will be at retail stores! That's so exciting. I already know what I'm getting my niece for Christmas this year.

I'm really hoping Mattel reveals the new toys at Powercon Next Month.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRZzimC7tKU
    Yeeeeesssss! I was getting my life when Brandon talked about Mattel working on stuff for the new Netflix She-Ra series!
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Wow best news I've heard out of SDCC so far, retail toys for She-Ra confirmed. Is this finally the dawning of the MOTU renaissance? Are the dark ages over?

Getting all the POP ladies in those 12" dolls would be very awesome. Releasing them when the new show hits would make a lot of sense, and the best chance at them selling well. I will also be very interseted in their toys for the new Netflix series, as well as any merchandise they might put out to appeal to vintage fans.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Those 12" figures are really nice.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Heroic Warrior
    I got to admit those 12" (hence forth I shall call them Foot Long Masters) are nice.

I want that Slime Pit He-Man.

Still want an Anti Eternia He-man.

I don't like that Slime Pit He-Man harness with the Horde symbol. It doesn't make any sense to me lol. So He-Man get slime pored on him which turns him in to Hordak's slave, and then Hordak gives him a new harness? I rather him just have the regular harness like in the Escape from the Slime Pit min-comic. But thats just me over thinking it

Great to finally see Dyalamug with the toy/Classics style Horde symbol. Thats definitely the symbol I'll be displaying him with.
    DyalamugSDCC2018.JPG
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

No my thing but the Evil-Lyn is especially cool. May ask the wife if she wants one.