Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 170

Thread: Super7 Ultimate Edition Club Grayskull He-Man and Skeletor at NYCC

  1. #26
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Too bad they didn’t give skeletor Head a movable jaw like the marvel legends ghost rider
    _____________________

    please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

  2. #27
    Court Magician Palazzolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    65
    Okay, this is awesome news for a couple different reasons. I missed these guys the first time around so I'm super excited about that but I'm probably more pumped about the fact that eBay sellers who are selling these two original figures for $160-$200 probably won't get what they're asking for anymore by the "GHI's (Gotta Have It's)".

    Oh sorry, "Gotta Have It's" are my definition of die hard Masters of the Universe fans who will pay a stupid amount to dealers to get figures that they've missed out on in the past. GHI"s either keep the corrupt dealers' always setting high prices or these people will battle it out in a bidding war that makes the prices skyrocket to a price that shouldn't even be considered when buying action figures.

  3. #28
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles(Long Beach)
    Posts
    438
    Better ankles on He Man but the trade off is that S7 unpainted plastic face. I'll buy them to display mosc and an extra He Man to display with the robot head.

  4. #29
    The Man Shecky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,715
    Curious as to why folks are thinking the robotic He-man head is Faker? Faker wasn't a robot in the Filmation cartoon, that robot was created by Man-At-Arms as a diversion to rescue Prince Adam from Skeletor, who demanded He-Man to show up after he kidnapped Adam.

  5. #30
    Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dark Hemisphere - Texas Region
    Posts
    4,036
    Glad to see the Robot He-Man head.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

  6. #31
    Heroic Warrior Robi2184's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    456
    I own the originals but will definitely get these, new boots, heads and I need that axe. Start the preorders Super7

  7. #32
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    46
    Aaaaah, I hope He-Man gets a Filmation-acurate Sword of Power. Please S7, don‘t overlook this big issue from the „first release“.

  8. #33
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Utica, NY
    Posts
    7
    I have the originals, but these are great! It's too bad they didn't include a Filmation Faker head with He-Man.

    I would love to get an Ultimates Evil-Lyn to replace the one Mattel botched.

  9. #34
    Heroic Warrior TigerBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Curious as to why folks are thinking the robotic He-man head is Faker? Faker wasn't a robot in the Filmation cartoon, that robot was created by Man-At-Arms as a diversion to rescue Prince Adam from Skeletor, who demanded He-Man to show up after he kidnapped Adam.
    I'm not talking for everyone else but a pot of white paint and a fine brush makes this Faker. The robot head is just a cool looking accessory.

    It's something I've wanted to do for a while but **** those after market prices.

  10. #35
    Heroic Warrior Baedal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    126
    I was afraid of this. WRONG loincloth again.
    They used the Tung Lashor part, as in Prince Adam laughing.

    Last edited by Baedal; October 4, 2018 at 01:17pm.

  11. #36
    Heroic Warrior gman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    107
    Well this is great news. The originals are my favourite figures out of all my toys, and not having “back ups” has been a source of constant worry


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #37
    Widget DragonWalker77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    32
    Happy Days!!! At least I wont have to shell out $400 plus for both of them

  13. #38
    Pillar of the Community hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    8,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Baedal View Post
    I was afraid of this. WRONG loincloth again.
    They used the Tung Lashor part, as in Prince Adam laughing.

    https://preview.ibb.co/hv2AMz/Loincloth.jpg
    Well, my life is destroyed.

  14. #39
    Spirit of She-Ra ! Angel-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cornwall, England
    Posts
    4,500
    I hope they give him a true Filmation Sword of Power, not the stubby MOTUC attempt at a Filmation Sword of Power. She-Ra's sword is perfect.


    20181004_181921.jpg
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

    I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

    IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

  15. #40
    Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,076
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Well, my life is destroyed.
    Next thing you know, He-Ro will have a sculpted insignia instead of a sticker!

  16. #41
    Daemonite Scum! Jobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    1,097
    While I have the originals, I will pick these up just to have an extra set.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

    ~ Me ~

    FeedBack:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

    http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

  17. #42
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,540
    They look great! Congrats to those who need these figures! But man, Super 7 just will NOT fully paint the faces huh? Oh well, just buy a can of Tamiya Color Flat Clear lacquer and it will take the gloss right off the hands and face!

