Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remaining FILMATION figures for CLUB GRAYSKULL by factions to finish the line

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar

Remaining FILMATION figures for CLUB GRAYSKULL by factions to finish the line

Hey guys,

Basically after the last figures on their way for CLUB GRAYKULL sub at the last Powercon 2018 and the the wave 3 shown at SDDC 2018, there are 30 figures left.

You can vote in this poll thread to select among the 30 remaining figures your most wanted FILMATION figures for CLUG GRAYSKULL SUB :

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...fter-SDCC-2018

Thanks to Zodac666 for this picture

Here are the last remaining figures to have the CLUB GRAYSKULL line completed by factions :

He-man's faction :

Stratos
    Ram man
    Orko
    Prince adam
    Zodac
    Mekanek
    Buzz off
    Syklone
    Roboto
    Moss man

Skeletor's faction :

Whiplash
    Webstor
    Kobra kahn
    Two Bad
    Faker (?)
    Count Marzo

She-ra's faction :

Adora
    Bow
    Glimmer (?)
    Frosta (?)
    Rokkon
    Stonedar
    Snout Spout

Hordak's faction :

Leech
    Rattlor
    Modulok
    Multibot
    Shadow weaver
    Catra ( with cat form )
    Entrapta
    Horde trooper

NB : I do not know if they will make Faker as he-man or if they will make him as a blue faker like in Bustatoons' cartoon.
    Also Stonedar, Rokkon and Snout Spout are in She-ra faction because they appear in the POP cartoon.
    I do not know if Super7 will make another Glimmer and Frosta, even if some fans want that, because not as different as Entrapta with a different color scheme or Catra because they can add her cat form too.

Nice Filmation customs made by Zodac666 on Vintage figures but can show us what that can do in Classics.

Feel free to discuss and share your opinion.

Thanks
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; November 10, 2018 at 09:46am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I really want a proper Glimmer, Frosta, ANGELLA!, LOOKEE (yes a proper version), SCORPIA and King Randor / Queen Marlena / Orko in Filmation style. Yes these may be close but they can be improved. I never thought we’d get a She-Ra but look how that was improved. The rest of your list is great - I badly just want Kittrina and Hunga made - but if they are CC and like Madame Razz then I’m happy

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I really want a proper Glimmer, Frosta, ANGELLA!, LOOKEE (yes a proper version), SCORPIA and King Randor / Queen Marlena / Orko in Filmation style. Yes these may be close but they can be improved. I never thought we’d get a She-Ra but look how that was improved. The rest of your list is great - I badly just want Kittrina and Hunga made - but if they are CC and like Madame Razz then I’m happy
    Yes I was also thinking about King Randor and Queen Marlena too.

Orko will be done for sure in my opinion since we have dree elle and montork and that is an easy repaint, maye he will come with the regular prince adam, as Mattel did for Classic versions.

Kittrina and Hunga will be produce for sure, they are on top of wanted list for almost every single collector, in CC indeed.

But I do not know what to think about POP figures, because they are absolutely not vintage figures we got as kids, very closed to Filmation ones but not 100% accurate.

Actually I am not sure Super7 will make them again.

She-ra had to be made, so Adora has to be made, I think Bow could be too.

Entraptav should since a completely different color scheme.

But not sure about Glimmer, Frosta, Angela, Lookee, and even Shadow weaver or Scorpia. Maybe Shadow weaver if they just change the color into a brighter red.

Catra can be made with different hair color, and with her cat form and that is a really well demanded.

Heroic Warrior
    Marzo belongs in classics not filmation.

Heroic Warrior
    Marzo In filmation would look great but let’s get the main characters done first

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

We definitely need a Filmation Count Marzo, especially if we're ever blessed enough to have a Chimera figure released.

We also need a giant sized Filmation Horde Prime of some kind.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Do we really need a Filmation Orko? I think the MOTUC one is holds up pretty good with the Filmation line.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes. MOTUC Orko is too dark. After having Montork in hands which is much lighter and accurate I want an Orko do over in Filmation honestly

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

My personal preference is the SDCC MOTUC Orko is my passable CG version. But doing an official CG Orko will be a great too.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Orko has to be made and that is a shame they did not make him with Dree elle and Montork as a Trollans 3-packs.

