Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Wakko the way things are going this book is going to be bigger than the Encyclopedia Britannica. Glad this thing is digital, I don't think any of us has a shelf that could handle the real thing once it is done once and for all. Though between Penny Dreadful adding to the bios and Super7/Power-Con/Mattel adding new figures every year that may take a while.
    I had a copy made for myself around Christmas last year. It cost me around $100 and I put it in a rather large binder. I was really surprised by how thick and heavy it was. It currently sits at 589 pages, and of course that doesn't include the newest round of Club Grayskull figures. It's a beast. I think if I had to do it all over again I might have given each figure only one page instead of two just to keep it from becoming such a beast. But it is what it is and I hope people are still enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Still very awesome dude!
    Thank you very much!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Widget
    Two comments about Ultimate CG He-Man's entry:

1) I think the shield is actually based on the one carried by He-Man on the 80's animated commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QT8IoPDN_8

You can see it more clearly on the card that came with neo-vintage He-man (minute 11:29):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKrBA-b-mg

What do you think?

2) You wrote "MOTUC* cartoon" instead of "MOTU cartoon" twice.

Keep on the great job!

Added the newly-revealed bio for the Scepter of Power to the entry for Evil Seed. You can view it here.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrko View Post
    Two comments about Ultimate CG He-Man's entry:

1) I think the shield is actually based on the one carried by He-Man on the 80's animated commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QT8IoPDN_8
    You may be right. I've updated the entry for Club Grayskull He-Man to include this reference.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrko View Post
    2) You wrote "MOTUC* cartoon" instead of "MOTU cartoon" twice.
    Fixed. Thank you!!!

HUGE shout-out to Sebastiaan for providing images for Ultimate Skeletor, She-Ra, Grizzlor, Mantenna, and Fisto. I couldn't proceed without his help!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    HUGE shout-out to Sebastiaan for providing images for Ultimate Skeletor, She-Ra, Grizzlor, Mantenna, and Fisto. I couldn't proceed without his help!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7874/...14ca9f44_h.jpg
    Anytime buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Thank you Sebastiaan!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Thank you Sebastiaan!
    You are most welcome

Yes... on the roll with the updates.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Looking great!

Heroic Warrior
    I love love love this thread so when I point out minor stuff it’s done from a place of manageable OCD not criticism
    ————————-
    Laughing Prince Adam

Strange Beginnings section:
    ...Prince Adam Figure as AN exclusive...
    Currently it’s typed “as AS”

Nice Package section:
    Glittery is spelled with an extra “T” as glitterty

Keep up the amazing work!

Nicely done Wakko
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    I love love love this thread so when I point out minor stuff it’s done from a place of manageable OCD not criticism
    Don't feel bad about sending me corrections! I really appreciate them!

Love all your update!
    Now I can’t imaginate my collection without your work!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Updated Standor's entry to include the newly-revealed bio for the Solar Goggles of Standor. You can view it here.

All released figures have now been added to the book and all of the high-res pdfs have been updated as well.

Thanks to everyone who continues to read this thread!

And thanks even more to those of you who comment and offer corrections!

And extra special, super-duper thanks again to Sebastiaan for providing the necessary photos to keep this project going!
    Last edited by Wakko; Today at 05:09pm.