Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Updated: Clawful, Queen Marlena, Captain Glenn, Battle Armor Faker/Bizarro, Man-E-Faces.

Note that Queen Marlena's entry has been revised to include the new bio for Cringer:

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Last edited by Wakko; October 3, 2018 at 09:38am.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Last edited by Wakko; October 3, 2018 at 02:35pm.

Thanks for these updates Wakko, keep up the good work...

My apologies for the lack of new pages. I'm currently in a bit of a holding pattern. I don't collect the Club Grayskull figures, and getting sufficient images of the new ones (Laughing Prince Adam, Chopper, Spikor, Sorceress, Mer-Man, Man-E-Faces, and Tung Lashor) is proving difficult. As MOTUC becomes an older line, there are fewer and fewer online reviewers posting images of new figures. There is a fellow orger who has been taking photos of his own figures for me in the past, but he's been slower lately at responding to requests. (I'm not throwing him under the bus by saying this! I know he has other priorities and I'm grateful for how much he has helped me so far.)

I do hope to post spreads for Dylamug, Granita, Karg and Wrap Trap soon, but I haven't gotten around to taking my own pictures yet. Hopefully soon.

Thanks to those of you who continue to check out this thread!
    Wakko

P.S. If there's anyone reading who has any of the above figures and is willing to take some quality photos for me, please PM me!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I like the way that the pics were set up. Reminded me if the old ToyFare days.
    Does Galactus fart?

...will continue to check out this -awesome- thread / one of my favourites!!!

I've made an executive decision that some of you may or may not like, but ... I've decided to go back and include the ThunderCats and DC Universe figures (the ones that utilized MOTUC parts) chronologically alongside the MOTUC figures. The first of these is Batman (click on the link to where his spread falls chronologically, or you can view it below).

Strobo's spread has now been edited to include the new Dark Star Fragment bio:

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I've made an executive decision that some of you may or may not like, but ... I've decided to go back and include the ThunderCats and DC Universe figures (the ones that utilized MOTUC parts) chronologically alongside the MOTUC figures. The first of these is Batman (click on the link to where his spread falls chronologically, or you can view it below).

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1914/...ff96fe88_h.jpg
    To me ThunderCats and MOTUC are in the same universe anyway so it’s cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    To me ThunderCats and MOTUC are in the same universe anyway so it’s cool!
    That's the way I look at it too. There's media where all these characters cross paths, and they share toy parts, so...

Question about the Hawke figure. Was her sword accessory based on the sword she had in the 200x cartoon? A Google image search shows her sword sheathed behind her, and although hard to see, the hilt looks similar.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1914/...ff96fe88_h.jpg
    I'm down with that... ☺

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Strobo's spread has now been edited to include the new Dark Star Fragment bio:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1951/...cf0de03d_h.jpg
    Love that you've included the Dark Star Fragment bio!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

how do i search this? Because the bio's are all pics, the Ctrl+F function does not work, there has to be an easier way to search rather than scrolling through pages and pages, right??
    Last edited by Zandar07; October 16, 2018 at 11:17am.

I've updated the entry for Madame Razz to include the new bio for Broom.

I've been reading this thread before I even joined here, and I'm glad to be able to say how much I love these! You put an amazing amount of craft and care in your work!

Updated Eldor to include the new bio for the Book of Living Spells:

Added Superman: