Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NYCC 2018- Reveals + Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Last page, post #158.
    Thank you

October 27 for both the Ultimates and the CG Wave 3. That sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Baedal View Post
    Thank you, good to know, I thought you were his secretary or something similar.
    No! I simply friended him on FB same as anyone can do. I can ask a question sometimes he answers sometimes he can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    Thank you

October 27 for both the Ultimates and the CG Wave 3. That sounds good to me.
    Price is $35.00 each, so since Club Grayskull is only sold in sets of 4 that's $140.00 for those and then the Filmation Ultimates are $35.00 each
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

great, things keep getting better and better, it feels Super7 is back on track with their road map.
    This 1 year hiatus has been tough to digest anyway, so should we expect CG wave 3 by early 2019? and ultimates he-man + skeletor will be there too?!! awesome!
    I feel so humbled and grateful to have the opportunity to still buy action figures from 80s brands, I love this hobby and will always support MOTUC, plus snake mountain will be MINE!
    Last edited by Triklops 1; October 9, 2018 at 06:07pm.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Hoo boy - so 210$ USD for all six....

Before shipping, customs, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Hoo boy - so 210$ USD for all six....

Before shipping, customs, etc, etc.

Yup but nothing different if you had ordered the set and say two extra figures.

I already put aside my money for Club Grayskull now I need to save for the Ultimates because with all the heads I want two of each.

Then I need to start putting serious money aside for Snake Mountain.

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Thank you, good to know, I thought you were his secretary or something similar.
    Okay, I watched Brian O’s interview. I am convinced that CC W3 will have 87 movie figures.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    Okay, I watched Brian O’s interview. I am convinced that CC W3 will have 87 movie figures.
    What makes you think that? Super7 didn't have the movie rights which is why we got the comic look of Karg

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    What makes you think that? Super7 didn't have the movie rights which is why we got the comic look of Karg
    I don't know, but part of me hopes that isn't the case. I want new characters in CC, not movie versions of what we already have. Though, I'd love to get a Lubic!

And even though it contradicts what I just said...I'd also buy a Karg movie repaint.
    "..."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    I don't know, but part of me hopes that isn't the case. I want new characters in CC, not movie versions of what we already have.
    I agree. I want all new characters or for them to surprise us with an NA super subscription.

I do hope they try to concentrate on new characters for Collector's Club, there's still easily 100 characters that I want to see get made, with the most important being New Adventures just so we can get all of the vintage figures in MOTUC form already.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I don't know, but part of me hopes that isn't the case. I want new characters in CC, not movie versions of what we already have. Though, I'd love to get a Lubic.
    Yes. Lubic needs to happen
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    I agree. I want all new characters or for them to surprise us with an NA super subscription.
    Woot!!

All of my gripes with Super 7 aside, I would be over-the-moon if this was announced!

I don't know, but part of me hopes that isn't the case. I want new characters in CC, not movie versions of what we already have. Though, I'd love to get a Lubic!

And even though it contradicts what I just said...I'd also buy a Karg movie repaint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    Yes. Lubic needs to happen
    Check this poll out:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...r-subscription
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the NEW ADVENTURES lineup !!!

What cool reveals! He-Man is a must-have with his corrected ankles and robotic head, and if Skeletor's alternate head is truly the thrown-back-in-laughter one as declared, then I'm getting him too!

She-Ra's looking fantastic also! Can't wait.

EDIT: p.s I forgot to mention - Thank You Super7 for such incredible accessory inclusions with He-Man!
    Last edited by Zodac; October 10, 2018 at 02:57am.

No! I simply friended him on FB same as anyone can do. I can ask a question sometimes he answers sometimes he can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Price is $35.00 each, so since Club Grayskull is only sold in sets of 4 that's $140.00 for those and then the Filmation Ultimates are $35.00 each
    Does anyone know if Super7 Will still be doing payment plans if people want to choose to go that route??

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    Does anyone know if Super7 Will still be doing payment plans if people want to choose to go that route??
    You know that's a good Question, I guess when the pre-order Goes up we will find out. We have a little over a week to wait.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I don't have a problem with the Loin cloths or the hands. It was Baedal that was unhappy with them. I'm chalking it up to the Horsmen having to resculpt The Filmation He-Man and Skeletor Armor, boots and Loincloths due to Super7 not having access to the Mattel figure molds.
    Ok buddy.
    Let us know if Brian replies to your question about the problem with wrist and sword.

- - - Updated - - -

I published the information in another thread.
    Ok thank you for the link.
    Yes that would be better like this indeed.
    Anyway I am already very pleased Super7 ended up making another he-man and skeletor for Club Grayskull, for sure that will increase the sales and so Classics' live
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

No they didn’t have the movie rights but they have been working on getting them. Movie figures ranked quite high in the last poll results and it is something that we are not expecting. This is all just speculation. I am not sure how I feel about movie figures? Waiting to get the movie rights resolved could also explain part of the holdup.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Ahhh, thanks my man. Good news!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Court Magician
    Super7 totally needs to include the proper wrist hinge so Filmation He-Man can hold his sword aloft! I can't believe they changed that wrist joint. The "up and down" wrist hinge is so much more useful for posing than the "in and out" style is.
    It hurts seeing that perfect Filmation Sword of Protection, then seeing the botched Filmation Power Sword is being released again. I seriously don't get how that Power Sword wasn't completely resculpted this time around. A slimmer and more screen accurate sword might actually fit into the scabbard on He-Man's back. Maybe someday they'll do a weapons pack and include a Filmation accurate Power Sword and Havoc Staff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Super7 totally needs to include the proper wrist hinge so Filmation He-Man can hold his sword aloft! I can't believe they changed that wrist joint. The "up and down" wrist hinge is so much more useful for posing than the "in and out" style is.
    It hurts seeing that perfect Filmation Sword of Protection, then seeing the botched Filmation Power Sword is being released again. I seriously don't get how that Power Sword wasn't completely resculpted this time around. A slimmer and more screen accurate sword might actually fit into the scabbard on He-Man's back. Maybe someday they'll do a weapons pack and include a Filmation accurate Power Sword and Havoc Staff in it.
    That line is so true! That would truly make these ULTIMATES! Redo the sword and the head of the Havoc staff please!