Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Super7 Wave Two 5.5” - Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beast Man, Robot He-Man, Eldor, He-Ro

My He-Ro and Eldor have supposedly been delivered. Gotta get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    My He-Ro and Eldor have supposedly been delivered. Gotta get home!

I actually prefer this Eldor to the Classics version! Both he and He-Ro look great!

Heroic Warrior

eldor pics (old meets new)

ever since eldor vintage was to come out I wanted to get a picture of the new with the old.

my eldor & he-ro were waiting for me when I got home from work.

so I took a couple of quick pics with my cell phone

it's A LOT easier to compare the backs than it is the fronts. compare. look at. your choice.

I thought the figures would never get here. It'd been so long I wasn't even sure if I ordered them.

(I just feel compelled to share)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for those comparison photos midor! They look great!

Heroic Warrior
    no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Thanks for those comparison photos midor! They look great!

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    ever since eldor vintage was to come out I wanted to get a picture of the new with the old.

my eldor & he-ro were waiting for me when I got home from work.

so I took a couple of quick pics with my cell phone

it's A LOT easier to compare the backs than it is the fronts. compare. look at. your choice.

I thought the figures would never get here. It'd been so long I wasn't even sure if I ordered them.

(I just feel compelled to share)
    Thank you for sharing. Other than the Super7 logo and a few other little changes they had to make, the new release seems to nail the original

Heroic Warrior
    My Teela came yesterday. I plan to open her, but man! that beautiful packaging makes it so tough.

Heroic Warrior
    no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Thank you for sharing. Other than the Super7 logo and a few other little changes they had to make, the new release seems to nail the original

Any guesses when wave 5 vintage might go on sale? I’m thinking July after wave 3 ships.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    Any guesses when wave 5 vintage might go on sale? I’m thinking July after wave 3 ships.
    That would be nice. Hopefully we get a Wave 5 to begin with. I‘d like to see a full wave of new characters for once instead of mostly Filmation variants. At least new to the MOTU vintage brand. I’m definitely in for more POP in the MOTU style. Bo and Catra and Scorpia are high on my list. Icer, Batros, Katrina... I’d love those too.

Got the full wave of figures today, Filmation Teela, Beast-man, Man-at-arms, Faker, Eldor, and He-ro. It amazes me how great the Teela figure looks, but they can't seem to get any other version of her looking good

All the figures look GREAT! Really happy with them. Got the feels opening the box and pulling out the figures. I left them on the card. Wish they came with some sort of openable packaging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Haven't gotten around to opening the Filmation figures, but He-Ro and Eldor had to be freed as soon as I got them from Big Bad. THey did a really good job on these; well worth the wait. The leg articulation on the new figures is a little on the useless side (I think the pegs are 45 degrees, which is bad with no sort of thigh swivel), but that's the only real problem. So glad S7 went back and vac-metalized the armor on He-Ro, as he looks amazing. I've already set up a place to put the Powers of Grayskull classic figures with these new additions (pulled the dinos and giants out of main Masters display), because this deserves its own place.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Does anyone know if FYE or any other brick and mortar retail stores other than comic shops are or will be carrying these?

I have seen Hordak and She-RA at FYE (separately, not the two pack) so it's a strong possibility I would think

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    I have seen Hordak and She-RA at FYE (separately, not the two pack) so it's a strong possibility I would think
    Yeah that’s why I was asking. I know FYE carried Wave 1 back around the holidays until they sold through. I just meant have there been any confirmed sightings of the new wave at FYE and other retailers yet.

Now that I think of it I am wondering with the shakey quality of wave 1 if FYE experienced a lot of returns on these. Might determine whether they continue to carry these or not.

I Finally have gotten my 5.5 He-Ro and Eldor figures yesterday. All though no shipment confirmation was sent to me again from Super7 That's ok, being it was a nice surprise to pick up.

As for the figures themselves. I have to say FINALLY, I have them haha There such awesome figures that at least to me I thought i would never get to own them. The detail in the figures looks very nice. They also feel heavy in the packages too. I know what seems like forever to get theses figures in hand was worth the wait.

The rest of the 5.5 wave 2 motu figures are on there way as i type here.

LONG LIVE MOTU

I'm going to be reviewing all of the figures from this series and here's the first one: Beast Man! http://http://www.actionfigurebarbecue.com/2019/05/action-figure-review-beast-man-from.html

Hope you dig it!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    I got my complete set on Tuesday and I have to say they look great. Also, Super 7 did a much better job packaging these to keep the cards and bubbles in mint condition, way better then last wave.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    I got my complete set on Tuesday and I have to say they look great. Also, Super 7 did a much better job packaging these to keep the cards and bubbles in mint condition, way better then last wave.
    Mine came in last week, but I didn't open the box until last night. I was amazed at the packaging job that they did. Their new warehouse seems to be paying off.

So completely thrilled with all of the figures in this wave. The problems with the legs in Wave One are solved, and the quality control over all is excellent.

I’m so glad Super7 put up two more waves for pre-order. These are fantastic!!

57A74A70-4485-4ECC-9153-7D8DAAF5D46C.jpg

E5314AE5-7BA3-4E67-B687-6A0A67973AAD.jpg
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Wave 5, please

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    Wave 5, please
    Waves 3 and 4 in hand first please! The preorders have kind of gotten out of control!

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Waves 3 and 4 in hand first please! The preorders have kind of gotten out of control!
    Yup. I would love to see Fang Man and Strong Arm in this scale though.