Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain revealed from Super7 at SDCC 2018

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Are you speaking about a distributor or an agreement shop?
    Because the offered prices could be different.
    Exactly what I was pointing out in my last post,
    nobody wins here, except in terms of delivery time and
    maybe more transparency when it comes to pay custom charges ...
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Heroic Warrior
    No Kickstarter yet?
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Heroic Warrior
    Hm, Brian said in a Pixel Dan video they'd be ready to announce something in late September or early October. I wonder what is keeping them...

Probably all the other problems they're having with the quality of most of their other MOTU releases lately. I want them to knock Snake Mountain out of the park, but I don't have confidence that they can handle producing this particular product to our satisfaction.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rewkee View Post
    Hm, Brian said in a Pixel Dan video they'd be ready to announce something in late September or early October. I wonder what is keeping them...
    Super 7 Standard time - so probably at Toy Fair.

This actually would be a bad time to do a kickstarter....no one has money...they start it in February or March...would be easier to hit target...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

News would be nice,but perfection is worth the wait.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    This actually would be a bad time to do a kickstarter....no one has money...they start it in February or March...would be easier to hit target...
    Yeah, I'm happy to wait! So's my wallet!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    News would be nice,but perfection is worth the wait.
    Mattels making it?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Would be nice to have an idea when and how much this will be and maybe how many they need to sell to get this made unlike the holiday he man sale

I think we will hear very soon...

START SAVING YOUR MONEY NOWWWWW
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Doesn't sound good... This is the absolute worst possible time of the year to launch a Snake Mountain kickstarter.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Doesn't sound good... This is the absolute worst possible time of the year to launch a Snake Mountain kickstarter.
    If you are talking about the fact we have to offer some gifts and that way we have less money I agree.
    But if you are talking like a collector, Christmas is the best time of the year to start this preorders for this !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

We have waited long enough!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

I disagree

We will have to pay upfront a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT yes but Super7 is also going offer a payment plan for Snake Mountain.

Besides we all knew it was coming so everyone who wanted this has about 6 months to save up some money for it. I recall reading posts saying even if they charge $1,000 No problem I'll buy two and others saying money is no object when it comes to snake mountain. Well the time is finally coming.

I already saved $400.00 and I'll have another $200.00 to add to that in two weeks. I have been selling my MOTUC Carded extras to fund my snake mountain.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Yea,enough waiting now....bring it on. I have a huge amount of confidence in this project. I think with the delay super7 was really trying hard to get this right.

Besides what better Christmas gift for a motu fan,than the first payment of the largest masters play set for masters every to be made.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

This is going to be amazing. Show me the Snake Mountain! My only problem is going to be where to put the flipping thing!

For anyone concerned about the cost...as others suggested above, start saving money now. You will want to get it directly from S7, because it's likely going to cost a mint on the after market.
    "..."

Court Magician
    I started saving a bit ago for it, too. I will probably need to buy a new (used) car in the window between now and Snake Mountain being officially up for sale, so it's kind of funny to know that I'm squirreling away potential money from a car fund for a Snake Mountain fund. But like all aspects of savings, it's important to mentally tell yourself "money is allocated, and you can't shift it afterwards" so you have the rationale that the car never had that bit of funding to begin with. Besides, it's pretty obvious which one will appreciate in value over time

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I honestly hope not in December, because Super7 has cleared me out in the past few months with the Wave 3 pre-order, Dreamworks She-Ra figures, and the Holiday He-Man figure. I hope they at least hold off until January.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Release that damn thing already S7, bring it on!

Its been teased for years now, I think we have been waiting this patiently for so long, and after that not very sure more playsets will be offered, but never say never!
    Its goin to be another masterpiece in this gigantic line, MOTUC made history, you know?
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

I just hope it won't be made of the cheapest plastics known to man.

Ditto on waiting till after xmas......

Is there a chance in heck they will re-release Grayskull itself? Missed out initially, and aftermarket prices are NUTS
    Happy Holidays, everyone!!!!!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Five days without posting anything, at least on their Facebook page.
    Calm before the storm?
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    I just hope it won't be made of the cheapest plastics known to man.
    Me too man. I'm iffy on this. Unless mattels factory does it with the correct material.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Start saving? Money? I don't even remember what that is. Oh wait a minute....I remember that stuff now. It's green right? Yeah, I used to have some a long time ago but then I got married and had 3 kids.