  18. #43
    Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    97
    This is awesome.

  19. #44
    Pillar of the Community hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    8,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Next thing you know, He-Ro will have a sculpted insignia instead of a sticker!
    GASP.

    Y’know what though, I do hope they’d fix another one of Mattel’s mistakes and change the wrist pivot joint in his right hand. It should be a vertical pivot so he can point the sword skyward. Both hands here are using a horizontal pivot.

  20. #45
    Heroic Warrior nickdoobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    624
    Do you guys think these will be made at the old Mattel Factory where the originals were made, or the new Super7 factory?
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

  21. #46
    "I like Santa!" Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    12,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Is that what we're supposed to be seeing? Surprised and angry? They look almost identical to me.
    It looks like the new head (the one sitting next to the figure) may be more cartoon accurate IMO.
    ____________________________________________

  22. #47
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles(Long Beach)
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    Do you guys think these will be made at the old Mattel Factory where the originals were made, or the new Super7 factory?
    I dont imagine S7 has access to Mattel stuff anymore. I would think these are made with new molds hence the ankle and loincloth differences

  23. #48
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    5,895
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    Finally!!!! Yessss Corrected ankles

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    They look great! Congrats to those who need these figures! But man, Super 7 just will NOT fully paint the faces huh? Oh well, just buy a can of Tamiya Color Flat Clear lacquer and it will take the gloss right off the hands and face!
    How do you apply it without hitting the whole figure when you only want the hands and face done?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    I like how they made a better Diamond Ray Of Disappearance than Mattel did
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

  24. #49
    Heroic Warrior Metalogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Marcos,TX
    Posts
    204
    I think he-man is great- better than the original , definitely looks to be more consistent with Super 7's filmation line. The face even looks more filmation accurate. I am buying for sure.

    But here is where I am disappointed -
    *No swappable finger pointed hands from skeletor ( Skeletor is always pointing at things)
    *No moveable jaw
    *I'm gonna guess that the packaging will not be resealable. C'mon guys!

    I score this as a B+ overall ( I would say 88 or 89 ) . I think it was something that makes sense on a financial level. People will buy ; whether they are hardcore and non-hardcore alike.
    But being a hardcore fan on a budget, I think I'm only getting He-man. It doubles as faker, looks more cartoon accurate, will go well with Teela and Duncan. If Skeletor had those swappable finger-point hands -it would have made all the difference in the world to me. I also think there should be a little more skull and less hood. It would have been nice to have the open jaw "surprise" look.

    Good move , Super 7. If these were available at a major retailer, I'd bet my mother's mortal soul that they would definitely fly off the shelves. These are what people want. In fact, if you made them available on the Super 7 website as Ever-green figures you'd get a positive response, and at the right price, you'd have people like me buying duplicates.

  25. #50
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    564
    Now I dont have to keep refreshing ebay to see if skeletor dropped below $200

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalogan View Post
    I think he-man is great- better than the original , definitely looks to be more consistent with Super 7's filmation line. The face even looks more filmation accurate. I am buying for sure.

    But here is where I am disappointed -
    *No swappable finger pointed hands from skeletor ( Skeletor is always pointing at things)
    *No moveable jaw
    *I'm gonna guess that the packaging will not be resealable. C'mon guys!

    I score this as a B+ overall ( I would say 88 or 89 ) . I think it was something that makes sense on a financial level. People will buy ; whether they are hardcore and non-hardcore alike.
    But being a hardcore fan on a budget, I think I'm only getting He-man. It doubles as faker, looks more cartoon accurate, will go well with Teela and Duncan. If Skeletor had those swappable finger-point hands -it would have made all the difference in the world to me. I also think there should be a little more skull and less hood. It would have been nice to have the open jaw "surprise" look.

    Good move , Super 7. If these were available at a major retailer, I'd bet my mother's mortal soul that they would definitely fly off the shelves. These are what people want. In fact, if you made them available on the Super 7 website as Ever-green figures you'd get a positive response, and at the right price, you'd have people like me buying duplicates.
    yeah sure, how abt a **** under the loin cloth too...geez!!!
    Most Wanted:

    Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •