Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2018 Exclusive ReAction figures!

Power-Con 2018 Exclusive ReAction figures!

Super 7 just announced a new exclusive for Power-Con this weekend.

From their Facebook page:

MOTU Monday: Alrighty then... This weekend Team Super7 will be back at the celebration of the Masters of the Universe community at Power-Con! To commemorate the weekend in Los Angeles we will have a squad of new and exclusive versions of our MOTU 3.75" ReAction Figures at our booth: Anti-He-Man (English Carded), Kobra Khan (Camo), Teela (Warrior Goddess), Beast Man (Mini Comic), and 3 special Stratos Figures (Blue Beard, Mini-Comic, Reverse Color). These versions were made specifically for Power-Con. In addition, we will have a selection of some of our latest MOTU releases (Yes, maybe even a few of *those* figures that we saved to have at Power-Con) and MOTU apparel at our booth. Should be nothing but a good time! The trolls may start posting their complaints in 3... 2...1... now and we hope to see the rest of you this weekend! It should be a FUN time as always with MOTU friends and fans. By the Power of Grayskull! #powercon #motu #exclusives #reactionfigures #super7

Super cool. I’m sure they’ve shattered lives and destroyed childhoods, but I think they’re awesome.

Cool cards. The figures, well...

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I’m hoping they’ll be available on the Super7 website after Power-Con.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; August 20, 2018 at 05:29pm.
    TOP 5 MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Ice Armor He-Man, and Snake Mountain Man

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    I had to go to their Facebook page to see if that troll comment was really from them. Wow. I’ve had my issues with Super7 (mainly TriKlops armor and general plastic quality where I worry about breakage), but was still onboard to buy everything in the hopes they got better.

Any insight to what trolls they’re referring to? Surely it isn’t people complaining about broken toys, terrible shipping all around, elements of presold figures changed for no reason and the like?

That troll comment is quite offputting to say the least.

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    I had to go to their Facebook page to see if that troll comment was really from them. Wow. I’ve had my issues with Super7 (mainly TriKlops armor and general plastic quality where I worry about breakage), but was still onboard to buy everything in the hopes they got better.

Any insight to what trolls they’re referring to? Surely it isn’t people complaining about broken toys, terrible shipping all around, elements of presold figures changed for no reason and the like?

That troll comment is quite offputting to say the least.
    The troll comment is basically in regards to the fact that literally ANYTHING they post is just blasted by people who 1) complain about delays for unrelated products 2) complain about customer service issues they should be directing elsewhere or 3) in the case of ReAction just like to hate on the figures in general because they don't like them or don't understand the aesthetic behind them. The hate for Super7 on Facebook in particular if beyond toxic.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Gah! I so want those 3 Stratos variants... and none of the others!!!!
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

These are awesome. I sure hope they are available after the con. I can’t wait to see the box art.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    The troll comment is basically in regards to the fact that literally ANYTHING they post is just blasted by people who 1) complain about delays for unrelated products 2) complain about customer service issues they should be directing elsewhere or 3) in the case of ReAction just like to hate on the figures in general because they don't like them or don't understand the aesthetic behind them. The hate for Super7 on Facebook in particular if beyond toxic.
    Ok good to know. Didn’t know about ReAction hate. I’m not the biggest reaction fan but there are a few I’m starting to collect.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Want 6 out of the 7, don't see the need for the blue beard Stratos. Will take reverse color and mini comic Stratos because I can use them as other character like I do with the MOTUC versions.

Put these up for pre-order Super7 and you will have people buying these. You did it with Laughing Prince Adam so please do it here. Just please sell them individually since I and other probably want some less than others.

Still awesome to see these and they add to several teams ranks.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

They are labelling Green Goddess as 'Teela'? Aren't they separate people?

Awesome set from Super7. The nostalgia the Reaction line brings is as always present. Keep carded is the best IMHO.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I only want Green Goddess. I hope they sell these online after the con. Also, when is the Hordak and SHe-Ra single carded figs coming out? I need those too! $40 for the 2 pack plus shipping is too steep for me at this point.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    They are labelling Green Goddess as 'Teela'? Aren't they separate people?
    Yes and no. The goddess / sorceress with the snake armour was named Teela in the early minicomic canon. Teela the warrior was created as a kind of clone by Skeletor, and Man-at-Arms named her Teela after her mother.

The goddess only appeared with green skin in the first series, but she's the same character as the sorceress in the second series. (She's referred to by both titles in the Gary Cohn stories.)

I was very impressed when I saw the green Reaction figure named as Teela. I don't collect these figures but it's good to see recognition of the minicomic origins.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

They look good. I think I'm only interested in Anti-Eternia HM and Green Goddess myself as I consider them separate characters and not just variants which I'm not interested in.
    Personally if I were them I would spread out the Stratos Figures and not done three of him in one wave.
    Its a shame Camo Khan just has normal hands. They should have waited until they'd done Clawful and had the claw arm available for him.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    They look good. I think I'm only interested in Anti-Eternia HM and Green Goddess myself as I consider them separate characters and not just variants which I'm not interested in.
    Personally if I were them I would spread out the Stratos Figures and not done three of him in one wave.
    Its a shame Camo Khan just has normal hands. They should have waited until they'd done Clawful and had the claw arm available for him.
    They still can do another Khan version later. Use Buzz-Off arms, add the snake symbol to the chest, manip the card art and put "Camo Khan" on it as his name. When they do so many Stratos figures, such a proper Camo Khan variant doesn't seem too unlikely.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

This is a very good move. A gift by Super7 to Power-Con and the fans of the .Org.

Agree, there is room for a future Kamo Khan figure once we see a Buzz-off or Clawful figure.

I suspect the trolls are those who de-cry con exclusive figures as a betrayal of the regular collector, rather than people who do not like the Reaction style figure.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Totally love the Goddess figure, and Anti-Eternia He-Man is pretty darn sweet as well.

I honestly don't have a problem with Super7 acknowledging and taking a friendly jab at the trolls. While Super7 have had their teething problems with the line, I'm absolutely astonished at some of the venomous contempt I've seen slung at them. The internet, a great and a terrible thing.

Anyhoo, hope I get a chance at procuring the Goddess after Power-Con!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone know pricing on these?

Heroic Warrior
    I hope they offer them also at there onlinestore after power-con!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    I honestly don't have a problem with Super7 acknowledging and taking a friendly jab at the trolls. While Super7 have had their teething problems with the line, I'm absolutely astonished at some of the venomous contempt I've seen slung at them. The internet, a great and a terrible thing.
    Do you remember the reactions (har) to the Supercast videos? They dared to have fun and joke and use silly voices! Thousands lost their lives and countless others were injured.

They made the plastic too hard on a few figures! Then they used the wrong color on a couple! This caused mass homelessness, poverty, and a plague of locusts.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post

Put these up for pre-order Super7 and you will have people buying these. You did it with Laughing Prince Adam so please do it here. Just please sell them individually since I and other probably want some less than others.

I am adding my voice to this as well. I would easily buy the entire set, no question. I have really tried to be a completist with these since their inception, and the recent exclusives are really leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Please Super7, make these and the Mexican misscolors available to all like you did with the She-Ra Hordak 2 pack.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    So now with those Stratos variants, I guess it's only a matter of time before we see some more Cosmic Enforcer versions.

And don't forget Code Orange, Yellow Starshine, Green Inferno, Blue Mist and, for the MotU Classics collectors, Ultimate Battleground Zodac.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sir Reilly; August 22, 2018 at 08:02am.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Man, I love those Stratos variants! Really hope they pop up on the Super7 website after PowerCon.

I don't blame Super7 for taking umbrage at the ridiculous level of criticism that has been aimed at them in the past. I was involved in a forum effort trying to cheer for the MOTUC Classics Stridor (which is AWESOME, BTW) and was honestly stunned by the constant complaints, from the helmet to the lack of certain paint types to the sticker... .

The folks at Super7 are only human and those kind of no-filter, "HOT TAKE" reactions have got to start wearing them down after a few years.
    2018 Super7 Dream: Filmation FISTO with chrome fist!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    This is a very good move. A gift by Super7 to Power-Con and the fans of the .Org.

Agree, there is room for a future Kamo Khan figure once we see a Buzz-off or Clawful figure.

I suspect the trolls are those who de-cry con exclusive figures as a betrayal of the regular collector, rather than people who do not like the Reaction style figure.
    We actually need both Buzz-Off and Clawful for different parts. We need Buzz-Off for the arms and Clawful for his mace. Then when they sell him as Kamo Khan this figure can be the transitional form for him. Plus the figure packed with the mace instead of the gun with new arms will make it enough of a variant to justify the purchase.

Super7 please put these up for pre-order already. We know you are going to do it eventually. Sell as a set or individually I will take them either way.

Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.