Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC 2018- Reveals + Speculation Thread

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar

NYCC 2018- Reveals + Speculation Thread

Has there been any news about S7 showing any new MOTUC related items at NYCC in a few weeks? They should have production samples from CG and CC wave 2, as these have already been sent to fans. Do you think we will see any new CC characters?
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    Reaction variant figures is probably all they'll show.

Hope I'm wrong!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    The way things are rolling right now (Snake Mountain being the only CC offering they might get back to by then), I'd wager the soonest for us to see any new CC figures should be NYTF.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    The way things are rolling right now (Snake Mountain being the only CC offering they might get back to by then), I'd wager the soonest for us to see any new CC figures should be NYTF.
    Agreed. By then CG’s preorder has come and gone and they should be a month out from delivery (or probably even on route already!) So it would be the right time to premiere them and have preorder open end Feb likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I think we may see Hunga...

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Agreed. By then CG’s preorder has come and gone and they should be a month out from delivery (or probably even on route already!) So it would be the right time to premiere them and have preorder open end Feb likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I think we may see Hunga...
    Hungaaaaa ...! What a great idea!! Might be the perfect time to oppose her to her well-known antagonist for
    whom I'm inspired to create a very special Diorama ... The aesthetic of her sword has
    contributed to re-envision my whole perception; as of now she's more like a proud valkyrie, lost on Etheria.
    So yeah, come on home Hunga, time to get your butt kicked a little bit.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Sadly I'm not expecting any CC reveals before 2019. With Snake Mountain coming in the next few weeks, I have a feeling that Super 7 won't add more preorders which could "harm" this kind of kickstarter-type campaign.

I hope we'll get two CC waves in 2019 though and that characters like Hunga and Miro (and the Twiggets!!!!!) will show up at some point...
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

We may get more details regarding Snake Mountain, some dates, price, etc

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    We may get more details regarding Snake Mountain, some dates, price, etc
    I think we will get more info on Snake Mountain in October because it's been posted on here from german fans that Super7 plans to start the Crowd Funding for Snake Mountain in November sometime.

From what I have read by those who attended the Super7 Panel a Non Refundable Deposit will be required (only refunded if the goal is not met) and a payment plan will be offered.
    Last edited by mjw41; September 15, 2018 at 03:27pm.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Hungaaaaa ...! What a great idea!! Might be the perfect time to oppose her to her well-known antagonist for
    whom I'm inspired to create a very special Diorama ... The aesthetic of her sword has
    contributed to re-envision my whole perception; as of now she's more like a proud valkyrie, lost on Etheria.
    So yeah, come on home Hunga, time to get your butt kicked a little bit.
    Oh yes she is my biggest wish now! You better post your diorama when she eventually joins the ranks

I'd love to see Hunga, too! Or the Twiggets! Or the Widgets! Or Admiral Scurvy & Squall! But, alas, I fear NYCC will not be revealing any Collector's Choice.

Once Snake Mountain has landed, I'm sure we'll be able to settle into a regular pace, going forward, which I think will be beneficial to us all. It just means a little more patience on our part until Super7 nail their reveal/pre-order/production process.

Probably just more of the same. Maybe more details on the Pre-Order for SM and a payment plan for those of us with shallow pockets.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Kittrina and Clawdeen would be good, to finally get. Also, Lizard-Man 2 is high up on my list.
    Does Galactus fart?

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I think we will get more info on Snake Mountain in October because it's been posted on here from german fans that Super7 plans to start the Crowd Funding for Snake Mountain in November sometime.

From what I have read by those who attended the Super7 Panel a Non Refundable Deposit will be required (only refunded if the goal is not met) and a payment plan will be offered.
    That’s sounds good to me. I’m fine with non-refundable deposit. Payment plan I’m not too bothered about. I will pay it all in one go with credit card or Paypal Credit, saves me from paying extra charges for foreign currency

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    That’s sounds good to me. I’m fine with non-refundable deposit. Payment plan I’m not too bothered about. I will pay it all in one go with credit card or Paypal Credit, saves me from paying extra charges for foreign currency
    Yup same here. Minus the foreign currency thing for me lol. Whatever works. Deposit...payment plan...lets just go with this.
    Last edited by depp76; September 17, 2018 at 01:39am.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I am expecting nothing so I won't be disapointed or very pleased if something is shown
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yup same here. Minus the foreign currency thing for me lol. Whatever works. Deposit...payment plan...lets just go with this.
    If I remember how Super7 did the last payment plan you couldn't use paypal as payment method unless you used it to pay in full but for the payment plan the company handeling that for super7 wanted a credit card number.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I am expecting nothing so I won't be disapointed or very pleased if something is shown
    That's a good way to look at it. If you're not expecting anything you won't be disappointed , if they show something it's a surprise.

Like others have said I don't think they will offer the preorder for CC until Super7 get SM done first, but they could show prototypes of whats coming like they did with Club Grayskull at Hordaks Lair. Club Grayskulls preorder isn't until the end of this month and it will go to the end of October because they are leaving it open a month last they said.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Since Wave 2 of Club Grayskull and Collector’s Choice is shipping now from Super7 and all the figures will be shipped when NYCC is happening, I definitely expect the reveal of Collector’s Choice Wave 3 and the preorder start of Club Grayskull Wave 3.

By the way, it‘s possible that Sideshow reveals the next MotU statue (Hordak?) at NYCC.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Heroic Warrior
    I think it has been almost a year since the Wave 2 CC figures were announced, so I think we are due for an announcement on the Wave 3 CC figures, regardless of any Snake Mountain update.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I think it has been almost a year since the Wave 2 CC figures were announced, so I think we are due for an announcement on the Wave 3 CC figures, regardless of any Snake Mountain update.
    Over a year. Wave 2 was revealed on SDCC 2017:

News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

In my opinion we'll se also some CC prototypes.
    NYCC is an opportunity is too tasty.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

I'd be surprised if we saw collectors choice offerings only because I think snake mountain is being offered as the next item in that series… I know people are going to be upset by that… But y'all have to realize that that playset is a HUGE undertaking... and it makes sense to tackle it as part of collectors choice

Now, we may very well end up seeing King Miro and Lady Slither or something... hopefully Hunga... but I think they are trying hard to make snake Mountain happen
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I'd be surprised if we saw collectors choice offerings only because I think snake mountain is being offered as the next item in that series… I know people are going to be upset by that… But y'all have to realize that that playset is a HUGE undertaking... and it makes sense to tackle it as part of collectors choice

Now, we may very well end up seeing King Miro and Lady Slither or something... hopefully Hunga... but I think they are trying hard to make snake Mountain happen
    Yes. You're right.

But show one or two new prototypes, could keep high the collectors interest also on CC collection.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Im really hoping for Sulta The Horde Witch!@!!!
    GIMME TOYS!-

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'm not expecting anything apart from Snake Mountain news.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    New She-Ra footage is a sure thing (product preview uncertain). Who knows about Super7 stuff. That's the sum of my knowledge.