Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 220

Thread: NYCC 2018- Reveals + Speculation Thread

  1. #26
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,540
    I suspect we will get pricing for Club Grayskull wave 3 and they will open up the preorder window for it. Also expect to see some new ReAction Motu sculpts.

  2. #27
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,656
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I suspect we will get pricing for Club Grayskull wave 3 and they will open up the preorder window for it. Also expect to see some new ReAction Motu sculpts.
    That’s likely. Maybe some POP/Horde reaction too
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

    Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

  3. #28
    "I like Santa!" Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    12,810
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I'd be surprised if we saw collectors choice offerings only because I think snake mountain is being offered as the next item in that series… I know people are going to be upset by that… But y'all have to realize that that playset is a HUGE undertaking... and it makes sense to tackle it as part of collectors choice

    Now, we may very well end up seeing King Miro and Lady Slither or something... hopefully Hunga... but I think they are trying hard to make snake Mountain happen
    I'd actually be fine with that, in terms of my wallet.

    Snake Mountain won't be cheap, so less figures to buy at that time will help a bit.
    ____________________________________________

  4. #29
    Heroic Warrior enoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    1,011
    I'd say 6" version of Netflix She-ra and Catra.

  5. #30
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    I'd say 6" version of Netflix She-ra and Catra.
    Wow, brave guess!
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

  6. #31
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    I'd say 6" version of Netflix She-ra and Catra.
    That would suck !!!
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  7. #32
    Widget
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10
    Do any motu fans want to meet up at comicon in ny?
    Last edited by Baba1983; October 3, 2018 at 12:40pm.

  8. #33
    Heroic Warrior enoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    That would suck !!!
    It's happening, check out this

    https://toynewsi.com/13-31865

  9. #34
    Heroic Warrior whbinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    It's happening, check out this

    https://toynewsi.com/13-31865
    Cool. Those might not be for me. But I'm glad they're available for those who would want them. Hoping the new show some success.

  10. #35
    Heroic Warrior Fright Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Cool! I'm glad they're doing this. Good to the new show getting the support.

    I can foresee this causing a lot of drama in the community though sadly.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

    www.lukespicer.com

  11. #36
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,540
    Totally was not expecting Super 7 to be handling the She-Ra Netflix toys. Good for them! If the show blows up, Super 7 will only continue to grow!

  12. #37
    Heroic Warrior Fright Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Need more info/pics! Are these the new designs but in classics style, or their own thing?
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

    www.lukespicer.com

  13. #38
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    It's happening, check out this

    https://toynewsi.com/13-31865
    ...
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  14. #39
    Heroic Warrior Robi2184's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    456
    No harm in showing us Collector Choice prototypes, regardless we probably won't be able to preorder Collector Choice and Club Grayskull till next year. New figures we got have me super pumped and I can't wait for my Prince Adam and Powercon figures to ship.

  15. #40
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    5,075
    I've got some inside information that tells me at NYCC we will see the Moon Nordor playset with two 4-figure multi-packs featuring the Galactic Protectors and Space Mutants, respectfully. In addition to this, each figure will come with a Build-A-Figure piece to make an oversized Sagitar figure!


    .... no wonder Super 7 has been so quiet on CC front.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the NEW ADVENTURES lineup !!!

  16. #41
    Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I've got some inside information that tells me at NYCC we will see the Moon Nordor playset with two 4-figure multi-packs featuring the Galactic Protectors and Space Mutants, respectfully. In addition to this, each figure will come with a Build-A-Figure piece to make an oversized Sagitar figure!


    .... no wonder Super 7 has been so quiet on CC front.
    I heard it was going to be 10 anniversary mighty spector 3 pack...so you can army build your time agents.
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

  17. #42
    Heroic Warrior Twistedpsyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Granite State
    Posts
    654
    Ultimate Filmation He-man and Skeletor. Pics to follow!!

  18. #43
    Heroic Warrior Tribal Spaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales, UK
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    I heard it was going to be 10 anniversary mighty spector 3 pack...so you can army build your time agents.
    We already have that, it's called the Marvel Legends Sauron wave.

  19. #44
    Heroic Warrior Stratos*Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    2,644
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; October 4, 2018 at 11:02am.

  20. #45
    Spoony Bard davidlogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I'd be surprised if we saw collectors choice offerings only because I think snake mountain is being offered as the next item in that series… I know people are going to be upset by that… But y'all have to realize that that playset is a HUGE undertaking... and it makes sense to tackle it as part of collectors choice

    Now, we may very well end up seeing King Miro and Lady Slither or something... hopefully Hunga... but I think they are trying hard to make snake Mountain happen
    I'm fairly certain you're right, but it would help if S7 would communicate that. Maybe even show a teaser weapon or image. TG's showmanship regarding reveals always kept people interested and on the line waiting for the next reveal. S7 makes people doubt there will even be a next reveal.
    "..."

  21. #46
    Heroic Warrior Stratos*Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    2,644

  22. #47
    Heroic Warrior Robi2184's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    456
    Can they ship those Club Grayskull figures already Fisto looks like he wwalked right out of the Cartoon.

  23. #48
    Heroic Warrior Bushmonster31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    264
    https://toynewsi.com/345-31871

    She-ra Cartoon figures are up!

  24. #49
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    63
    Super 7 said they now show nothing until we have the wave 2, now i have the wave 2 and the reveals of wave 3 of CC

  25. #50
    Heroic Warrior Donimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere, US
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    https://toynewsi.com/345-31871

    She-ra Cartoon figures are up!
    I am honestly surprised that they would trust Super7 to launch this product line. They can't even handle what they've already got. Anyway, I don't like these figures, but they're cool for the kiddies I guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •