Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1691

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain revealed from Super7 at SDCC 2018 - Pre-Order is live

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    We will never make it...
    Thankfully, the org is just a small portion of the cake.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    We will never make it...
    We were already at 35% last week, meaning 350 had already been ordered. I think we’ll do at least 1300 total. I hope so for S7 and Brian!
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Keldor, 200x Zodak, Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, Tung Lashor, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Just hope it isn't shipped like products from Aliexpress they'll wrap it in brown paper, shipping tape, slap a label on it, then send some guy in a rowboat to bring it to the United States.

I've bought a lot of stuff from AX when its something simple because they're very cheap, but I have to be prepared to wait 6 weeks for delivery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    I haven't ever got anything from there. Never been there actually. I have gotten things from china. Most the time the seller puts it in a bubble envelope. Shipping it in a shop rite bag is crazy haha.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by modulok02 View Post
    I've read it here in this thread more than one time, and apparently was mentioned in the podcast by Brian himself:

Each SM will have its own tracking number. That was confirmed in the podcast too.
    I'm well aware of what was said. But the thing is, that's not how furniture works like he stated. Factories are not equipped to handle logistics like that. Some factory is gonna take all the orders and sit there and do all that labeling? Lol.
    If I didn't work along side a furniture company for almost 20 years I'd probably eat up his nonsensical talk.

Factories do cargo and amounts, and everything is on a pallet. From china it hits our docks in cali. From there it will go to an regional hub, after that it will go to each franchise or independent store's warehouse. From their warehouse the customer either has the option for delivery for a fee or might be free at that certain moment or pick up.

Delivery, their delivery employees will deliver it in a box truck and will assemble if wanted. If pick up, the same delivery employees will bring it to the store the customer bought it from. It will then go in their warehouse in their store and the store will contact the customer for pick up. The customer will pick it up in the back at the loading dock. Ashley's furniture is the biggest furniture manufacturer in america. So no idea where the hell that guy orders furniture. Lol.

Sleepy's mattresses is the same way and pretty much every single thing that comes to America from china minus private Chinese sellers on ebay and as the one guy just said aliexpress. We will be seeing pics of them landing at s7's warehouse and then start labeling them up and shipping out like everything. You'll see.

Like I said. The way he describes it leaves a picture in my head of a wooden crate labeled fra gi lee with a leg lamp inside.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I'm well aware of what was said. But the thing is, that's not how furniture works like he stated. Factories are not equipped to handle logistics like that. Some factory is gonna take all the orders and sit there and do all that labeling? Lol.
    If I didn't work along side a furniture company for almost 20 years I'd probably eat up his nonsensical talk.

Factories do cargo and amounts, and everything is on a pallet. From china it hits our docks in cali. From there it will go to an regional hub, after that it will go to each franchise or independent store's warehouse. From their warehouse the customer either has the option for delivery for a fee or might be free at that certain moment or pick up.

Delivery, their delivery employees will deliver it in a box truck and will assemble if wanted. If pick up, the same delivery employees will bring it to the store the customer bought it from. It will then go in their warehouse in their store and the store will contact the customer for pick up. The customer will pick it up in the back at the loading dock. Ashley's furniture is the biggest furniture manufacturer in america. So no idea where the hell that guy orders furniture. Lol.

Sleepy's mattresses is the same way and pretty much every single thing that comes to America from china minus private Chinese sellers on ebay and as the one guy just said aliexpress. We will be seeing pics of them landing at s7's warehouse and then start labeling them up and shipping out like everything. You'll see.

Like I said. The way he describes it leaves a picture in my head of a wooden crate labeled fra gi lee with a leg lamp inside.

My understanding was they were going to have a company ship them out of China directly to everyone, I don't recall Brian saying the factory was going to ship it, maybe the way he said it was interpreted that way - it has been a while since I listen to that Podcast. But that didn't work out so they are shipping them here to the US and then shipping them out to everyone. At least that was my understanding from the Each Sold Separately Podcast
    Last edited by Powersword123; May 15, 2019 at 12:29pm.

