Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Ultimate Edition Club Grayskull He-Man and Skeletor - preorder info

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Baedal View Post
    I was afraid of this. WRONG loincloth again.
    They used the Tung Lashor part, as in Prince Adam laughing.

https://preview.ibb.co/hv2AMz/Loincloth.jpg
    I’m pretty sure S7 redesigned the loin cloths to be this way to allow for better leg movement. spikor Tung Lashor, Fisto, Mantenna and Adam all are using this newer trunk

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Iím pretty sure S7 redesigned the loin cloths to be this way to allow for better leg movement. spikor Tung Lashor, Fisto, Mantenna and Adam all are using this newer trunk
    Man At Arms was the last one to get the right one.

Really looking forward to these.
    I'll need to get two of each. I wonder when they will be offered?
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Widget
    Thank god for these! I can now start my Filmation collection. (Wasnít going to collect Filmation as the 2 main characters are AU$300-400 each on EBay). So happy right now

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    I'm not talking for everyone else but a pot of white paint and a fine brush makes this Faker. The robot head is just a cool looking accessory.

It's something I've wanted to do for a while but **** those after market prices.
    Cool deal, I thought that S7 would have included the He-Man with the glowing white eyes for sure in a re-release to knock out the proverbial 2 birds with one stone (Filmation Faker and to get the main character out once more given said secondary market prices).

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Cool deal, I thought that S7 would have included the He-Man with the glowing white eyes for sure in a re-release to knock out the proverbial 2 birds with one stone (Filmation Faker and to get the main character out once more given said secondary market prices).
    Yeah but customers will buy two one to be robot He-Man and one to be He-Man. I plan on buying two of each. Two He-Man & Two Skeletor

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    Source on the He-Man axe, by the way, for those wondering. Concept art by Mark Taylor.

Attachment 117953
    They should give us that head too !

Heroic Warrior
    These are production pieces so Iím thinking theyíre gonna be coming soon

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Yeah but customers will buy two one to be robot He-Man and one to be He-Man. I plan on buying two of each. Two He-Man & Two Skeletor
    Never said folks wouldn't, just makes more sense to include the He-Man head with glowing eyes as a means to get Faker out there.

Heroic Warrior
    They’ll
    Probably use the faker head as a pack in on another figure to entice sales

Super7 ULTIMATE Filmation He-Man and Skeletor at NYCC

How do you apply it without hitting the whole figure when you only want the hands and face done?
    Either get some of that blue painters masking tape and mummify the parts you donít want hit, or you use a hair dryer to heat up the plastic to take the parts off that you want to spray.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Either get some of that blue painters masking tape and mummify the parts you don’t want hit, or you use a hair dryer to heat up the plastic to take the parts off that you want to spray.

I have taken off a Super7 head with the Hair Dryer before, but Honestly I have never tried the hinged hands on either a Mattel or a Super7 Club Grayskull figure and I wouldn't want to break the figures hands at the wrist.

Will probably come with a future Prince Adam.

How much will these guys be?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    I'm glad these are getting reissued, although He-Man's waxy face is concerning.

The inside of Skeletor's hood could do with being painted this time. Would love if they could do that.
    Attachment 117951
    Yeah, face stinks. But I am so glad that they corrected the boots!

I hope the plastic used is of better quality than their existing figures... otherwise, Matty's versions will still be king.

I just wonder if the boot-cut is the same dimension as the Mattel version. I really just want to fix the figures I already have.

Curious as to why folks are thinking the robotic He-man head is Faker? Faker wasn't a robot in the Filmation cartoon, that robot was created by Man-At-Arms as a diversion to rescue Prince Adam from Skeletor, who demanded He-Man to show up after he kidnapped Adam.
    ^^^This.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

I have taken off a Super7 head with the Hair Dryer before, but Honestly I have never tried the hinged hands on either a Mattel or a Super7 Club Grayskull figure and I wouldn't want to break the figures hands at the wrist.
    Then painters tape it is!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Really looking forward to these.
    I'll need to get two of each. I wonder when they will be offered?
    Same here.

They had to do that, FILMATION is selling really well, and for collectors who did buy from the beginning, that is a real problem not to be able to get the mains characters.

They will sell CLUG GRAYSKULL sub even more so that is a good move.

- - - Updated - - -

Never said folks wouldn't, just makes more sense to include the He-Man head with glowing eyes as a means to get Faker out there.
    You are right though
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Even though the line, MOTUC, and the Filmation figures have been out for a while, you still regularly see people pop up wanting to start collecting figures.

I have every figure, but I stopped opening them after a while. There are a few I'd love to get again just to open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Same here.

They had to do that, FILMATION is selling really well, and for collectors who did buy from the beginning, that is a real problem not to be able to get the mains characters.

They will sell CLUG GRAYSKULL sub even more so that is a good move.

Well we have all been asking for this especially in the Q & A's so Its good Super7 is doing this.

Those of us who got screwed by Mattels botched Filmation He-Man boots finally get Filmation He-Man & Skeletor with the Right boots and ankles. Also the extra heads are great and the weapons. I love super7's Diamond Ray Of Disappearance

Wow, I was just hoping for these the other day when I was posing the new S7 figures with the Matty figs. Can Brian read minds?!?
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Heroic Warrior
    I really want the sword that came with the original Filmation Skeletor. Sad to see it dropped.

Iíll probably pick these up. Cheers to those who need them. I donít think that the cast flesh color head looks very good on He-Man but itís still a nice figure.
    Last edited by MJOLNIR; October 5, 2018 at 12:40am.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I hope they give him a true Filmation Sword of Power, not the stubby MOTUC attempt at a Filmation Sword of Power. She-Ra's sword is perfect.

Attachment 117964
    I agree 100%
    SUPERHEMANMIKE

"It tasted good..." - Gwildor

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    I really want the sword that came with the original Filmation Skeletor. Sad to see it dropped.
    I just recently picked up that sword on the secondary market for my Alcala-headed Skeletor, since I passed on all of the filmation stuff.

I can't tell if I am glad or disappointed it was dropped for the "Ultimate" edition.

Court Magician
    By the way, shouldn't this thread be at the Super 7 forum? Or at least another version of it there. These are made by Super 7 are they not? I wonder when pre-orders will begin?