Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 Arrival Thread

WTF according to Fed Ex delivery manager my shipment was scheduled to be here by end of day today. And all of a sudden I just now got an email stating that it was just now picked up in CA and will not be here until the 26th... It was shipped on the 11th and now 15 days to receive it? Arghhhhh.
    Last edited by depp76; September 19, 2018 at 06:57pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Do we know that Super7 hasn’t done that?

For example, did Big Bad Toy Store receive a huge batch of corrected heads based on all the figures they re-sold?

It would be interesting to find that out.
    I was basing it on earlier comments, but you're right I guess we really don't know that for sure. Especially given how early we are in the shipment process.

Can anyone comment authoritatively on the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    WTF according to Fed Ex delivery manager my shipment was scheduled to be here by end of day today. And all of a sudden I just now got an email stating that it was just now picked up in CA and will not be here until the 26th... It was shipped on the 11th and now 15 days to receive it? Arghhhhh.
    Yup. Mine said today as well....nothing. Just label created and no email from super7 yet. Why did I set up my filmation figures on my mantel...
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Yup. Mine said today as well....nothing. Just label created and no email from super7 yet. Why did I set up my filmation figures on my mantel...
    Well I guess I'm glad I'm not alone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Well I guess I'm glad I'm not alone lol.
    Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow but the commitment date is actually Friday.
    It could arrive tomorrow but right now as of last scan it’s in Illinois and has to get to Massachusetts
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Mine is the same. Got an email 1 hour ago scheduled for delivery today. Also just picked up in California today
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

At least you guys show that your boxes were picked up today. They apparently left mine behind all by its lonesome....still no update on my 8 day old label.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Well, I haven't gotten an email saying anything yet. I think my shipping is USPS.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    No email but just saw that USPS shows I have a new label created in San Francisco. That's it!

I ordered just the Filmation set (Dylamug through BBTS) plus an extra Sorceress for my daughter. So it looks like they are getting around to the five figure orders through USPS..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    How is this a case of "no matter what they do fans will find some thing to moan about." If you have a widespread flawed product do the consumers not have a right to moan?
    Exactly.

Broken arms, missing paint, fragile/non-working ab-crunch, and sloppy paint apps so far... I would be moaning as well. And before people say that moaning and critiquing aren't the same thing, we tried to point out errors to Super 7 before - to no avail. So if they are going to peddle faulty product, fans should have a right to moan when it's completely warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Webstor1983 View Post
    They did not need to do this. They didn't charge for it or call it a bonus.
    Uh yeah, they kinda did last May when we paid $140 plus shipping for them.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the NEW ADVENTURES lineup !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    This forum needs a 'like' button stat
    Needs a haha button too. Cause some of these comments crack me up, funny thing is they are serious and not even funny people lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today. Did USPS and only ordered the Filmation guys. Tracking noticed was also recieved earlier this week. The figures looks good. Sorceress is the best looking female figure so far. Big improvement over Teela and the awful paint job on Evil-Lyn. No complaints from me.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by softblackstars View Post
    Mine arrived today. Did USPS and only ordered the Filmation guys. Tracking noticed was also recieved earlier this week. The figures looks good. Sorceress is the best looking female figure so far. Big improvement over Teela and the awful paint job on Evil-Lyn. No complaints from me.
    So you only ordered the 4 Filmation and already received your order? Wow According to Super 7's email on Tuesday, they were shipping all similar groupings in order. I ordered all 8 and have not received mine or a shipping notice (and paid for the USPS priority) Considering people who ordered all 8 have received theirs and now you who only ordered 4, that email is obviously not accurate. Guess I have to email customer service, just like the 5.5". It would be nice if just one ordered went smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by cappinfro View Post
    So you only ordered the 4 Filmation and already received your order? Wow According to Super 7's email on Tuesday, they were shipping all similar groupings in order. I ordered all 8 and have not received mine or a shipping notice (and paid for the USPS priority) Considering people who ordered all 8 have received theirs and now you who only ordered 4, that email is obviously not accurate. Guess I have to email customer service, just like the 5.5". It would be nice if just one ordered went smoothly.
    Probabbly we have to wait some days.