I was originally going to pass on this, but all the positive pushing (which is actually pretty rare in my time on these pages) has me rethinking. So $750 at S7 vs. $690 at EE. Is there any reason NOT to go with EE? Assuming I decide to jump in of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dhuff View Post
    I was originally going to pass on this, but all the positive pushing (which is actually pretty rare in my time on these pages) has me rethinking. So $750 at S7 vs. $690 at EE. Is there any reason NOT to go with EE? Assuming I decide to jump in of course.
    Unless you want a payment plan I don’t think there is a reason not to go with EE. If you have the space and the extra funds, you should really. Onsider jumping in now, it’ll never be.cheaper and if you end up regretting it you can just sell it - likely ar at a good profit. But the other way around you’d probably end up paying double, even if someone sells it at breakeven, you’d prob be out 200 on shipping domestically due to the shear size.

- - - Updated - - -

They made a video! Share it!

https://youtu.be/anfsgZysRr0

- - - Updated - - -

And upvote the crumble out of it!
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Keldor, 200x Zodak, Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, Tung Lashor, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Super7 Video

Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Plus with EE you don't get charged until it ships. Seemed like a much better option IMO.

There seems to be a lot of doom over if there'll be enough in sales or not. Last week we were already at 35%…I'd assume conservatively that this week we could be at 40%. Considering we're not the only He-Man fan site I think the odds are good. Plus once resellers like Entertainment Earth put their orders in that should really bump the total percentage up.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Sales tax maybe. That was the case for me.

I haven't actually ordered mine yet. I'm planning to but debating my options. See I went through the process on both Super 7 and EE stopping just before the "click to complete purchase" just to see what the final total including all shipping and sales tax would be from both and lo and behold it came out even!

Yeah for some reason Super 7 only charges me the base cost and shipping while EE charges the base cost and shipping plus state sales tax -which ends up being the $40 I would have otherwise saved on shipping. So for me it's looking better to order straight from Super 7 and thus likely receive it sooner.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

So with EE they don't charge you at all until it ships, AND there is NO non refundable amount to put down like BBTS has, right?

It's just pre order it, and then pay when it ships next year (if it ships and is made) correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    So with EE they don't charge you at all until it ships, AND there is NO non refundable amount to put down like BBTS has, right?

It's just pre order it, and then pay when it ships next year (if it ships and is made) correct?
    Correct, correct, and correct.

I heard a rumor that if you order Snake Mountain through Entertainment Earth, you can bypass shipping and opt for will call pickup at their warehouse in Simi Valley, CA just outside of Los Angeles. I emailed to confirm and they replied that this IS an option they offer if you place your order over the phone. Iím only a half hour away from their warehouse, so this is pretty darn exciting!

Also, it just dawned on me that I received the original Snake Mountain for my birthday in May of 1984. The fact that this pre-order dropped 35 years to the month from when I got the vintage one is kind of amazing.
    Last edited by Battle Ham; May 15, 2019 at 08:33pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Ham View Post
    I heard a rumor that if you order Snake Mountain through Entertainment Earth, you can bypass shipping and opt for will call pickup at their warehouse in Simi Valley, CA just outside of Los Angeles. I emailed to confirm and they replied that this IS an option they offer if you place your order over the phone. Iím only a half hour away from their warehouse, so this is pretty darn exciting!

Also, it just dawned on me that I received the original Snake Mountain for my birthday in May of 1984. The fact that this pre-order dropped 35 years to the month from when I got the vintage one is kind of amazing.
    I ordered mine from EE online, then sent a message through chat before the chat was open asking to convert to pickup- when I logged in to my account the next day it showed pickup/will call on my order

I hope those of you opting to pick it up have a pick up truck, because this is not going to fit in your car or trunk.
    Last edited by mjw41; May 15, 2019 at 09:34pm.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Correct, correct, and correct.
    Cool, thanks!

I pre ordered one from Entertainment Earth. I am sorry it wasn't direct from Super7 to help towards their quota they need to meet, but it was over $100 cheaper through EE than it was going to be doing the payment plan through Super7. Plus, I don't have to pay until it ships which is sweet! I will just put some money back each month until it comes out (If it does)
    Last edited by Cringer82; May 16, 2019 at 07:03pm. Reason: add more.

