Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mega Construx Future Revealed at Power-Con 2018

Quote Originally Posted by keithnh72 View Post
    Does anyone have a link for a checklist for this collection? Either on this site or another. Although I'm sure I missed it, I couldn't find anything using simple searches.

Update: Looking on ebay it doesn't look like there are many figures, but if anyone has a complete list, I'd still appreciate it.
    I have not spotted a checklist anywhere yet, but there have not been many released so far.

MOTU related, so far there has been:

WAVE 1: He-man and Skeletor
    WAVE 2: Teela and Beastman
    WAVE3: Faker

Not released yet, but announced:

WAVE 4: Man-At-Arms and Evil-Lyn
    WAVE 5: Stratos and Scareglow

There is also the wind raider with He-Man and Skeletor and a 5 pack with the first three wave characters in coming soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    I have not spotted a checklist anywhere yet, but there have not been many released so far.

There is also the wind raider with He-Man and Skeletor and a 5 pack with the first three wave characters in coming soon too.
    You're spot-on! I think it's been confirmed that the Wind Raider Skeletor is different (boots) from the first release. I don't know if anyone has noticed differences in He-Man or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bootrix2 View Post
    The only place I've found anything was Toys'R'Us here in Canada East. They only ever got wave 1. The problem is the MOTU stuff sold quick but all the other lines are still there. No wave 2, nothing. I can't find anywhere to get Man-at-arms, Faker, Beastman
    I have also only seen these at Toy R Us here in Canada East. I did find wave two about 6 weeks ago.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I have also only seen these at Toy R Us here in Canada East. I did find wave two about 6 weeks ago.
    Montreal, I've hit 2 Toys R us and only found wave 1. Terrible distribution. Walmart has Halo and Destiny, but no heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    You're spot-on! I think it's been confirmed that the Wind Raider Skeletor is different (boots) from the first release. I don't know if anyone has noticed differences in He-Man or not.
    The only thing I noticed is that he has the gray axe that was not included with the Wave 1 figure (sword and shield only). Maybe his colors will be a bit different but pictures don’t show that. I wish his facial expression would be different (smiling?) but that doesn’t seem to be the case either.

Wave 4 was announced a lot of time ago but I've never seen Man-at-arms or Evil-lyn for sale....
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Thanks! Appreciate it.

'By the power of Grayskull, I (kind of) have the power!"

Court Magician
    Mega Construx Castle Grayskull has been officially listed on Amazon Mexico . I'm posting this here just in case the thread I made with an image mysteriously disappears ..

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...kull-on-Amazon
    Last edited by Customizer; October 11, 2018 at 05:44pm.
    Rise of the Beasts - Series 2 action figures !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...easts-series-2

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Mega Construx Castle Grayskull has been officially listed on Amazon Mexico . I'm posting this here just in case the thread I made with an image mysteriously disappears ..

Mega Construx Probuilder Master of The Universe Castle Grayskull
    Price: $ 5,743.53 + $ 566.66 shipping.
    This product will go on sale on May 1, 2019.
    Buy it in pre-sale now.
    Notice
    Sold by Amazon USA and shipped by Amazon. USA subject to the laws of the United States and sent from that country It can be wrapped as a gift.
    More information about Amazon prices and delivery times.

Description
    You'll have the power with this completely faithful castle gray skull building set! castle gray skull was built to protect an unknown source of power - and now you can too! discover all of grayskull's mysteries when you assemble more than 3, 600 pieces to recreate this authentically-detailed and completely faithful castle. Gray skull opens wide to reveal working weapons and launchers, a throne room with surprises, working elevator, and drawbridge that opens and closes. This collectors set also includes 6 micro action figures: He-Man, Skeletor, man-at-arms, teela, beast Man, and the exclusive sorceress! Ideal for ages 10 and up.

Functions and details
    Over 3, 600 pieces
    Deluxe packaging, playbook and collectors poster
    You'll have the power with this completely faithful castle Grayskull building set!
    Castle Grayskull was built to protect an unknown source of power - and now you can too!
    Ideal for ages 10 and up
    Product information
    Release date May 1 2019
    Age recommended by the manufacturer 10 years and more
    Manufacturer reference GGJ67
    Dimensions of the product 19.1 x 61 x 35.6 cm; 4.99 kg
    Shipping weight 4.99 kg
    ASIN B07HKV9339
    Additional Information
    Dimensions of the product: 19.1 x 61 x 35.6 cm; 4.99 kg
    Shipping weight: 4.99 kg
    Manufacturer reference: GGJ67
    ASIN: B07HKV9339
    Product on Amazon.com.mx from: 8 Oct 2018

Heroic Warrior
    What currency is that?

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    What currency is that?
    Mexican peso, so including shipping the total would approximately be $332.52 US.

The word WOW doesn't even begin to cover this.

I love this line! Cannot wait to see more pics!!
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; October 11, 2018 at 06:44pm.
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Mexican peso, so including shipping the total would approximately be $332.52 US.
    Thanks.

A bit in the pricey side, but I might have to look at getting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...kull-on-Amazon
    Very interesting
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    It’s more expensive than the classics castle grayskull, that’s a bit ridiculous. Those mega construx directions are not great they don’t number the bags and you will be looking for one piece in a pile of 3,600 will take a week to put together the technodrome took forever to build and turned into a chore hopefully they separate the pieces a little different. Still exciting can’t believe it’s going to be so big

As I stated in the other thread. The Mega Bloks TMNT Technodrome was almost 2,700 pieces and sold at retail at $150. With Castle Grayskull being over 3,600 pieces, I am hoping it will be closer to the $200-250 price range.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Some time last evening Amazon.ca put Anti-Eternia He-man and Scare Glow up for preorder. They’re a little hard to find as there’s no pics available for those two and the only way to find them is to do a Mega Construx Heroes search. Typing in their individual names pulls up nothing for some reason.

And like I mentioned in the other thread, all the other MOTU Mega Construx mini figures have all gone up recently with Prime shipping available for all (I’ve preordered Teela, Beast Man, Faker, Man-At-Arms, Evil-Lyn, as well as the wave 5 figures for preorder too), so for my fellow Canadians posting in this thread about having a hard time finding these little guys North of the border, here’s your chance to get them from a Canadian site.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Some time last evening Amazon.ca put Anti-Eternia He-man and Scare Glow up for preorder. They’re a little hard to find as there’s no pics available for those two and the only way to find them is to do a Mega Construx Heroes search. Typing in their individual names pulls up nothing for some reason.

And like I mentioned in the other thread, all the other MOTU Mega Construx mini figures have all gone up recently with Prime shipping available for all (I’ve preordered Teela, Beast Man, Faker, Man-At-Arms, Evil-Lyn, as well as the wave 5 figures for preorder too), so for my fellow Canadians posting in this thread about having a hard time finding these little guys North of the border, here’s your chance to get them from a Canadian site.
    Have they officially announced anti-heman? I thought they showed Stratos with Scareglow.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Huh, I went ahead and tried to pre-order these from amazon.ca and it says it won't ship to me. I live in the south USA I assume it's because it's out of country or something.

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    Huh, I went ahead and tried to pre-order these from amazon.ca and it says it won't ship to me. I live in the south USA I assume it's because it's out of country or something.

I did too as well as Evil-Lyn and Man-at-Arms and got the same message.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post

Correct me if I am wrong but they are out of stock and not guaranteed to ship.