Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Club Grayskull wave 3 from Super7 - preorder info

MOTUC Club Grayskull wave 3 from Super7 - preorder info

Updated October 22, 2018:

From Super7:

The Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull series continues with Wave 3! Super7's third wave of super detailed deluxe 7-inch Masters of the Universe comes right off of the television screen and into your collection!

Each highly articulated figure comes complete with an assortment of accessories:

• She-Ra - Princess of Power is packaged with Sword of Protection, Shield and Boomerang.
    • Mantenna - the Evil Spy with Pop-Out Eyes features four legs, alternate hands, blaster and extra head featuring extended eyes.
    • Grizzlor - Hairy Henchman of the Horde is on the offensive with Energy Baton and Shield.
    • Fisto - Heroic Hand-to-Hand Fighter comes with oversized right hand and sword.

The Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull Wave 3 set of four figures will be available for pre-order from Monday - October 22nd at 12noon PST through Thursday - November 15th for $140 per set plus shipping.

Click here to preorder yours!

--------------------
    Revealed at the SDCC 2018 Hordak's Lair event!
    Thoughts?

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Marvelous! I'm certainly surprised to see THREE PoP characters! They look great!

All things being equal, are we getting a glimpse of our COLLECTOR'S CHOICE Wave Three as well??
    Last edited by Snake_Man; July 19, 2018 at 01:33am.
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Heroic Warrior
    So excited to see these characters! Super 7 has really delivered on my favorites of the Filmation era!

That She-Ra looks awesome!! Once she's released, I'll have everything I need from Club Grayskull.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    What a tremendous waste of a slot that She-Ra is. Our classics She-Ra was perfectly fine for Filmation. This kind of thing will just continue to peel away customers.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Grizzlor, Mantenna & She-Ra Sweet. Fisto looks great too now people can put Fisto with Stridor.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    That's She-ra!!!! Beautiful! Love the hair and that sword!!!! He-man needs a Filmation sword like that!!!

Widget
    Love all 4 and Snake Mountain!!! Very exciting stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    What a tremendous waste of a slot that She-Ra is. Our classics She-Ra was perfectly fine for Filmation. This kind of thing will just continue to peel away customers.
    That's a Four Horsemen sculpt of she-ra not a production figure. You're saying the Four Horseman didn't nail a Filmation version of her?
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    That's a Four Horsemen sculpt of she-ra not a production figure. You're saying the Four Horseman didn't nail a Filmation version of her?
    Pretty sure that’s not what I said at all.

I appreciate all of the love that Club Grayskull is getting.

Are we going to see CG versions of more of the Rebellion? Frosta for example...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

The revised wrist articulation on She-Ra was expected, but her bicep swivel has been adjusted into a ball-hinge at the elbow. That IS new for Masters Classics/Club Grayskull, isn't it?
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Wow!!!!! I just love these figures. 3 POP? Even better!

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation Mantenna is my second most expected figure !! I am happy !! very good all the wave 3! =))))
    Now to wait for wave 4 to bring my most awaited figure: Ramman Filmation! =)))

they look awesome!!! Give me that Filmation She-ra NOW .I hope she can ride on Swiftwind (fingers crossed)

Grizzlor and Mantenna look awesome! And She-Ra is AMAZING! Cannot wait for these!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    That's She-ra!!!! Beautiful! Love the hair and that sword!!!! He-man needs a Filmation sword like that!!!
    He-Man need a restock.

Where are Cc figures?

All the figures look amazing, however, I know in the past, the female figures (Specifically Teela) seems to look great as the prototype, but the production figure looks terrible. They never seem to be able to match the paint job on the face. I guess the 4 Horse Men will just have to hand paint every one

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Where are Cc figures?
    The label for Snake Mountain specifically mentions it as being Collector's Choice-- I'm wondering if SM will take up all the resources for what would be wave 3. Any time in the past when SM has been mentioned in an interview or questions, the Super 7 guy always talks about how large items like playsets and vehicles take a tremendous amount of time they would normally use on figures.

Or maybe they're saving the CC reveals for Power Con?

The figures all look great, btw. I have to admit I'm still feeling a bit stung with out the 1st two waves turned out (Teela specifically-- it seems we're doomed to never get a great Filmation Teela) but I'm staying optimistic that they're getting the qc under control.
    Last edited by Gnarliehog; July 19, 2018 at 03:09am.

Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    Oh stop grumping. Classics She-Ra isn’t nearly as beautiful as this new one. She has been highly requested, and the 4H delivered an amazing sculpt. I’m so happy!!!!

Love Mantenna and Grizzlor!!!
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Man I love reveals. That She Ra is gorgeous. Fisto looking rad too.

All those figures look very well done and true to their cartoon likeness.
    Mantenna is a hoot!

Filmation isn't my favourite MOTU era, but I look forward to adding those to my collection.
    While it would be nice, I doubt we'll see the next wave of Collector's Choice as well... but we do have Snake Mountain to keep us happy on that score.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Loving all these reveals. Fisto and Mantenna are my favourites. She-Ra has turned out really nice, hoping to see a Filmation accurate Catra pretty soon too and a new Frosta with bright white paint apps and lighter blue hair.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    So happy yo be getting some A list Horde members. Loving Mantenna