Widget
    Does anyone know if the 35% number mentioned by Brian on his Instagram a few days ago factors in the orders made via retailers (EE, BBTS and Space)? If not, then the total order count should be decent enough by now.

I hope they are able to sort out the shipping for Asia/ Far Asia soon. It is now more than midway through the ordering window. At least the good part is that Super7 are more communicative now and they have mentioned that they are actively working on the shipping arrangements for Asia, Australia and Latin America. So keeping fingers crossed!

I think it factors it in, it was published on the 10th I think but only counted up to the 9th. Which makes me think they get numbers from those retailers at the end of every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Paras View Post
    Does anyone know if the 35% number mentioned by Brian on his Instagram a few days ago factors in the orders made via retailers (EE, BBTS and Space)? If not, then the total order count should be decent enough by now.
    This is something we've never really known for sure, at least with BBTS. As far as I know, it's never been stated whether retailers like this buy a set quota up front when the pre-order starts, or if they wait until the end to see how much interest in the item they get, and then place their order. I think we'd all like to hope that the 35% does not factor in these orders so that the actual number is even larger than we think, but unless we get some sort of confirmation, it's just speculation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    They can rent a home depot truck for 20 bucks for an hour.

Heroic Warrior
    That was supposed to quote mjs comment. Lost Internet connection and got fouled up.

I was conflicted with who to order from too. At the end it was 15$ after tax. Here are some reasons I thought of.
    Super 7 should send there shipments out faster. So you might get it a month or 2 sooner than EE.
    Super 7 should have replacement pieces. EE will most likely not and you will either have to go through EE and they Super7 or take your chances with Super7 directly either way you will have been 1 or 2 months behind the Super7 customers.

I would be pretty upset if I paid $700+ and there was a piece missing or broken and I either could return it for a refund and not have it at all or keep it with the missing\broken piece.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    This is something we've never really known for sure, at least with BBTS. As far as I know, it's never been stated whether retailers like this buy a set quota up front when the pre-order starts, or if they wait until the end to see how much interest in the item they get, and then place their order. I think we'd all like to hope that the 35% does not factor in these orders so that the actual number is even larger than we think, but unless we get some sort of confirmation, it's just speculation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    It actually varies from retailer to retailer. In this case, BBTS put in an initial order with Super 7 for what they wanted (which I'm sure they could amend if they wanted more), and EE has a different arrangement with them to help hit the goal, and they will submit their PO by the end of the month. That said, I'm sure Brian is getting updates on the numbers from them and took them into account.

Yesterday they announced that the issue with international shipping was resolved and opened up pre-orders to a much bigger audience, so hopefully that lead to another push.

I'm excited for the next update!

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    I was conflicted with who to order from too. At the end it was 15$ after tax. Here are some reasons I thought of.
    Super 7 should send there shipments out faster. So you might get it a month or 2 sooner than EE.
    Super 7 should have replacement pieces. EE will most likely not and you will either have to go through EE and they Super7 or take your chances with Super7 directly either way you will have been 1 or 2 months behind the Super7 customers.

I would be pretty upset if I paid $700+ and there was a piece missing or broken and I either could return it for a refund and not have it at all or keep it with the missing\broken piece.
    Considering Super7 is the manufacturer of the item, IMO they should replace the broken/missing pieces regardless of which retailer you've purchased the Snake Mountain from by providing the purchase and/or tracking numbers to them.
    Of course if S7 has certain arrangements with those retailers to provide the missing or broken pieces directly through them, it would make the process faster.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    It actually varies from retailer to retailer. In this case, BBTS put in an initial order with Super 7 for what they wanted (which I'm sure they could amend if they wanted more), and EE has a different arrangement with them to help hit the goal, and they will submit their PO by the end of the month. That said, I'm sure Brian is getting updates on the numbers from them and took them into account.

Yesterday they announced that the issue with international shipping was resolved and opened up pre-orders to a much bigger audience, so hopefully that lead to another push.

I'm excited for the next update!
    International shipping has been announced you say?
    Who said this? And to where?