Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Ultimate Edition Club Grayskull He-Man and Skeletor - preorder info

any guess on the pre order date for t his and do you think the pre order sale will be at the same timeas as the new cg filmation mantenna and fiisto releases?

It would be nice if these could be ordered and ship at the same time as next Club Grayskull wave.
    Would be good to save on postage and import duty.

I'm glad these are being reissued for everyone that missed them the first time.
    And then new accessories mean that I'll be buying them again!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post
    Anyone tired of all the He-Man especially, Skeletor and a few other variations?
    Otherwise, the weapons and robot head are neat.
    I don't think many people are going to be tired of getting a second chance to own both Filmation He-Man and Skeletor.

i was close to buying these on e bay, so i'm doing backflips now. I never heard of filmation and classics until a few months ago. i love these versions.

I'm still hoping for a new Power-Sword and a new Havoc Staff....that relly look like the ones in the Cartoon..

No need to worry about She-Ra’s height anymore folks.
    AFB5B25C-8D3D-4582-93DD-098D24B07021.jpg

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I'm still hoping for a new Power-Sword and a new Havoc Staff....that relly look like the ones in the Cartoon..
    like these?

Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

What I am very happy about is that He-Man & Skeletor seem to be production samples.
    I would think this means they are nearer to being released than what we have seen in the past.
    It seems, I would think, that now S7 has gotten far enough in their production cycle that they are showing things, as promised, closer to actual customer ship dates.
    That being said, again, I would think, S7 seems to have found its stride in the actual making of the figures.
    This is great news to me as the length of time has really made me loose interest in the products, I end up forgetting about the figures themselves...there is just SO much stuff coming out now-a-days.
    This really reenergized me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Ooohh, that's awesome!

And they have even given her little stilettos to be very filmation accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I don't think many people are going to be tired of getting a second chance to own both Filmation He-Man and Skeletor.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    i was close to buying these on e bay, so i'm doing backflips now. I never heard of filmation and classics until a few months ago. i love these versions.
    Now, I'm already seeing a huge drop in the price of He-Man and Skeletor on eBay...

It makes me wish I had sold a couple of my extras when the getting was good. Now, I just hope that the Super7 boots are compatible with the Mattel legs...

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Sweet!!

Flashbacks of the Secret of the Sword!!

Seriously, that is a huge relief for me... She-Ra needs to be tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    Ooohh, that's awesome!

And they have even given her little stilettos to be very filmation accurate.
    Heck yeah! That is one detail that I would have been really upset about if it was missed.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Southern California. Toy Capital of the World!
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I dont think these are second chance. these are Super 7's version of them. Because the mattel figures wouldnt be caught dead made in that plastic. It really makes these look a bit cheap. The weapons are cool but dont we have all these already except for the oversized shield and new axe?

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Basically can we say these will be the real ultimate versions of CG he-man and skeletor or not ?

I hope and I think that will boost CG sales since tons of collectors can get he-man and skeletor for a decent price and with fixed ankles.
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; October 8, 2018 at 05:47am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Basically can we say these will be the real ultimate versions of CG he-man and skeletor or not ?

I hope and I think that will boost CG sales since tons of collectors can get he-man and skeletor for a decent price and with fixed ankles.

Amen!

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Any word if the sword sheath will be fixed to hold the sword correctly? It looks super silly with the sword in it on the original one.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    Any word if the sword sheath will be fixed to hold the sword correctly? It looks super silly with the sword in it on the original one.
    I doubt it, I'm not going to use the Super7 power sword anyway. I got a really nice Filmation Shapeways set from MikeMcEvil painted. Sword in sheath not removeable, Sword and empty sheath. Its what i'm using on my Filmation He-man now.

Last edited by mjw41; October 8, 2018 at 07:33am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark 5cythe View Post
    I dont think these are second chance. these are Super 7's version of them. Because the mattel figures wouldnt be caught dead made in that plastic. It really makes these look a bit cheap. The weapons are cool but dont we have all these already except for the oversized shield and new axe?
    He-Man looks very shiny and cheap. Skeletor looks better though. Hoping they use better plastic.

Any info on the second head for Skeletor? What is going to be different about it?
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    He-Man looks very shiny and cheap. Skeletor looks better though. Hoping they use better plastic.
    Yeah... I'm hoping for the best, but my main concern is if the boots can transfer to the Mattel versions of these figures.

I'm just not 100% sold on Super 7's quality of plastic...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    Any info on the second head for Skeletor? What is going to be different about it?
    I'm curious about this as well. Of the pics we've seen, there doesn't seem to be a difference between the two heads...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Heroic Warrior
    There is a difference. I think it’s laughing head or sneering. You can see the brows are arched more on the second head and teeth different

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

I actually think at some point, making a head pack with various Filmation style He-man and Skeletor heads with different expressions would be cool to have. Winking He-man, frightened Skeletor... etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yeah... I'm hoping for the best, but my main concern is if the boots can transfer to the Mattel versions of these figures.
    Don't the colors of the boots/loin cloth differ between the Mattel and the S7 version? If so, then you would also have to change the loin cloth too in order that they match they boots from a colour perspective.

I hope that S7 gives us some additional information at least about the following concerns:
    - Will there be a Filmation acurate sword of power?
    - Will He-Man have the CG (2.0) wrist to hold the sword aloft properly?

Those two issues are potential deal breakers for me to be honest. I mean, if two figures have to be as perfect as possible, it have to be He-Man and Skeletor. I'm tired of constantly getting these main characters with various flaws (MotUC He-Man with a head sculpt that had nothing to do with He-Man, CG He-Man with bad ankles and a horrible sword of power, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    There is a difference. I think it’s laughing head or sneering. You can see the brows are arched more on the second head and teeth different
    The difference of the heads, which is hard to tell unless it is on the body is that the second head is arched back in a laughing expression.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes the S7 He-man has redder trunks and boots than the brown ones from Mattel

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by MEisterShake View Post
    The difference of the heads, which is hard to tell unless it is on the body is that the second head is arched back in a laughing expression.
    I personally don't see any difference, but I really hope you're right. That would be awesome!