Thread: Never received my order, need help

Court Magician

Never received my order, need help

I apologize if this isnít the correct area for this, but I am out of options. I still have not my MOTU 5.5Ē 2-packs. Most everyone else received theirs a month ago. I emailed Super7 maybe 4-5 times over past month. I received one strange email after email #2 saying they didnít know why they didnít ship and they were receiving all their items back from the shipping company they used and mine would ship immediately after they got them back. Well that was 3 weeks ago now. No items and no response since. I finally tried calling on Friday and since the person I spoke with had no idea how to help me, he would get with person who could and they would contact me right away. Again, I never received an email or call back from that person. So at this point what do I do? I paid with PayPal and it may be too late to open a case. Call credit card? BBB? Problem is I really want these. I have 5 other MOTU pre-orders open with them (counting Powercon). Thatís $750+. How can they treat their customers this way? I would love to hear everyoneís thoughts. Thanks

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by cappinfro View Post
    I apologize if this isnít the correct area for this, but I am out of options. I still have not my MOTU 5.5Ē 2-packs. Most everyone else received theirs a month ago. I emailed Super7 maybe 4-5 times over past month. I received one strange email after email #2 saying they didnít know why they didnít ship and they were receiving all their items back from the shipping company they used and mine would ship immediately after they got them back. Well that was 3 weeks ago now. No items and no response since. I finally tried calling on Friday and since the person I spoke with had no idea how to help me, he would get with person who could and they would contact me right away. Again, I never received an email or call back from that person. So at this point what do I do? I paid with PayPal and it may be too late to open a case. Call credit card? BBB? Problem is I really want these. I have 5 other MOTU pre-orders open with them (counting Powercon). Thatís $750+. How can they treat their customers this way? I would love to hear everyoneís thoughts. Thanks
    I'd call again if you feel you got somewhere. Also, PayPal transactions can be reversed up to 180 days after purchase. They may need to show tracking info or ship the item to settle the claim, but that's guessing on my part. Again I'd call first.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    I second that emotion. No 2 packs for me, no Stridor. I have another collector who lives right by me. He got his 2 packs weeks ago. He got his Stridor a few days ago. This sucks. I have reached out to Super 7, 6 times over the past 2 solid weeks. Today they finally responded with the same email they sent you. They know some people don't have their 2 packs and they will ship them as soon as they arrive from the factory.

They totally ignored my inquiry about Stridor, and now I've emailed them back about that. I hope they don't forget me. And I'm crazy frustrated at how difficult it is to get them to answer an email.
    "..."

There's talk about this on this thread http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Hordak/page34 The person i spoke with said that there were a few orders that never made it to distribution center, they don't know why but he promised this would not happen again. The had to make more of these 2 packs because he said there were so many people complaining of damaged boxes and damaged figures. If you still want these 2 packs then i would wait till middle of september. Thats when they plan on having more. I cancelled my 2 packs last friday because of all the quality control issue I kept seeing online. But I also ordered my Stridor with this order so Im worried that it's gonna happen again were i don't get anything. Im calling them again this week, I live in los Angeles. But they won't reply to email, his excuse was that they were busy due to SDCC so they were catching up. I just want my Stridor at this point. I also have a bunch of pre-orders with them, I'm trying really hard to

Court Magician
    But they should have enough stock to satisfy all orders OH? Regardless of their situation, they should be emailing/calling/responding to all customers like myself that haven't received their items. Instead they are just ignoring us. So a month later, we never received our items like everyone else, and Super7 is just giving us the finger by ignoring us all We are getting the mass emails weekly from them touting all their products and whatnot. I have Stridor on this order as well. Who knows what is going to happen with him I know we discussed on other thread but I had hoped to make this one to get more eyes on it. I know some users have direct lines to them.

These Items are being shipped Either by USPS or by FedEx I suggest You register for FedEx Delivery Manager and USPS Informed Delivery, both are free to register and both notify you if you have a package coming your way.

Postal Service Informed Delivery told me about my package being shipped Priority Mail from SF California ( my stridor) and I'll have it in next few days.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    These Items are being shipped Either by USPS or by FedEx I suggest You register for FedEx Delivery Manager and USPS Informed Delivery, both are free to register and both notify you if you have a package coming your way.

Postal Service Informed Delivery told me about my package being shipped Priority Mail from SF California ( my stridor) and I'll have it in next few days.
    I will look into that, thanks. I get multiple packages weekly through amazon, ebay, etc. The problem is Super7 never sent the items and have ignored all attempts to find out why. Again, the majority of folks received these a month ago now. There is no excuse for not sending items and then not explaining why.

