Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I've made an executive decision that some of you may or may not like, but ... I've decided to go back and include the ThunderCats and DC Universe figures (the ones that utilized MOTUC parts) chronologically alongside the MOTUC figures. The first of these is Batman (click on the link to where his spread falls chronologically, or you can view it below).

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1914/...ff96fe88_h.jpg
    To me ThunderCats and MOTUC are in the same universe anyway so it’s cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    To me ThunderCats and MOTUC are in the same universe anyway so it’s cool!
    That's the way I look at it too. There's media where all these characters cross paths, and they share toy parts, so...
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Question about the Hawke figure. Was her sword accessory based on the sword she had in the 200x cartoon? A Google image search shows her sword sheathed behind her, and although hard to see, the hilt looks similar.

I've made an executive decision that some of you may or may not like, but ... I've decided to go back and include the ThunderCats and DC Universe figures (the ones that utilized MOTUC parts) chronologically alongside the MOTUC figures. The first of these is Batman (click on the link to where his spread falls chronologically, or you can view it below).

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1914/...ff96fe88_h.jpg
    I'm down with that... ☺

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Strobo's spread has now been edited to include the new Dark Star Fragment bio:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1951/...cf0de03d_h.jpg
    Love that you've included the Dark Star Fragment bio!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

how do i search this? Because the bio's are all pics, the Ctrl+F function does not work, there has to be an easier way to search rather than scrolling through pages and pages, right??
    Last edited by Zandar07; October 16, 2018 at 12:17pm.

UPDATE: Added the DC Unlimited figure Darkseid.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 01:34pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

UPDATE: Added the new bio for Broom to the entry for Madame Razz.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 01:33pm.

I've been reading this thread before I even joined here, and I'm glad to be able to say how much I love these! You put an amazing amount of craft and care in your work!

UPDATE: Added the new bio for the Book of Living Spells to the entry for Eldor.

UPDATE: Added the DC Multiverse Figure Superman.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 01:31pm.

UPDATE: Added the DC Multiverse Figure Mutant Leader.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 22, 2018 at 01:28pm.

Last edited by Wakko; November 21, 2018 at 06:08pm.

Last edited by Wakko; October 29, 2018 at 11:16am.

UPDATE: Added the new bio for Imp to the entry for Club Grayskull Hordak.

UPDATE: Added the new bio for Delora to the entry for Hawke.

UPDATE: Added the DC Multiverse Wonder Woman figure.

Solid updates

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Last edited by Wakko; October 29, 2018 at 11:17am.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Solid updates
    Thank you, motogp_fanactic! I'm glad someone's still reading them!

Widget
    I'm still reading too! Great job as usual.
    Two comments:
    Why the different font face on the original King Grayskull's entry title?
    The first "Filmation" Hordak came with Imp. Maybe its entry should reference Imp's recent bio. Perhaps a reference in the Trivia section if there's not enough room?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrko View Post
    I'm still reading too! Great job as usual.
    Thank you!!!

Why the different font face on the original King Grayskull's entry title?
    Huh! I have no idea! I will need to go back and fix that. Edit: Fixed!

The first "Filmation" Hordak came with Imp. Maybe its entry should reference Imp's recent bio. Perhaps a reference in the Trivia section if there's not enough room?
    When I went back to insert Imp's bio, there simply wasn't room for it on the first FILMation Hordak's spread, so I went with Club Grayskull Hordak instead. I realize it really belongs with the first-release Imp, so I may go back at some point and move the bio.

Thank you for your input!

UPDATE: Added the spread for Dree Elle. You can scroll up or view it here.

UPDATE: Added the spread for Uncle Montork. You can scroll up or view it here.
    Last edited by Wakko; October 30, 2018 at 04:26pm.

Excellent new additions wakko!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Excellent new additions wakko!
    Thanks, man!