Maybe Super7 are keeping him to add him with the CG Prince Adam as Mattel did with Classics Prince Adam and Orko.

I absolutely need Adam & Adora, Marzo, The Twiggets, Entrapta, Modulok, Kobra Khan, Webstor, Leech, Mermista (I love the Classics one, but it's not Filmation), Peekablue, Glimmer, Bow, Ram Man, Buzz Off, Frosta, Catra & her cat form, Rattlor, and Two-Bad

I would also love Spirit and Filmation Battle Cat
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Yes I was also thinking about King Randor and Queen Marlena too.

Orko will be done for sure in my opinion since we have dree elle and montork and that is an easy repaint, maye he will come with the regular prince adam, as Mattel did for Classic versions.

Kittrina and Hunga will be produce for sure, they are on top of wanted list for almost every single collector, in CC indeed. I'd say an articulated Cringer is much higher on the needed list.

But I do not know what to think about POP figures, because they are absolutely not vintage figures we got as kids, very closed to Filmation ones but not 100% accurate.

Actually I am not sure Super7 will make them again.

She-ra had to be made, so Adora has to be made, I think Bow could be too.

Entraptav should since a completely different color scheme.

But not sure about Glimmer, Frosta, Angela, Lookee, and even Shadow weaver or Scorpia. Maybe Shadow weaver if they just change the color into a brighter red.

Catra can be made with different hair color, and with her cat form and that is a really well demanded.
    I'm not so sure Orko will be done. The original release is already pretty accurate no? I'd say an articulated Cringer would be a much better use of time/funds.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    I'm not so sure Orko will be done. The original release is already pretty accurate no? I'd say an articulated Cringer would be a much better use of time/funds.
    He is accurate but not the right color as Shadow weaver who is too dark too.
    And that will not cost anything to produce they have all the pieces for making trollans.

I will not against an articulated Cringer and Battle cat though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I absolutely need Adam & Adora, Marzo, The Twiggets, Entrapta, Modulok, Kobra Khan, Webstor, Leech, Mermista (I love the Classics one, but it's not Filmation), Peekablue, Glimmer, Bow, Ram Man, Buzz Off, Frosta, Catra & her cat form, Rattlor, and Two-Bad

I would also love Spirit and Filmation Battle Cat
    Do you think they will make again so many POP characters ?
    The problem is they are not vintage and they are not cartoonish but I am not sure except some characters like :

Catra ( with her cat form )
    Shadow weave ( easy repaint )
    Entrapta ( easy repaint and very different in the cartoon )
    Adora ( we are getting She-ra for sure we will get Adora )
    Bow ( core character )

For some other I would like but I am not sure though

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Moss Man - would be nice to have a non flocked version of this character for a change.

Buzz-Off

Roboto

Modulok

Shadow Weaver - bright red colours

Kobra Khan - His face was unique in the cartoon especially with the hood

Multi Bot - different design completely

Rattlor - smaller and larger than the toy version

Frosta - needs whiter paints than the motuc version.

Catra

Count Marzo

Whiplash
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Moss Man - would be nice to have a non flocked version of this character for a change.

Buzz-Off

Roboto

Modulok

Shadow Weaver - bright red colours

Kobra Khan - His face was unique in the cartoon especially with the hood

Multi Bot - different design completely

Rattlor - smaller and larger than the toy version

Frosta - needs whiter paints than the motuc version.

Catra

Count Marzo

Whiplash
    Hope they will make them all.

As you said a non flocked Filmation Mossman would be great.

Heroic Warrior
    I would really like a Garth....

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    I would really like a Garth....
    I think Garth would be for Collectors' choice not for Club Grayskull.
    Would be a nice figure indeed but human or insect form ?
    I do think human is better.

Heroic Warrior
    Why would we need Filmation versions of: Two-Bad, Mekaneck, Stratos, Zodac, Shadow Weaver, Webstor, Horde Trooper, Orko, Rock Warriors, Frosta, Catra?
    The current classics version of these is pretty close to their animated counterpart already I would think. [now of course i'll buy these listed above, but they are far from priorities to me]

Filmation or Club Grayskull as its called to me would be getting characters that are drastically different in the animated series as compared to their original toy
    Multi-Bot, Modulok, Snout Spout, Prince Adam, Clawful, Tung Lashor, Bow, Chopper

Or for characters from the animated series that didn’t have a toy
    Marzo, Yuckers, Dre-Elle, Dragoon, Celice, Zagraz, MELAKTHA, etc…..

