Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC 2018- Reveals + Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    Why is Grizzlors harness and boots blue theyre supposed to be as black as Mantennas.? And a purple baton?
    The Baton is gray plastic it's the picture. I have seen different pictures and all show a gray plastic baton
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Totally Dyslexic
    Why is Grizzlors harness and boots blue theyre supposed to be as black as Mantennas.? And a purple baton?
    I agree with you.

And sorry this screams purple spear again. On the picture Mantennas boots are black and the trim on Grizzlors shield is clearly grey but not the baton. This has nothing to do with lights and photo taking.
    Last edited by Niki; October 5, 2018 at 06:11pm.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I agree with you.

And sorry this screams purple spear again. On the picture Mantennas boots are black and the trim on Grizzlors shield is clearly grey but not the baton. This has nothing to do with lights and photo taking.
    well I own 22 Horde Troopers so I'll give Grizzlor one of their Batons

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    well I own 22 Horde Troopers so I'll give Grizzlor one of their Batons
    Good for you

But whatīs with the people who donīt have that. Shouldīt they deserve a grey one like they seen in so many episodes which this one is based on ??? (Oh, i love to use that argument )
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    So is that it for Super7 this weekend?

Heroic Warrior
    I have no problem with the height differences. Not everyone is the exact same height in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    Super 7 said they not show nothing until we have the wave 2 in hour hand, now i have the wave 2 and the where are the reveals of wave 3 of CC?, you have time to make toys of new serie of She-ra and nothing new since SDCC 2017
    You have wave 2 in your hands. Not everyone does yet.
    MOTUC Wishlist: Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Andros, Monstroid, the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    The hard-core supporters of S7 are always encouraging us to reach out to Brian directly with our concerns on Facebook, and assuring us of his responsiveness.

I hope he will respond to the message I just sent him about She-Ra's apparent dwarfism:
    We do not get on, but I wholeheartedly support you with this and completely agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I completely disagree with you. The female figures in the HATMOTU line are all in scale with each other.
    Yes with each other but not the line in general
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    I'm concerned about She-Ra's face: eyes look beautiful, but teeth in that open mouth make her look like Goofy (two prominent teeth protruding from her mouth). I need to see more pics of that face, may be it's just a bad angle.
    Last edited by man-at-work; October 5, 2018 at 10:58pm.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

What’s the chance the new She-Ra can sit on Swiftwind?
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Huge pass for me too.

I cannot understand why they changed so much the original characters...
    Because 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    I'm concerned about She-Ra's face: eyes look beautiful, but teeth in that open mouth make her look like Goofy (two prominent teeth protruding from her mouth). I need to see more pics of that face, may be it's just a bad angle.
    I tend to be in agreement. I would have liked for her mouth to be closed. Also, I wish the face was painted. Painting the face smooths out a lot of the lines and crevices in the face (eye wrinkles, laugh lines, angles, etc). Her face looks great, but not as pretty or smooth as it did in the proto.

And I think Super7 clarified that she CAN sit on Swiftwind because her skirt is a very soft plastic and allows her legs to do an almost split.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I tend to be in agreement. I would have liked for her mouth to be closed. Also, I wish the face was painted. Painting the face smooths out a lot of the lines and crevices in the face (eye wrinkles, laugh lines, angles, etc). Her face looks great, but not as pretty or smooth as it did in the proto.

And I think Super7 clarified that she CAN sit on Swiftwind because her skirt is a very soft plastic and allows her legs to do an almost split.
    This is where she would benefit from having the thigh swivel like the male characters and how many of the Mattel MOTUC ladies had. Having a soft skirt is fine but if her legs can't tuck in they will just be in a split on the saddle.

Super7 needs to reevaluate the style of the female buck and improve on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I agree with you.

Yeah its definitely purple and Grizzlor clearly got the blues :/ just compare with the black on his shield.
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

Very weird. Good catch guys - I assumed it was a trick of the light.

Yeah its definitely purple and Grizzlor clearly got the blues :/ just compare with the black on his shield.
    http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...005_221131.jpg
    I'd also prefer his claws to be black to match his Filmation design. They're currently white.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    What’s the chance the new She-Ra can sit on Swiftwind?
    Good.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...n-Q-amp-A-3-11

I sent that picture to Super7, Brian should be able to easily let the factory know of the color changes to Grizzlors Harness Boots and nails

But no news about Snake Mountain playset?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    But no news about Snake Mountain playset?
    I think Brian wants to get the Club Grayskull Preorder out of the way first. If two things are running at the same time Fans wallets will be hurting and it could cost sales in either direction

I also think Super7 is still working out the details for Snake Mountain and how it will be offered, Price and the payment plan.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I think Brian wants to get the Club Grayskull Preorder out of the way first. If two things are running at the same time Fans wallets will be hurting and it could cost sales in either direction

I also think Super7 is still working out the details for Snake Mountain and how it will be offered, Price and the payment plan.
    But FILMATION sells anyway. Collectors Choice is the line that is struggling so why not promote that line more. People say Snake Mountain is the big Collectors Choice item for 2018 so show it off. Talk about it. Let the fans see the features. Skeletor in his bone throne. The core team around the table. Man-At-Arms in shackles. He-Man trapped between the tentacles...Give us visuals.

Seeing is believing!

Court Magician
    For me Snake Mountain isn't the Collector choise item of 2018, Bryan Flyn said in the last video they have new prototypes of figures and said show very soon, the question is when, because since Sdcc 2017 no news.

Well for me Snake Mountain is definitely not the CC item for 2018 either. It is just too big and will be too expensive. I am a completist but unfortunately Snake Mountain is going to break that habit.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Is Mattel showing stuff today?
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Is Mattel showing stuff today?
    Probably not.

But here’s something for those who still doubt She-Ra’s height.
    98971724-D72F-45E1-9EC9-EEA42049B41A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Probably not.

But here’s something for those who still doubt She-Ra’s height.
    98971724-D72F-45E1-9EC9-EEA42049B41A.jpg
    Excellent The height issue seems to be fixed