Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2018 Exclusive ReAction figures!

I picked up several of these at PowerCon... they're pretty cool. They're like the Star Wars (80's) figures - but He-Man.

I forgot to post on here yesterday after I made my purchase, but I got 1 each of the Mexican Convention Skeletor and Mer-Man, and 1 each of Anti He-Man, Red Beastman, Camo Khan, and Goddess. I was happy I was able to get them. It looks like Goddess and Camo Khan are still up on the site if anyone needs them.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    I grabbed a handful of figures, 1 each... los Amos Skelly and merman, goddess, ae He-Man, and some non exclusives. Gotta fill up my carrying case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Mine are already on the way! Just checked my account, they were posted today!

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    Mine are already on the way! Just checked my account, they were posted today!
    How can you tell? Their site can be confusing...mine just says unfulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    How can you tell? Their site can be confusing...mine just says unfulfilled.
    Mine says fulfilled, and there’s a USPS tracking number attached. I used to get emails once my order was dispatched, but that stopped for whatever reason few months ago

Mine says fulfilled, and there’s a USPS tracking number attached. I used to get emails once my order was dispatched, but that stopped for whatever reason few months ago
    Ughh mine still says unfulfilled and I ordered them the minute they went up for sale on Tuesday.

Ughh mine still says unfulfilled and I ordered them the minute they went up for sale on Tuesday.
    Same, but my stridor is still says unfulfilled a well and I definitely have that :-/

"We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Same, but my stridor is still says unfulfilled a well and I definitely have that :-/

Yeah come to think of it the most recent wave of Reaction figures I ordered from Super7 showed up like 2 days after I ordered them and their order status when I had them in hand still said unfulfilled. As much as I liked the surprise of them arriving so quickly and without any notice it would just be nice to know the status of an order and when to expect it.

Yeah come to think of it the most recent wave of Reaction figures I ordered from Super7 showed up like 2 days after I ordered them and their order status when I had them in hand still said unfulfilled. As much as I liked the surprise of them arriving so quickly and without any notice it would just be nice to know the status of an order and when to expect it.
    Absolutely. My building is having work done next week so Iíll be at an airBNB, but close enough that I could check the mail... without a tracking number, though, I wonít know when things show up unless Iím constantly patrolling my neighborhood like a creeper.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Absolutely. My building is having work done next week so I’ll be at an airBNB, but close enough that I could check the mail... without a tracking number, though, I won’t know when things show up unless I’m constantly patrolling my neighborhood like a creeper.

Can't you just have your mail held at the PO for the week you won't be home?

Quote Originally Posted by themodrenman View Post
    Can't you just have your mail held at the PO for the week you won't be home?
    Im sure he could but I don't think that's quite the point that he (and I) were trying to make lol.
    Last edited by depp76; September 6, 2018 at 07:36pm.

Hopefully your order will ship soon. Mine was placed at 12:01pm. I was probably one of the first who placed an order, thatís why they send it so fast

Hopefully your order will ship soon. Mine was placed at 12:01pm. I was probably one of the first who placed an order, that’s why they send it so fast
    Thanks for the encouragement CroGoblin! I'm hoping that maybe they show up by Saturday lol. I placed my order at 3 pm EST which was the same time as you. So hopefully mine is on the way!

Thanks for the encouragement CroGoblin! I'm hoping that maybe they show up by Saturday lol. I placed my order at 3 pm EST which was the same time as you. So hopefully mine is on the way!
    Fingers crossed! I will probably get mine in 10-14 days, depending how fast the parcel goes through customs

Fingers crossed! I will probably get mine in 10-14 days, depending how fast the parcel goes through customs
    Just checked my order status and I am officially "fulfilled" lol!

Just checked my order status and I am officially "fulfilled" lol!
    Great news!

Iíve also noticed that Kobra Khan and Teela have disappeared from Super7 site, which means all the Reaction exclusives are sold out!

Great news!

I’ve also noticed that Kobra Khan and Teela have disappeared from Super7 site, which means all the Reaction exclusives are sold out!
    Thanks! Wow I haven't even been back to their site lately that is awesome that they are all sold out now! I got seven out of the nine for around a hundred bucks minus the shipping... and now just the Skeletor alone is on eBay for around 100 bucks. We did quite well sir lol!

We definitely did! Can’t wait for the figures to arrive, just waiting for German carded Anti He-Man and I’ll have a complete MOTU Reaction collection!

We definitely did! Can’t wait for the figures to arrive, just waiting for German carded Anti He-Man and I’ll have a complete MOTU Reaction collection!
    Wow now THAT is a complete collection!!! I only really got the variants lol. Congrats!!!

I ordered 1 of each figure. I just received a refund for one of the figures.

Here is the reason given for the refund:
    "Due to the overwhelming demand for these figures, and to ensure that as many MOTU fans can receive them, we have to limit these figures to 1 of each per customer. Unfortunately, this means we can only fulfill part of your order and are refunding some of the figures. We are sorry about this inconvenience but trust you can understand."

But I only ordered 1 of each figure. They refunded me for one of the Los Amos figures, which means I will only have part of the set. Very aggravating. I sent them a reply explaining that I had on ordered one of each. I am waiting to hear back.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Podcaster
    GReenskull, that is terrible. While I agree with limiting quantities (someone only orders a bunch to scalp them) I could see letting people order TWO of each for those that open one and keep one carded.

That said, I missed out on all 3 Stratos figures and the Los Amos Mer-Man (got the other 5) so the scalpers will get at least some of my money. Grrr...
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I ordered 1 of each figure. I just received a refund for one of the figures.

Here is the reason given for the refund:
    "Due to the overwhelming demand for these figures, and to ensure that as many MOTU fans can receive them, we have to limit these figures to 1 of each per customer. Unfortunately, this means we can only fulfill part of your order and are refunding some of the figures. We are sorry about this inconvenience but trust you can understand."

But I only ordered 1 of each figure. They refunded me for one of the Los Amos figures, which means I will only have part of the set. Very aggravating. I sent them a reply explaining that I had on ordered one of each. I am waiting to hear back.
    Same same.

I’m surprised Super7 didn’t expect Los Amos figures to be so popular. They should have limit of one per customer from the start. Hopefully everyone who’s order was cancelled will find one without having to pay scalpers prices

- - - Updated - - -

Wow now THAT is a complete collection!!! I only really got the variants lol. Congrats!!!
    Thanks! It got me a while to get all of them, especially variants like Man-At-Arms with/without moustache, green Trap-Jaw, etc

I’m surprised Super7 didn’t expect Los Amos figures to be so popular. They should have limit of one per customer from the start. Hopefully everyone who’s order was cancelled will find one without having to pay scalpers prices

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! It got me a while to get all of them, especially variants like Man-At-Arms with/without moustache, green Trap-Jaw, etc
    I didn't even know that there were two Man At Arms variants lol. Oh how I do want that mini comic Trap Jaw though lol!