Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grayskull Dungeon Rug

Grayskull Dungeon Rug

Anybody getting this?

Info from Super7:
    "This is a made-to-order item and cannot be ordered with other items as it must ship separately. The pre-order ends on Friday, August 31st.

Turn your dream into reality with this high quality hand-tufted 100% acrylic Castle Grayskull Rug! The artwork is based on the dungeon decal from the original Castle Grayskull playset. Rug measures 45" x 60" and will be shipped rolled with instruction sheet."

Available to pre-order for $195.00 plus s/h.

I'd really like it but it's an expensive item already and shipping was just too much for me.
    Showing as $98.75 to the UK and $48.68 to the US, and I'd have to pay customs fees on it as well. It just made it too expensive for me.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    I would love to get it but wish there was more of a time line laid out for the things Super7 is putting up for preorder because Snake mountain is my biggest priority and it would be nice if they had some sort of payment plan laid out for these more expensive items I could use my PayPal credit but again with Snake mountain up in the air I don’t won’t to do that

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Anybody getting this?
    I absolutely intend to; waiting on a check from my summer semester, and we’re good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

I definitely want it, but can't afford it. Even if I could though, I am wary of buying something online that's going to be a rug in certain spot of the room for a very long time without being able to see it or feel the quality of it in person. Essentially, I have no idea how this product is going to turn out and couldn't justify about $250 (after shipping and taxes) on something that might turn out to be disappointing quality when it shows up on my doorstep.
    Also, Snake Mountain.
    If I'm realistically going to try to get Snake Mountain, I can't be also buying expensive items like this from Super7.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    I saved the amount required for the Mondo He-Man figure supposed
    to be up for preorder this month, but it appears that it's unlikely to be happening;
    so I may jump onto the carpet when the preorder reaches its deadline.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Heroic Warrior
    I think its cool, just not $200 cool.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I like it, but we have pets. If it's not machine washable, and it doesn't look like it is, I'm out. I'd rather save for the Mondo figures.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by themodrenman View Post
    My feelings exactly.

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    Ever since the first year of Skeletor's Lair I've wanted this for my MOTU toy room. Since then every year at SDCC and every year at PowerCon I've brought it up to them that I'd love to see them offer this for sale. The second I was standing in the Super7 doorway to Hordak's Lair and saw the sign for the rug I knew I was going to be pretty obligated to buy one lol. But I'm thrilled that this is happening. It's not cheap but it's a one time purchase for something that will make a great addition to one of my toy rooms.
    Last edited by InspectorZartan; August 21, 2018 at 09:15pm.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Quote Originally Posted by themodrenman View Post
    Its a $423 rug for us Australians o ce shipping and currency conversion are factored.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I really, REALLY want this for my collection room. My wife has always been super supportive of my MOTU collection, but she saw the price tag on this and balked, and I have to agree with her. As much as I want it, it's not worth the price.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I really, REALLY want this for my collection room. My wife has always been super supportive of my MOTU collection, but she saw the price tag on this and balked, and I have to agree with her. As much as I want it, it's not worth the price.
    But it would be perfect for your motu room sir. imho only

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Like most have said, I'd love to get it and have the perfect spot for it, but the cost is too high and Snake Mountain is my Super 7 priority....
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    But it would be perfect for your motu room sir. imho only
    I totally agree and have the perfect spot for it, but the sticker shock is just too much. It's seriously like twice as much as I'm willing to pay. I'm forced to pass.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Hey look they gave the size and some details about the rug that should help selling them

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Wow, that is a cool thing---too expensive for me too, but still a way cool idea.
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; August 23, 2018 at 09:35am.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I totally agree and have the perfect spot for it, but the sticker shock is just too much. It's seriously like twice as much as I'm willing to pay. I'm forced to pass.
    Well i still wish you would have one in the future, your collection deserve it. That motu room is neat and clean.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Geez, is there a head count past like 2 people known for this? Shame as it looks cool, but I admit there does seem to be more cons then pros when you look at it from all angles.

Who or what is "Super 7" anyway? I've never heard of this company before; I just saw the Grayskull rug featured on the home page and clicked to come to the discussion thread about it. Have they done much MOTU stuff?
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Who or what is "Super 7" anyway? I've never heard of this company before; I just saw the Grayskull rug featured on the home page and clicked to come to the discussion thread about it. Have they done much MOTU stuff?
    Living under a rock since 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Living under a rock since 2016?
    Haha, well apparently on my Internet there's been a rock covering up this discussion board!

Haha, well apparently on my Internet there's been a rock covering up this discussion board!

I'm sure you'll find LOTS of info on Super7 everywhere here on the forums.

Would love to own this but shipping to Australia, plus GST, then converted totals close to $500 aud!!!

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Was this a serious question, or are you joking?

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    I have dreamed of a Grayskull Rug for years. Only in my dreams, it looks like this:

motugreyskulltrapdoor0415.JPG

That I would pay $200 for. This one, probably not.