Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Super7 Announces New 6" She-Ra Figures Based On Netflix Animated Series

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Are you sure ? This should be Mattel,s property and yet i seen nothing so far suggesting Mattel wants anything to do with this or even one mention of Dream Works She Ra . Have they not sold the property rights ?
    There’s been no strictly official announcement, but at ... I think it was SDCC, Mattel said that they were working on product for She-Ra and it would be available at retail. Hopefully we get some official news soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Are you sure ? This should be Mattel,s property and yet i seen nothing so far suggesting Mattel wants anything to do with this or even one mention of Dream Works She Ra . Have they not sold the property rights ?

There are so many body types and thats a horrible nightmare budget for any toy company alone . Lets discuss something more iffy . Most of these princesses are not attractive and thats going to translate into the toys . Ugly evil monsters are cool to collect but not Princesses . I dont see any girls choosing Glimmer or Entrapta over Disney Princess dolls .

Mattel Makes Barbie . Its cheaper to produce Barbie dolls because they all look the same , just different hair colour and dresses . Barbie is also the prettiest dolly on this planet . Barbie is everything this new She Ra is not .
    Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    There’s been no strictly official announcement, but at ... I think it was SDCC, Mattel said that they were working on product for She-Ra and it would be available at retail. Hopefully we get some official news soon.
    Brian Flynn from Super7 re-confirms what Brandon Sopinsky from Mattel said back at in July at San Diego Comic Con. - Mattel will be making their own line of She-Ra toys. Super7 doesn't have the license and won't be making any additional figures from the new animated series. Netflix/DreamWorks wanted to have a figure ready in time for the premiere, so they approached Super7 and told them they had permission if they wanted to make these limited edition figures for NYCC. - Masters of the Universe Galaxy/Brian Ozone video interview with Brian Flynn. (Source)

The discussion about She-Ra starts @ 10:35

@5:10

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

--------------------

super7sheracatra.jpg

No thanks, I will wait for Mattel’s versions. The Super7 figures will probably break as soon as you move their joints. Sorry but I have yet to receive an order of figures from Super7 without some type of defects. Not to mention their customer service has no communication and probably some of the worst I have ever encountered. Hope I’m wrong on the quality for those of you that ordered these versions.

Heroic Warrior

Super7 Announces New 6" She-Ra Figures Based On Netflix Animated Series

Received a shipping update notice on January 15th for the preorder on these but nothing in the mail yet. It HAS to be soon

Update: still no word on these. We’re now at a full month passed the original release time frame for these
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; February 23, 2019 at 09:02am.

Seemed weird to me that there was no news about these figures, so I looked for this thread, and aha, apparently there was a shipping notice in January? Didn't even get that email telling me the figures will be shipping soon
    So...anyone received them by now?

No not yet sadly.

Heroic Warrior
    Didn't some reviewers get a care package with both these figures in it? Strange there haven't been any reviews or pics of the figures in-hand from any of them.

On a side-note, BBTS says that these should be shipping in Feb. Fingers crossed.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    On a side-note, BBTS says that these should be shipping in Feb. Fingers crossed.
    Yet it will be March in four days lol. I have them on preorder as well but haven't gotten an in stock email yet.
    Last edited by depp76; February 24, 2019 at 09:10pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yet it will be March in four days lol. I have them on preorder as well but haven't gotten an in stock email yet.
    Yeah, don't like our chances of getting these in Feb at this stage in the game.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by thebortster View Post
    Seemed weird to me that there was no news about these figures, so I looked for this thread, and aha, apparently there was a shipping notice in January? Didn't even get that email telling me the figures will be shipping soon
    So...anyone received them by now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    No not yet sadly.
    Didn't some reviewers get a care package with both these figures in it? Strange there haven't been any reviews or pics of the figures in-hand from any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yeah, don't like our chances of getting these in Feb at this stage in the game.
    Someone in one of the groups I follow on Facebook got this response from Super7:

"We're currently waiting for the Netflix She-Ra and Catra figures to arrive to our warehouse. They were a bit delayed but we're looking to receive by the end of the week and should begin shipping them out early next week.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else please let me know.

Thank you for supporting Super7!

Rudy | Super7"

Heroic Warrior
    Just got a shipping notice for my set.

Same! Haven’t received my shipping notice for the other figures yet lol... but She-Ra / Catra are on the way!
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

I got the shipping update e-mail, but no shipping notification yet. Can't wait to get these figures!

Heroic Warrior
    Mine should be here tomorrow!

Heroic Warrior
    Got mine last night. They are amazing! First of all, they are carefully packed in a mailer so they can't bounce around. Second, the card art is great, including the gold embossing. The figures themselves are fun and flawless!
    Snake Mountain!
    Oh, and Son of He-Man could be awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Webstor1983 View Post
    Got mine last night. They are amazing! First of all, they are carefully packed in a mailer so they can't bounce around. Second, the card art is great, including the gold embossing. The figures themselves are fun and flawless!
    How do they measure size wise to the MOTUC figures?

Received mine today! The card art IS just beautiful!!

The figures have excellent paint applications.

I’m not going to open them until Mattel reveals, in the Fall, what they will he releasing for their new She-Ra line. I want to open them, but they look so great MOC.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

So... anyone going to post pictures and comparison shots between these and MOTUC? Or even 200x?

4 days later....

Seriously? No one is going to post pictures of these? I'm curious to see what they actually look like!
    Last edited by Barbecue17; March 10, 2019 at 12:54am.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

***ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN (1) SET OF NETFLIX SHE-RA & CATRA FIGURES!***

Click here to see official rules and enter the drawing on the He-Man.org She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Facebook Fan page!

- - - Updated - - -

--------------------

@Barbecue17: Sorry, I've been super busy. Here are some quick pics of my Super7 Netflix She-Ra and Catra. Everything from the packaging to the paint apps is solid. I love these figures.

rusticsheracatra2.jpg

rusticsheracatra.jpg

Thanks! I've really been wanting to see pictures of these. I know the styles are radically different but how do they compare scale-wise to
    MOTUC?

Also, what's going on with She-Ra's right shoulder? Is the gold pauldron (or whatever you might call it) flexible or articulated?

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Thanks! I've really been wanting to see pictures of these. I know the styles are radically different but how do they compare scale-wise to
    MOTUC?
    Sorry for the hazy-ish shot. My camera isn't the best quality. I'm also not very good at taking pics...lol

comparisonwith200XandClassics.jpg

Also, what's going on with She-Ra's right shoulder? Is the gold pauldron (or whatever you might call it) flexible or articulated?
    The center part of the pauldrons are connected above/behind the shoulder articulation on both sides. The rest can pull up/away from the body.

Thanks!

This Catra really reminds me of the Bandai Thundercats from about 9 or 10 years ago. Something about the figure just looks like the same style as those toys.

I'm still on the fence about these. I'm really curious to see what Mattel actually releases.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    ***ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN (1) SET OF NETFLIX SHE-RA & CATRA FIGURES!***

Click here to see official rules and enter the drawing on the He-Man.org She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Facebook Fan page!

- - - Updated - - -

--------------------

@Barbecue17: Sorry, I've been super busy. Here are some quick pics of my Super7 Netflix She-Ra and Catra. Everything from the packaging to the paint apps is solid. I love these figures.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...8&d=1552672619

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...9&d=1552672635

rusticsheracatra2.jpg

rusticsheracatra.jpg
    These look great! If Mattel or Super 7 were to do a better articulated line, I would be down for a few! Thanka for posting these shots!

These seem to be of a better quality than what's been coming out under the Club Grayskull banner.