Thread: 2018 NYCC Super7 MOTU exclusives?

Widget

2018 NYCC Super7 MOTU exclusives?

I see NYCC is coming soon, is there any exclusives from motu coming? I missed all the exclusives before and had to pay quite a bit for them all. I don't want to miss anymore. Where do we find out this kind of info? Super 7 FB? Here? How do we find out about things like the black skeletor, GITD terrors set, etc.... For this vintage line is what I'm mostly interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheese View Post
    I see NYCC is coming soon, is there any exclusives from motu coming? I missed all the exclusives before and had to pay quite a bit for them all. I don't want to miss anymore. Where do we find out this kind of info? Super 7 FB? Here? How do we find out about things like the black skeletor, GITD terrors set, etc.... For this vintage line is what I'm mostly interested in.

Super7 has yet to announce their debut and exclusive items for NYCC which was stated in an email that was sent out yesterday. The best way to know ahead of time and keep up with information like this is to go to their website and sign up for their newsletter/emails. This way you won't miss out again! Otherwise just come here to the forums and you will definitely know what's up!

Nothing MOTU related has been announced yet, only some monster stuff. I’m hoping for some Classics and vintage related stuff announcements. In the meantime, as depp76 said, the best thing to do is to subscribe to Super7 newsletter and keep and eye on their social media channels and this forum

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Super7 has yet to announce their debut and exclusive items for NYCC which was stated in an email that was sent out yesterday. The best way to know ahead of time and keep up with information like this is to go to their website and sign up for their newsletter/emails. This way you won't miss out again! Otherwise just come here to the forums and you will definitely know what's up!
    Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    Nothing MOTU related has been announced yet, only some monster stuff. I’m hoping for some Classics and vintage related stuff announcements. In the meantime, as depp76 said, the best thing to do is to subscribe to Super7 newsletter and keep and eye on their social media channels and this forum
    Thanks so much! I'm totally new to collecting this line and been out of the loop for years. I will join Super 7 updates asap! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheese View Post
    Thanks so much! I'm totally new to collecting this line and been out of the loop for years. I will join Super 7 updates asap! Thanks again!
    Absolutely!!!

Super7 posted this on FB with a NYCC2018 ReAction tag.

MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

That’s Phantom Starkiller, not MOTU unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by CroGoblin View Post
    That’s Phantom Starkiller, not MOTU unfortunately
    Arr right. People on FB were saying it was Laser Light Skeletor.
    Whats Phantom Starkiller then? I've don't believe I've heard of it before.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Arr right. People on FB were saying it was Laser Light Skeletor.
    Whats Phantom Starkiller then? I've don't believe I've heard of it before.
    It’s a figure made by Killer Bootlegs. There were few versions of it, all quite popular with figure collectors. Guess that’s why Super7 has decided to make their own version

Widget
    So nothing for the motu vintage or classic line yet? Hope we get some cool stuff.

Widget
    Can we get the Optimus prime figure from s7 if we don't go to NYCC? Also nothing mentioned for motu classics or vintage lines?