Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain revealed from Super7 at SDCC 2018

Man, Super7 is really bringing out the big guns. I just hope the quality of their final product continues to improve. Is this a final production piece? It looks awesome but I would like to see some more paint apps in the snake head. That's really my only nitpick with it. What was retail on Grayskull when it came out? Was it $350?
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Widget
    Holy cow..

yes, looks incredible. Not sure where to put it... And definitely not an option unless they find a retail partner in the EU to buy from, shipping and import tax would make this "unaffordable", I reckon.

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    Holy cow..

yes, looks incredible. Not sure where to put it... And definitely not an option unless they find a retail partner in the EU to buy from, shipping and import tax would make this "unaffordable", I reckon.
    Maybe german retailers they worked with for powercon

I love it! I don’t know yet if I can afford it or if I will have the display space but I really like what I’m seeing here. If this actually gets made it also means other large scale items are possible. How about a Grayskull 2.0 with all the features that were planned but got cut? In actual scale with the figures?
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    *starts saving money now*

This thing is going to be pricey, and I have no room for it, but Iím in, nonethless.
    I feel totally the same way

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Fantastic!!!!
    I cannot believe they have made it real !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Looks great - but I am really worried about the price for this. Color me cautiously intrigued for the nonce...
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

any guess on whether this will be released by christmas?

That is a thing of beauty!!

It’s beautiful! I’m hoping $500 or so.... And I’m very glad I have a new job.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

It is, of course, amazing and I, of course, am totally on board with buying this!
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

I donít know where the heck Iím gonna put it, but Iím definitely gonna put it somewhere!!

looking absolutely amazing.

Better than i could've asked for.

My father was at Yankee Stadium on October 18th, 1977. He watched Reggie crank out 3 home runs in a row in game 6 of the world series. He tried to explain how it felt.

Today, today I know ow he felt.

That thing is (expletive) beautiful. Buying 1 for sure no matter how much it is. Depending on the price I'd really like to buy a second for my three nephews to share.

Walk off home run. x3. Super 7 Reggie Jacksoned the hell out of that!

Love that the throne, dias, and snake portal are included. Props for going with the Alcala Skeletor head for the pics.
    Last edited by MJOLNIR; July 19, 2018 at 12:38pm.

I'll get one..!

The shipping cost to Norway will probably double the price I'll have to pay, but it's still cheaper than moving to the US..!

And, of course, I have to take the cost in expanding my house into account too..!

Still getting it..!
    Leech sucks..!

I'll probably have to turn tricks to afford it, or possibly even have to live in it in order to justify the cost.

I really want it though.
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

i want this SOO bad.. I cannot wait !!!
    GIMME TOYS!-

Heroic Warrior
    Honestly, I really want it and hope that it will not be too expensive. What I don't get are the complaints about the scale. How big of a playset do we need?? Making it bigger only increases the cost and the space needed for it, and lots of people are already saying they don't have room for it.

If it were about the same size as Grayskull or just a little bigger, that would be just fine with me.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." ó .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

It's awesome, but $500 plus shipping is too much if that is indeed the price.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Road Ripper 3) Dragon Walker 4) Land Shark

Wasn't Grayskull $250? I think if this is anything above $400 then I wish them luck getting enough buyers!

Besides doesn't Grayskull have a lot more separate and functioning parts? Snake Mountain probably only has the bridge and table and throne being the only other separate tools? Then again it has a more detailed interior which won't help cost... Still I think $350-$400 should be their aim, otherwise a lot of people just won't bother.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Totally Dyslexic
    This is amazing!

And on top of it comes with the table, the throne, a computer, those monster tentacles!

WOW. Super 7 that is really impressive!
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Wasn't Grayskull $250? I think if this is anything above $400 then I wish them luck getting enough buyers!

Besides doesn't Grayskull have a lot more separate and functioning parts? Snake Mountain probably only has the bridge and table and throne being the only other separate tools? Then again it has a more detailed interior which won't help cost... Still I think $350-$400 should be their aim, otherwise a lot of people just won't bother.
    It's been a while. I think it was 250 or 275 for pre order with 25 shipping? The price jumped up to either 275 or 300 once it was up as an in stock item on Matty.

I'm ready to drop whatever to get this but I understand not everyone is in the same boat as me.

OMG!! What a beautiful piece...SOLD!

Nice to see but I must be in the minority as it doesn't interest me at all.

So I noticed no trap door at the top gate? Did the previous prototype have the trap door? It's not a deal breaker for me or anything. Just curious if what we are seeing has deviated from the initial showing. I don't recall the trap door previously but thought I recalled seeing the net.