I ordered for my collection both the waves and 5 figures more but I have no shipment mail at this moment.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Do we know that Super7 hasn’t done that?

For example, did Big Bad Toy Store receive a huge batch of corrected heads based on all the figures they re-sold?

It would be interesting to find that out.
    They must have looked at it somewhat because I got my set of eight figures yesterday but no Triklops head. I ordered all of them this time but I did NOT purchase a Triklops. So it is either completely random (which I doubt) or they're actually sending them to those who bought a Triklops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Exactly.

Broken arms, missing paint, fragile/non-working ab-crunch, and sloppy paint apps so far... I would be moaning as well. And before people say that moaning and critiquing aren't the same thing, we tried to point out errors to Super 7 before - to no avail. So if they are going to peddle faulty product, fans should have a right to moan when it's completely warranted.

Uh yeah, they kinda did last May when we paid $140 plus shipping for them.
    Since there's all the complaining, I'll add my 2 cents.

All my figures are fine. Good paint apps. Nothing broken. All good, they look great.

I don't like the way the neck ball joints work on the S7 figures (or the boob swivel on the female figures). But everything is functional. Head swaps work perfectly fine on the figures I've tried it on (Sorceress and Tung Lashor). I'm very pleased with the quality of the figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Arek Brimstone View Post
    They must have looked at it somewhat because I got my set of eight figures yesterday but no Triklops head. I ordered all of them this time but I did NOT purchase a Triklops. So it is either completely random (which I doubt) or they're actually sending them to those who bought a Triklops.
    Which is strange because the letter they're sending with it says you get one regardless, however if it's just taped to the side of the box with no delivery details on it then it's possible that they're coming off somewhere down the line.

Got my tracking info, figures will be here tomorrow, yay
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    Which is strange because the letter they're sending with it says you get one regardless, however if it's just taped to the side of the box with no delivery details on it then it's possible that they're coming off somewhere down the line.
    Maybe so. That's weird. Well it would have been wasted on me anyway.

Why is Sorceress so short, I hope my Mer-man looks good, if Merman is messed up this might be the last straw for me and Super 7.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Just curious: For everyone posting their shipping info, where are you located at?

I'll start: My office is in Portland, Oregon. I got my official "your package has been shipped" email on 9/18, and just got my "your package is out for delivery" notification today, 9/20. I ordered the Club Grayskull set of four. Looking forward GREATLY to my boy Mer-Man!!
    I'm a winner... maybe.

It is entirely possible that yours shipped before mine. I live in San Francisco where S7 are based, so once they pop my order in the mail it doesn't take more than a day or two to reach me.

Quote Originally Posted by cappinfro View Post

"Out for Delivery" 9/20 here in Northern California. I'll post pics today, if they actually arrive. lol
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

Heroic Warrior
    I inquired about not getting my Triklops head, and they said they haven't received them all yet so some orders went out without them. I found that confusing, but he said they'll still get me one when the rest arrive.

My broken Merman will be replaced in 2 weeks after all shipments have gone out. Kind of sucks to wait another 2 weeks for him, but I'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    I inquired about not getting my Triklops head, and they said they haven't received them all yet so some orders went out without them. I found that confusing, but he said they'll still get me one when the rest arrive.

My broken Merman will be replaced in 2 weeks after all shipments have gone out. Kind of sucks to wait another 2 weeks for him, but I'll live.
    Well I can see their point because they are in the process of shipping out everyone’s orders.
    At least thay got right back to you letting you know that not only will they replace your Mer-Man but also send you a Tri-Klops head.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Well I can see their point because they are in the process of shipping out everyone’s orders.
    At least thay got right back to you letting you know that not only will they replace your Mer-Man but also send you a Tri-Klops head.
    Yeah, I get it. Shipping logistics for pre-orders are a nightmare. It's not unreasonable, I just want to play with Merman now I appreciated getting an email back in short order.