For the few spots we get each year I would save them for characters that never had a toy OR ones that are very visually different than their toy.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Give me a Club Grayskull PowerCon 2 pack of Garth next year in both forms. I always wondered why he never got a figure. His story stood out above many others very much like the She-Ra story about Flutterina did. I hope that we get him one day. My collection feels empty without him. He had a massive impact on me because of the story. One of my favourites!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    Why would we need Filmation versions of: Two-Bad, Mekaneck, Stratos, Zodac, Shadow Weaver, Webstor, Horde Trooper, Orko, Rock Warriors, Frosta, Catra?
    The current classics version of these is pretty close to their animated counterpart already I would think. [now of course i'll buy these listed above, but they are far from priorities to me]

Filmation or Club Grayskull as its called to me would be getting characters that are drastically different in the animated series as compared to their original toy
    Multi-Bot, Modulok, Snout Spout, Prince Adam, Clawful, Tung Lashor, Bow, Chopper

Or for characters from the animated series that didn’t have a toy
    Marzo, Yuckers, Dre-Elle, Dragoon, Celice, Zagraz, MELAKTHA, etc…..

For the few spots we get each year I would save them for characters that never had a toy OR ones that are very visually different than their toy.
    Filmation Stratos has a different look than classics stratos which was based of the vintage version.
    Shadow Weaver was a classics sub exclusive and goes for $200.00 on secondary market a Filmation version will give everyone the chance to own her. Filmaton Websor had a different look from the classics version and need I even have to point out how Mattel botched Frosta. Her Filmation look was beautiful and she deserves a Club Grayskull figure. If the Filmation version differs from the classics one in any way it belongs in Club Grayskull.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Full sized, articulated Cringer would be up there with Leech, Modulok & Multibot, for me!

I would expect Sprag, Sprocker & Spritina along with Squinch, Lara & Kando to go the same way as the Trollans, straight in to CG if they ever made it into plastic form.

Would also flip-out over Filmation Attakk Trak!

And if we're really fantasizing...

the Collector...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...orExterior.jpg

& the Annihilator!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...atorHordak.jpg
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

Heroic Warrior

Remaining FILMATION figures for CLUB GRAYSKULL by factions to finish the line

Oh I agree I’d rather see him in CC first but I don’t think that’s what they’re going to do anymore. I think going forward Filmation only characters are going to be released in CG only ala Granita, Dylamug, Montork, Dree-Elle, and Hawke/Delora (although they could make a 200x version of her for CC still).

And human form all the way for Garth!

I'm still holding out for Marzo! I haven't been able to justify subscribing since early with the Filmation figures, but I'd do it in a heartbeat for him.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Oh I agree I’d rather see him in CC first but I don’t think that’s what they’re going to do anymore. I think going forward Filmation only characters are going to be released in CG only ala Granita, Dylamug, Montork, Dree-Elle, and Hawke/Delora (although they could make a 200x version of her for CC still).

And human form all the way for Garth!
    Apparently if I understood well what Val said, in the future, all Filmation characters will have a Filmation aesthetic, even if they are made in CC sub.

And Garth will not be done in CG because CG is for characters we already have in Classics.

They are all from Vintage to Filmation, except Evil Seed and Marzo, from 200X to Filmation.

Heroic Warrior
    Apparently if I understood well what Val said, in the future, all Filmation characters will have a Filmation aesthetic, even if they are made in CC sub.

And Garth will not be done in CG because CG is for characters we already have in Classics.

They are all from Vintage to Filmation, except Evil Seed and Marzo, from 200X to Filmation.
    Oh I see what you’re saying. It might be the filmation aesthetic of the character, like Delora or Dylamug or Granita, but released in CC packaging, not CG packaging. I would have agreed with that except we got Montork and Dree-Elle in CG, not CC. I hope you’re right but I think the barriers are blurring.