Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    For those of you still reading, thank you.
    Ok so I guess some of those thanks are addressed to me
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Ok so I guess some of those thanks are addressed to me
    Absolutely!!!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

UPDATE: Added Club Grayskull MAN-E-FACES and MER-MAN. You can view them here.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Laughing Adam is it in program?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Laughing Adam is it in program?
    Yes. I am just waiting for photos to come my way. Once his entry is done, the guide will be complete.

Yes. I am just waiting for photos to come my way. Once his entry is done, the guide will be complete.
    At least until new waves or Ultimate realeases! I hope!

Such great entries!!!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Absolutely!!!

And nice last updates by the way
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

UPDATE: Added the new bio for Royal Defender Buzz-Off. You can view it here.

Widget
    UPDATE: Added the new bio for Royal Defender Buzz-Off. You can view it here.
    Nice! But it looks like the title font for Buzz-Off entry is not the usual one. Maybe you forgot to change it?

By the way, I think that Trap Jaw's tag line should be 'Evil and armed for combat' (as seen on the package) instead of 'Cyborg menace'.

And one thing more. In the Goddess entry, you state that her spear is of unknown origin (and that it might be based on early concept art for Teela). Actually, I think the spear is exactly the same than the one belonging to Teela prototype (as seen in some pictures, at Battle Ram blog for instance):

Teela prototype

I hope you don't mind my nitpicking.

Keep on with the good job!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrko View Post
    Nice! But it looks like the title font for Buzz-Off entry is not the usual one.
    Fixed!

By the way, I think that Trap Jaw's tag line should be 'Evil and armed for combat' (as seen on the package) instead of 'Cyborg menace'.
    Fixed!

In the Goddess entry, you state that her spear is of unknown origin (and that it might be based on early concept art for Teela). Actually, I think the spear is exactly the same than the one belonging to Teela prototype...
    Updated! Thanks for providing that info.

I hope you don't mind my nitpicking.
    Nope, not one bit. I welcome and appreciate it!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Updated! Thanks for providing that info.

Nope, not one bit. I welcome and appreciate it!
    Thanks for the update!

Finally I've finished to print all characters! Your work it's really colossal!
    Last edited by orsogranito; November 21, 2018 at 04:32am.

There is a typing error in Chopper cartoon corner:
    chopper.jpg

Thanks for the update!

Finally I've finished to print all characters! Your work it's really colossal!
    You printed the whole thing? Awesome!

There is a typing error in Chopper cartoon corner:
    chopper.jpg
    Fixed! Thank you.

You printed the whole thing? Awesome!

Fixed! Thank you.
    Yes!

IMG_3242.JPG

IMG_3243.JPG

IMG_3244.JPG

Thank you too!

AWESOME!!!

That is cool, seeing an idea and actually executed is really nice.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I still do not have a volunteer for providing the photos I need. In the meantime, here's a glimpse of the index for the back of the book, for those who are interested. It still needs a lot of proofing/editing, so don't be too critical:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1943/...f580ed7e_h.jpg
    2 questions:

1) Do you think to go ahead to publish the index pages?
    2) You have put the maps in the related character pages, (it's right).
    Could be a good thing add a dedicated page for each map so the map will be most large? (it could be like a bis page)

1) Do you think to go ahead to publish the index pages?
    Once I've added the "Laughing Prince Adam" spread (which will hopefully be in the next week or so), then I'll post the index pages.

2) You have put the maps in the related character pages, (it's right).
    Could be a good thing add a dedicated page for each map so the map will be most large? (it could be like a bis page)
    I'm not sure. I'll consider it.

Heroic Warrior
    On Flutterina's bio you mention that she reused netossa's boots but she does not have the same boots as netossa. and on spinnerella's bio you mention that she has silver boots but i'm guessing you meant belt since her boots are purple.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelStone1984 View Post
    On Flutterina's bio you mention that she reused netossa's boots but she does not have the same boots as netossa. and on spinnerella's bio you mention that she has silver boots but i'm guessing you meant belt since her boots are purple.
    Fixed! Thanks for pointing out those errors!

UPDATE: Added the new bio for Screeech to the entry for Evil-Lyn.

Widget
    I've got some more comments you may want to take into account:

1) Tri-Klops: You say he was given a new bracer to match the one on his right wrist, just like the vintage figure. Actually the vintage figure has different bracers for each arm.

2) She-Ra vs Supergirl: You mention a rumor about an unproduced Hordak vs Batman 2-pack. According to this article, Scott Neitlich talked about a Man-At-Arms vs Batman 2-pack. I thought maybe you'd like to add it.

Power-Con 2018 – Origins Of The Masters Of The Universe Classics Panel Coverage

3) Some typos:
    - Keldor: 'handsome' instead of handome*
    - Whiplash: 'years' instead of year's*
    - Roboto: The robot companion WAS nicknamed Robot ('was' is missing)
    - Zodac with Green Lantern: Green Lantern came WITH the green machine gun construct ('with' is missing)

Widget
    And a question: have you considered publishing your guide in a single document file (PDF or something) instead of (or in addition to) the current format (one image per spread)? It would be great to be able to perform text searches in the full guide. Besides, if you provided a cloud storage service link to the updated version it may be easier for you to publish your updates (you'd just need to notice there's an updated version available) and easier for readers to get them. Never mind if you don't feel like it, that was just an idea you may like.

I've got some more comments you may want to take into account...)
    Thank you for all those corrections! I really do appreciate it. I've made your changes and updated those spreads in this thread.

And a question: have you considered publishing your guide in a single document file (PDF or something) instead of (or in addition to) the current format (one image per spread)? It would be great to be able to perform text searches in the full guide. Besides, if you provided a cloud storage service link to the updated version it may be easier for you to publish your updates (you'd just need to notice there's an updated version available) and easier for readers to get them. Never mind if you don't feel like it, that was just an idea you may like.
    That is something I plan to do. Once I complete entries for Laughing Prince Adam and Holiday He-Man (and subsequently update the index pages), I think that will be a good time to upload a complete pdf file for printing. After that, I may just update the pdf file whenever there are corrections, new entries, and new bios to add.

Thanks again for your input, DarkOrko!