Quote Originally Posted by cappinfro View Post
    I will look into that, thanks. I get multiple packages weekly through amazon, ebay, etc. The problem is Super7 never sent the items and have ignored all attempts to find out why. Again, the majority of folks received these a month ago now. There is no excuse for not sending items and then not explaining why.
    Just a suggestion but have you tried friending Brian Flynn on FB?
    He is really a great guy and I’m sure if you explained to him politely your situation and give him your order number that he can look into it for you. Just explain politely how many times you have emailed Customer Service and have not gotten a reply back on this matter.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Court Magician
    He is really a great guy and I’m sure if you explained to him politely your situation and give him your order number that he can look into it for you. Just explain politely how many times you have emailed Customer Service and have not gotten a reply back on this matter.
    I don’t have any social media accounts. Just not my thing. Posting here consists of my online presence and after lurking for 5 years or so before making an account 7 years ago, I don’t think I had 10 posts before this subject. But while I am venting a little on here, I am nothing but courteous, friendly, and professional in my emails to them. That may be why I am being ignored. Maybe if I get a little testy, I won’t get emails ignored for a month. It’s been 3 days as well since I was supposed to get a call back and that hasn’t happened. Just doesn’t make any sense. It really doesn’t. I appreciate your advice though. Thanks

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    With super 7, you have to be persistent.

If emails fail, call the store, explain the situation. If they don't know, ask for the phone number of someone who can. Reiterate that your emails have not been returned. It it's not handled immediately and they need to get back to you, call them the next day. Rinse and repeat. Pretty soon, you'll get results.
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

What you're suggesting is a workaround though and not a solution. The issue at hand is that this is happening WAY TOO OFTEN to a bunch of people and for quite some time. This certainly didn't start happening to people yesterday. For people to literally have to message Brian every time an issue arises through his personal Facebook account is ludicrous.

Fix the shipping/tracking/notification issues just like any one else. Resolve customer service issues in a timely manner just like any other credible business and it will work wonders.

shouldn't have to tip toe and try to be nice. the fact is the dude got snubbed and I'd be annoyed also. has a right to be mad/upset and I'd call Brian out for having staff that ignore emails.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Court Magician
    I called again and was transferred to someone who handles online customers. I got a lot vague answers and nothing concrete. He said they will be shipping out "soon" He said he had me down on the list, but I knew that was BS because I didn't give me name, email, or order # yet before I was transferred. I also called from my work line so its not like he got my name/number that way. He said mine haven't shipped due to a "computer error" I mean, really, what does that even tell me. I pressed him on what soon meant and he eventually said "within a couple weeks" A COUPLE WEEKS! Not, I am so sorry this happened, I will make sure these ship today. So they are more concerned about shipping Stridor to people (I have that pre-ordered as well) than taking care of the 5.5" 2 packs. If you ask me, I was politely blown off and not given any real answers or a real time when my items will ship. The ironic part is for all these pre-orders I chose the higher priority mail option so I would get them quicker. Living on East Coast, nothing killed me more waiting 7+ days for those Digital River shipments to come from Matty. Geez who would ever think I would miss Digital River right now. I am not sure who I spoke with but it was poor customer service.

This thread is one reason why I have trouble trusting Super 7 with Snake Mountain. I’m sad that I may have to skip it.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    I am at wits end on calling and emailing. The store says they can't help with online orders. Customer service will not answer emails. I have messaged Brian on Facebook for help. There is no reason I should have to do that! They either do not have enough people answering emails, or the ones that are have no follow through.

Update: 17 days wait time, 5 emails, and a message to Brian got me a reply! My two packs were just put in the mail. My Stridor will be shipping soon. Brian was extremely kind. I'm glad he was able to help, or I'm afraid I would still be waiting with no info.
    Last edited by davidlogan; August 16, 2018 at 02:56pm.
    "..."

How did you get in touch with Brian, I too have an issue with an order and there are a zillion people with that name on Facebook, I couldn't locate him?

Heroic Warrior
    I was a bit worried about Stridor. I moved to another address and we have a P.O. box and forgot to contact S7 to get it updated. I thought it would go to the old address but was transferred to the newer one. That worked out.

Court Magician
    Just an update- I received my shipping confirmation for the 2 packs yesterday and one for stridor today. Hopefully the 2 packs arrive tmrw. I also hope everyone else that didn’t get theirs yet also got a shipping confirmation.

Can anyone advise if the Laughing Prince Adam figures have been mailed out yet? I never received this. Thanks!
    Read my book: True Confessions of a Fanboy www.truefanboy.com